Kiss Me Kill Me (1x1 AnnelieseBeilschmidt x Death Note)

Rika nodded at Andrew's instructions, hoping this first time she wouldn't mess up. She moved her hips into his hard, moaning softly but at least loud enough to where Jamie can hear it. The door suddenly opened with none other than Jamie and Natalie, close behind, coming out to see them in a make out session. Rika turned her head to see them at the door, hiding a smirk behind the fake embarrassed smile she had on her face," Oh Jamie! Hi! I didn't know this was your room. "

Jamie gave off a small laugh, trying to shake the uneasy and jealous feeling in him. He didn't expect her to already be with someone so soon," Yea I live here. So has everything been alright with you? I see you have a new boyfriend...."

Rika began to feel her blood boil when he mentioned Andrew. Yes she was his, but Jamie had no right to talk. He was the one who cheated on her after all. And with her best friend at that. She slid off of Andrew and stood close to him, seeing Natalie pop her head out to the commotion," Well we were just on a date and I had the best idea that we should all have dinner together at his house. So what do you say? No hard feelings right? We should enjoy ourselves a while before college."

Jamie looked to Natalie, who smiled gently, then back to Rika and Andrew grabbing his keys," Sure. We were just about to leave for dinner anyway. Lead on."

Rika turned with Andrew leading them out of the apartment building, smirking widely. She wanted to laugh then and there but the fun was just beginning. She wrapped her arm in Andrew's, intertwining her fingers in his to see if he could feel the excitement she was at that moment.

Andrew grinned at her, tilting his head to get a better view of her neck. He smiled leaving a trail of kisses down her collarbone. He loved hearing her moan against him, it gave him an even bigger ego. Why didn't he do this earlier? He would have had all of the ladies, instead of being the stupid nerd he used to be. He stopped kissing her as the door opened. He faked a look of shock and stood back, awkwardly staring down at the bump in his jeans. He cleared his throat and stepped back, making it appear that he was embarrassed, covering the crotch area with his hands. "You know this dude?" He looked at Rika, faking a look of false sense of security.

He mentally smirked when he felt the tension coming off of Jamie. She's mine now you little effer. He deserved to be hurt. He looked like that type of jock jerk that would bully him in school. He felt pleasure in thinking about watching Rika tear him apart. He frowned. That requires touching sadly. Only it looked like he was frowning at the smart ass comment he made about a 'new boyfriend'.

He knew that Rika was feeling upset right now but she would find a lust for blood soon enough. This guy needs to die-- along with his little lost puppy. She smelled slutty. Dirty. She needed to be tossed in the garbage like the trash she was. He decided that he was in fact going to get a dog that would be vicious. All of the extra bones and meat would go to the pooch. Less evidence and a friend.

Andrew smiled when they accepted dinner and he handed Rika her sunglasses so she wouldn't forget to put them on. He took Rika by the hand and felt waves of excitement coming off of her. He gave her a winning smile, knowing that Natalie the little biatch was having second thoughts about her boyfriend. He could feel her eyes on him while he walked ahead with Rika. Whore.

He turned and walked backwards, facing the couple. "So this house and old and smells weird because it belonged to my creepy old bat of a grandmother. For some reason she had put my name in the Will-- of all people. So I got it. I decided, 'ah what the hell...'" He grinned cheekily. "It's a nice place when you want some privacy though." He winked at Rika and turned back around, walking normally.

When they finally got to the house, he let the two guests in and took off Rika's jacket before taking off his own. He put them on the coat rack and also retrieved the sunglasses to put in the pockets. As soon as the jacket was off, his muscles were exposed. He could feel Natalie's heart beat quicken. He wanted to growl right there but it'd raise suspicion. He remained perfectly oblivious to her reactions, sending her a smile.

"Make yourself at home." The house looked nice from where they were, but if they traveled too far back, they'd find some pretty creepy stuff lying around. The gathering room had a red glow everywhere, furniture, lighting, the walls... But it seemed like a purple hue was in the hallway and back.

Rika gave Andrew a pinch in the arm really hard, knowing he was staring at Natalie and instantly felt a jealous streak start. She wanted to get rid of them and quick. Knowing how her ex best friend was around guys, Rika thought of a way to dispose of her and Jamie quickly. She didn't care if she wanted to stick to the rest of Andrew's plan. All she knew ....is she wanted to kill them and fast.

Jamie sat next to his girlfriend on the sofa near by, looking around at the strange and dark decorations," So what can we do to help with dinner? I don't want to be a big moocher and not do anything. " As he said this Rika began to walk behind them, sorting out the plan in her head. Her eyes didn't leave them for a second.

Watching them talk with Andrew, Rika smirked and made her way up behind them slowly, stealthily. She would kill Jamie first, then toy with his little girlfriend. She had waited for this revenge too long.

Andrew frowned when he realized that Rika thought that he actually liked Natalie. But then he quickly replaced it with a small realizing she was jealous. He chuckled at her stupidity. He only needed her. They needed to think of a way to communicate without it being obvious. He winked at her again.

