• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kingdoms of Claymoore. (ORP)

LaneyBug

Miserable Potato

WLpi3zD.jpg

Kingdoms of Claymore!!

OOC: I'm looking for people who are ready for a wild medieval fantasy ride! This story will be extremely dramatic, and not for the faint of heart. I am going to write pretty long posts and I should expect the same from whoever takes interest.

You must be able to make multiple characters that fit all over the world with me. Main characters WILL DIE! This is a warning before hand so anyone who messages me, keep this in mind. This plot is a medieval drama, essentially. (Call it similar to game of thrones if you want.)

I'll do romance, but I prefer FxF.

(Will work with you, of course! I keep an open mind and ask that you do too!)

Now lets get on to the fun stuff!

Lore Stuff:

Claymoore is the most peaceful land in the known world. In the South is a barren Desert, mostly uncharted and shrouded in mystery. Sekudia City is the only known city to ever be built within the sands. In the West lies the Maiden Isles, also known as The Warring Western Kingdoms where war is most common in the world and pirates rule the land.

In the North and East is all snow as far as the eye can see. Maps do not chart this land and it is uninhabited by the civilized kingdoms of Claymoore and the West. Common rumor has it that evil winter elves build their kingdoms and fight their own wars in that land, but it is much like the desert and shrouded in mystery.

((This is map lore, of course! I made all the maps, btw, and if you show interest I'll show you all of them! Character lore will also be saved for people who show interest! <3))

That is aalll, hope someone likes this idea! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back