• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy kingdom wars

ashlyn heckman

Two Thousand Club
The kingdom's are at war. Each want more land then the other. The kings and Queens or the kingdoms try and make allies, but none want to give up they're kingdom.

Kingdoms:

Earth Kingdom - It's underground and uses rocks and dirt to make the castle, the creatures in the kingdom are, trolls, ogres, goblins, orcs, dwarves and halflings.

Ice Kingdom - it's on top of a mountain and its always snowing. The castle it made out of different kinds of ice. The creatures living in the ice kingdom are, Ice giants, Ice trolls, Humans with ice powers, and ice elves.

Fire Kingdom - Its inside a volcano and its made up of obsidian and magma. The creatures in this kingdom are, Lava wurms, Dragons, Fire giants, wyrms, and Fire people.

Sky Kingdom - It's in the clouds and its made up of clouds. The creatures in this kingdom are, Pegasus, Griffins, Dragons, and angels.

Light Kingdom - Its inside a cave with crystals everywhere, and everything is bright, and the castle is made up of crystals. The creatures there are, Unicorns, Angels, Pure and innocent humans.

Dark Kingdom - Its in a swamp and the castle is similar of a haunted house. the creatures there are, Demons, giant spiders, Gorgons, Cockatrice, Werewolves, Vampires, Draconian, ect.

Water Kingdom - Its under the ocean and it's castle is made out of coral. The creatures there are, Mermaids/Mermen, Nyphs, Giant squid, Sea serpant ect.

(got it from kira beast)

Ash got bored of petting the nearby wyrm at his throne so he got up and stood at the end of the pathway up to his throne and took a dive into the lava that was a little ways below and swam around in it for a bit before opening his wings and bolting up into the air spirally bringing the lava with him all the way to the mouth of the volcano making a lava tornado up out of it and then stopped dead in his tracks making it continue going up a ways before it all came raining back down on the sides of the volcano and land on some of the lesser beings outside as he looked around as he was now the center of attention as he boasted to them "Your king has arrived!" They all cheered for him as he began to laugh almost like a maniac at first but his pitch kept dropping and dropping soon making the volcano erupt from the frequency of his laughter.

He looked up to the sky seeing a couple clouds bounce around so he waited on a couple molten lava rocks to come his way as he caught them and hurled them in the sky throwing a total of 9 at the clouds but all missing whatever was in the sky and all landing into the oceans. He looked down to his minions and yelled out to them, "Start up the forges, use whatever you need around you, chop down the trees, mine for anything burnable, I want every giant armed to the teeth." He watched as they all got to work firing up one forge up after the other, global warming was almost unavoidable, not that the fire king cared at all for ice anyways.

shifting into a fire titan they walk up to the king. " meh lord i have info about what you are attacking."

they looks back up at him and awaits a response while staring at them

He floated back down to the ground seeing another fire being in his presence "Yes, didn't think there was anything important in the sky, but, continue." He listened as the being spoke.

"Very well then, you may continue helping with the forges." He sat back down in his throne and resumed petting the wyrm that was still there next to him.

leaving they turn into a dragon of light. flying up to were the princess was. " sky princess they are attempting to shoot you with forges." they say in dragon tongue.

One of the fire mages burst through my door and was out of breath "Sir.... the... the ..." "OUT WITH IT!" Ash interrupted him "You know I hate stammering about." He collected his breath and thoughts "The person you were just speaking with turned into a dragon and flew into the sky." Ash sat in his chair enraged, his hand crushed the skull of wyrm that was next to him. The mage was struck with fear instantly as he fell to his knees "I'm sorry sir." "Out of my way grunt." And as ordered he moved and returned back to what he was doing, Ash started to walk out on the balcony and address his minions. "Take those forges and put them to full work, not a moment to slack, slack off and your dead." They all started talking among themselves and halted what they were doing "IS THAT UNDERSTOOD!" all of them simultaneously yelled out 'Yes sir', it echoed through the hundreds of miles he had already terraformed to his volcanic land.

following her they look at the ground to see them at full work. they are going to fire them all at once! turning into a ice giant. they throw ice at the forges sabotaging them.

After a hand full of the forges get stopped dead in their tracks the minions put a cover over the top of it with only one hole in the top to let just enough air in to keep them burning hot, they all start pouring out full suits of armor at a time , full helm, kite sheild, claymore, plate armor, plated leggings. They started fitting the giants first and slowly started making their way around through all of the minions and saving the wayverns for last.

noticing they put a cover on they shoot ice around it blocking it from producing the armour. also freezing the top of them only to have the ice melted putting out the flames and stopping it from being relighted.

Ash wasn't concerned at all, he still had his forge that he was about to start up in a bit, there were hundreds of thousands of forges around, with each forge that was put out just sent twenty workers to the next forge making it hotter and harder to put out. All the minions were armed, even the mages, all that was left was the wayverns and Ash.

(I must admit, this is entertaining)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back