He looked at Jamie tilting his head curiously. So he was that much of a suck up. He hated this guy just because he knew that he had his hands on Rika before. He wanted to rip out his throat himself. He knew that Rika wouldn't be satisfied with that though.

He saw Rika walking quietly behind them out of the corner of his eye. The couple would have no idea. He realized she was eager to do this. He shrugged. "I got it all." He noticed that Rika's main focus was Natalie so be stood up and waited. He made sure that Jamie and Natalie had no intentions on getting up. He would grab them if they attempted to run. He wanted to make it fun though. He flashed a smile that exposed his teeth. Natalie noticed looking confused at his teeth, choosing to ignore it.

Rika smirked more and giggled, putting a hand over each of their eyes. Both of them let out a startled gasp, only to make her lick her lips at their fear. " Calm down. I was only playing. I have a surprise for you both....So I have to do this. " She leaned in knowing neither of them could see, and sank her fangs into Jamie's neck hard, drinking all of his blood. He let out a blood curdling scream, which made Natalie begin to worry, whimpering out," W-What did you do.....Rika? "

She pushed Jamie's dead body toward Andrew on the floor and then dragged Natalie off to the other room, giving Andrew an intense glare. Shutting the door, Rika forced herself onto the other girl and sank her teeth into her neck as well. Natalie's screams rang throughout the entire house. It only excited Rika more. As soon as it was quiet again, Rika knew that she was dead and dragged her back into the living room, throwing her cold dead body on top of Jamie's own.

Andrew put his hands on his sides, watching Rika scare them. He chuckled. "Farewell, friends. Skanks. Players." He waved even though they couldn't see. He got excited when he saw Rika reveal her fangs. His green eyes glinted as she sunk her teeth into his neck. She looked so sexy. Too bad she was touching another guy. He watched his lifeless body fall into the ground. When Rika left the room with Natalie, he stomped on Jamie's head getting a sense of satisfaction when he heard his skull cracking.

He heard Natalie's screams in the other room. He wanted to watch but decided to let her get her alone time. He didn't understand the glare he had gotten earlier but he pushed it out of his mind. Rika came in dragging Natalie's body. He grinned and walked over to Rika, forcing his tongue into her lips eagerly. "You. Are. Amazing." He said in between kisses. He felt her up while he pushed his lips against hers.

Rika felt his fingers slid up her shirt and kissed him back deeply with her tongue. His actions caught her by surprise and started to moan as she pulled him onto the sofa, answering hotly," You...think so....I was starting to think you actually felt something for that little whore of his. " Her knee had brushed against his pants and started to nip at his neck. Her fingers wouldn't stop moving up and down his sides, only to wander in his hair.

" That felt too good......" Her breathing was shallow from Andrew giving her kisses, barely able to catch some air.

Andrew couldn't keep himself off of her after how disgusting he felt thinking about Jamie with her. He nipped at her lower lip tugging a little. He grinned against her mouth. He leaned into her on the couch, shaking his head. "That little slut? Hell no. I thought you were second guessing killing your ex boyfriend." He shrugged. "But nothing will take you away from me." He groaned as her knee slid against his arousal and when she stopped kissing him to nip at his neck.

"It only gets better, sweetheart." he tangled his fingers into her hair trying to get her as close as possible.

Rika let him pull her closer. She enjoyed this feeling. The feeling of getting rid of past problems and annoyances. " Well I would never trade you for him at all, my love. You're so much better than him. That jerk was too scared to make a move on me. I think that's one reasons I love you so much," Her words whispered in his ears smoothly, while pulling his hips into hers forcefully.

She giggled with a smirk and kissed Andrew more, nipping at his lips this time to gain his full attention. Moving his hands further up her shirt, Rika continued to say," I don't think anyone could ever be as good as you when it comes to something like this. "

Andrew loved the feeling of having Rika as his. She was gorgeous and kind. If he would've known the kind part he may have not chosen to end her life like he planned. He was glad he made assumptions then. He laughed. He felt like he could live till the end of the world with Rika. He never felt special to anyone but he realized he helped her out. He joked around. "It was fun forcing you into it, although you seemed pretty eage--"

He was cut off by the surprise of her hips driving into his. He moaned, feeling his legs give out. "The things you do to me..." He said hoarsely, his eyes darkening with desire. He felt her cold skin all the way up to her chest. He massaged her back slowly working his way up to the front of her torso.

Her skirt raised up when his hips met hers, immediately feeling how excited he was. Rika enjoyed the feel of his hands on her body, moaning as he gave her a light squeeze. Her voice reached his ears, while using one of his hands to slide up her leg," Mmm...why don't you tell me what I do to you? I wanted to be with you.....you never forced me. So tell me....what gets you so excited about me? " She nipped his ear, taking his earlobe into her mouth slowly, sucking on it with her lips. Her teeth grazed it then let it slide out.

