Kiss, hug, push or stab the avatar above you

Wait, do I say no homo then since he looks like a girl?

Hmm...I would kiss him but on the cheek.

I mean, it's odd that he crossdresses, but since you already know he's a guy, it's not technically wrong.

I'd kiss her, but I'd probably die right after.
Tarazul Tarazul

Given the "no violence against the headmaster" rule, I'm only left with hugging Monokuma.
Ammy Ammy

Last edited:
I'd marry her. Given the fact that she's apparently a serial killer, it'd be an unhealthy marriage, but I guess I'll have to try to fix that down the road.
Tarazul Tarazul
Maybe not since she probably wouldn't be purposely trying to kill you if she cares about you...Then again she's a bit messed up in the head so I can't guarantee anything for sure.

Anyway the avatar above me is a literal goddess so a kiss will do (though the misfortune that'll probably follow won't be pleasant at all).

Well my avatar isn't very loving themselves and I'm not sure hugging/kissing a bunch of lights would be a great idea (then again, stabbing it might of not been a good decision either).

But if you're insisting... *Awkwardly wraps arm around you*

"I'd kill a whatever-that-is with extreme prejudice out of spiteful hatred that I always had for everyone. Well, at least I hated everyone equally since always." -Birdsie, 2017

Users who are viewing this thread

Back