• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Kingdom

So before I get to making my nation I'd like to ask if to have animal control, do you need to take beast tamers, beasts of fantasy and pet kaiju before you can take animal control?

So before I get to making my nation I'd like to ask if to have animal control, do you need to take beast tamers, beasts of fantasy and pet kaiju before you can take animal control?

Well you need Beast Tamers just to access/ train animals to do said tasks.

Beasts of Fantasy is to be reflected with Hetr be Dragons.

Same with Kaiju.

Animal Control means instead of handler folk your people have mastered beasts to point you talk. They listen. They cooperate. But need othere to know how. Kinda like Monster taming 4 if compared to tech levels.

As at Animal Control you can talk any non sapient creature to serve you. No more need of handlers.

And about this: You did a interesting build with Amazons and Tech. But with time we need details and growth. As having tech 3 means a lot. Like, Steam Punk/War Machine toys. Not to mention the Amazon aspect means the women either equal or out do men in kicking ass. Which can set stage for lore differently.

So thanks for effort but to any who make stuff. Add lore. We are trying. Does not have to be Tolkien but Atleast tell us the cool toys you have if not about history ( though we got there so far)

^= To Aspect Warrior.

And when I post ( Which is soon) I am going to build my salmander people further with showing what life is like. Via animals, wilderness, their culture and weapons. Because despite being the New World sort of. They did not get a tech weakness. Meaning they get plate mail, weapons and even cross bows/ siege stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooh, this seems interesting. And active. I think I'll watch for a bit and then join.

Well you need Beast Tamers just to access/ train animals to do said tasks.

Beasts of Fantasy is to be reflected with Hetr be Dragons.

Same with Kaiju.

Animal Control means instead of handler folk your people have mastered beasts to point you talk. They listen. They cooperate. But need othere to know how. Kinda like Monster taming 4 if compared to tech levels.

As at Animal Control you can talk any non sapient creature to serve you. No more need of handlers.

And about this: You did a interesting build with Amazons and Tech. But with time we need details and growth. As having tech 3 means a lot. Like, Steam Punk/War Machine toys. Not to mention the Amazon aspect means the women either equal or out do men in kicking ass. Which can set stage for lore differently.

So thanks for effort but to any who make stuff. Add lore. We are trying. Does not have to be Tolkien but Atleast tell us the cool toys you have if not about history ( though we got there so far)

^= To Aspect Warrior.

And when I post ( Which is soon) I am going to build my salmander people further with showing what life is like. Via animals, wilderness, their culture and weapons. Because despite being the New World sort of. They did not get a tech weakness. Meaning they get plate mail, weapons and even cross bows/ siege stuff.

Alright, thanks for the answer, but I'd like to recommend that you move the actual rp to a different board, that way the creation of factions and ooc doesn't get in the way of whats actually happening in the rp, as from what I've seen through experience, it clogs stuff up, makes it confusing, and a lot of the time kills the rp in general.

Also, who wants to see a smaller nation thats essentially based on china and its mysticism, obviously including super op nobles who use chi and ride dragons?

Example 1:

The land of Alstria.

Pros:

1:Super Human

2:Elite

3:Piety

4:Beast Tamers

5:Beasts of Fantasy

6:Magic Sensitive

7:Re-Incarnation

8:Our Gods Walk Amongst Us:

9:Essence Power:

10:Magic Masters

11:Tomes of Magic

12:Bounty

13:Rich in minerals

14:Valuable Resource

15: Ley Lines

16: Amphibiotus 

Big Nation (2)

Cons:

Non Human

Strange Wilderness

Monsters

Here be Dragons

Close Minded

Alien Invaders

Plot: In a jungle setting from Hell. These Salmabder/ Newt beings have a strong foot hold. Armed with magic, faith and experience of being reborn after each death. These natives made their city at the site of where their "Gods" crashed. Which in reality a huge crater.

And have gotten good at war in dealing with the horrors from space that wish to silence their Gods.

The land is rich in life and valuable things including Star a Stone. A metal at the capital. All sorts of weird and interesting life forms in their control. Also their jungle seeks to eat any who go including the natives as the plants are alive and move to their own beat.

They are better in humans in all ways, three kinds of magic, and their warriors drill their art to perfection.

Also you broke your own rule by giving your kingdom 18 pros instead of the max of 12 you had listed, just thought I'd throw that out there.

This seems to really be booming, also Wechsreign seems like it's going to be a very good trading partner. 

Wait until you see what I have in mind for these people. They're gonna be badass.

Also you broke your own rule by giving your kingdom 18 pros instead of the max of 12 you had listed, just thought I'd throw that out there.

He didn't. The rule was that pros + cons = 18.

Oh wait, nevermind.

I used Inkarnate because it is pretty simple and provides decent effects. 

Wanna hear a funny story ? I just clicked on the site to check if you replied.

Immediately after it loaded, I got a notification that you replied.

Thank you.

On another topic, how big do you think the big country modifier would actually make the country. Something more of like modern germany or are we talking the Holy Roman Empire, or Russia?

I would assume based on the fact we all start in the medieval age that a regular country would be the size of like England. 1 big country modifier would make you around the size of France, 2 would be around the holy roman empire, 3 would probably be around the size rus (the medieval precursor to Russia that was about half the size). I just don't find it reasonable for anybody to start out with a nation with more land mass than the entirety of Europe combined.

I would assume based on the fact we all start in the medieval age that a regular country would be the size of like England. 1 big country modifier would make you around the size of France, 2 would be around the holy roman empire, 3 would probably be around the size rus (the medieval precursor to Russia that was about half the size). I just don't find it reasonable for anybody to start out with a nation with more land mass than the entirety of Europe combined.

That's what I thought, the Holy Roman Empire it is then

sorry that was rude of me. dont know what i was thinking

well look at who missed the victorian age by two centuries. how about you dapper around somewhere else you top hat stick-up-the-***.

well look at who just came back from neverland, I know it was nice but you have to grow up now. 

So thus far pretty much everybody has a country filled with zealots or racists.... Nice.

you shall know the power of my god! (ironically the god is more of a martyr raised to godhood and exemplifies the power of steel, blood and man)

Guess I'll just have to deal with the fact you all want to kill each other and keep my head down while export shit tons of goods to feed all of your war machines.

Also, please tell me you and schmuck know each other or something and you're just messing around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back