Andrew felt like his cold body was heating up rather quickly. He wouldve been embarassed about his little Andy downstairs if he wasn't so confident about it. He bit his lip, grabbing onto her legs and wrapping them around his waist. He pushed into her further, having her feel as much of him as possible without taking his clothes off. He grinned at her reaction. "Everything about you. You are sexy, you are perfect and you know what you're doing in bed." He chuckled. That's not it but it was some. He groaned. He picked her up and took her to the bedroom, smiling like a madman. He laid her one the bed.

Fade to black 
(PM me if you want to continue xD )

Next Evening:

Rika woke up laying next to Andrew, cuddled close in his arms. She turned over to stare at him , seeing his eyes were closed but she knew not really asleep. Her cold fingers brushed his hair back , moving them down to his lips and kissed him deeply. Knowing it was a good way to get him up, she slid her tongue inside his mouth then nipped at his neck gently, whispering," Wake up babe..." Her voice teased against his ears, going to suck on his earlobe.

Andrew tried to contain his smile when he felt Rika stirring. He pulled her closer to him, feeling content. He knew that she was looking at him when she shifted again. He stayed still. Suddenly he felt her lips...and then her tongue. He kissed her back, peeking through his eyelashes. He felt so good right now with her against him. He smiled when she went to his neck, moaning. "If I get up will you promise not to stop?"

Rika giggled and pinned Andrew on the bed, leaving love bites on him. She straddled his hips, moving against them hard. She could barely control herself around him. She loved how he played hard to get with her. " I guess I can continue but only if you don't stop either..." She teased again only to pull him on top of her, kissing him once more.

Andrew opened his eyes completely and grinned at her. She drove him absolutely insane, in a good way. It was obvious-- the effect they had on each other. He held onto her hips, pulling her closer to him. He was pulled over her and kissed. He kissed back roughly then pulled back, a sudden serious look on his face. He stared at her, concentrating on her facial features. Her beautiful blue eyes, her petite nose, her now swollen lips. He tilted his head and smiled, raising his hand up to caress her cheek and pull a strand of hair, tucking it behind her ear. He slowly approached her lips with his, laying a light kiss onto her lips.

Rika kissed him back gently and stared into his green eyes. She raised her hand to stroke his face softly with her own, breathing out against his lips," How is it you can make me smile and make me so happy? " Her lips brushed against his once more, then she held him close to her body and pulled the covers over both of them.

Andrew was feeling more content than he ever was in the past. He popped his knuckles as he repositioned himself beside. With a small smile, he said, "I was just about to ask you the same exact thing." He pulled her body closer to his and let out a sigh.

Rika giggled as she was pulled closer, running her fingers all over Andrew's stomach to feel his muscles. She then moved them to feel up his back then moved them back down, placing her hand somewhere. A smirk came across her face as she did this," Did you want to do something before we go out tonight? I mean....don't I still have alot to learn about being a newborn?"

Andrew's heart pace picked up as her delicate fingers grazed his back, back and forth. Suddenly she moved them even further down. He chuckled a little before cutting it off. He felt so vulnerable but he'd have to get used to it with her. After all, it's more than likely that they would be together forever. He tossed the thought around in his head with a small smile. He snapped out of it and stared at her. He kissed her gently on her jaw line, then moved down a little towards her neck. He licked the spot where he had bitten her. He moved back up to her lips with a grin. "I learned all I know by myself. That just means you are going to learn much faster. No need to rush."

Rika smiled up at Andrew, stroking his face then moved her hand up in his hair again. She kissed him gently again and pulled him closer still to her body. Her eyes stared into his, searching for the right words to say to her new found love. Never before had she had someone treat her with the proper respect and delicacy that any man should treat a woman," I won't rush it. There's no need. Not when I have you with me. "

To Andrew, the whole situation was poetic in a very...sexual kind of way. He grinned at the thought. He would have been lonely if he didn't find her. He closed his eyes, breathing in her scent. He opened his eyes to meet her, gaze following her porcelain skin. He stopped hovering above her and laid down by her side. "You are so beautiful..." He touched her face lightly, grazing his index finger down her nose.

Rika stared up at Andrew with a wide smile. Her fingers ran in his hair and down to his face gently caressing it, while giving him a deep kiss on the lips. " And I think you're the best thing that has happened to me....I'm not going to let you go ever. " She answered back giggling, biting on his lips licking a little blood off them and pulled herself closer to him.

Andrew pulled her closer, the lack of warmth comforting in a way. He stared at her in utter adoration. He would of stayed there with her in his arms forever if it weren't for the growing thirst. He gave her a kiss before getting out of the bed. "Would you like to accompany me?" He said with a sly grin. Very sadistic thoughts crossed his mind. He couldn't help but wonder what Rika would look like, seducing a man to his death. He wished he could be in the man's position-- anyone with her attention was awfully privileged. To be killed by her touch was even more rewarding. But she couldn't kill him, so he wanted to see her to do to someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back