• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Kingdom of Aura

" you do not need to worry love. I have not made it all these moons on just my good looks" he grinned. " you are always welcome to stay with me. I would not want you somewhere i could not keep you safe." Dakkon had caught some slight movement from across the garden. He knew it must be henry spying on them. He wondered what he might be able to do with this henry

Alexandria nuzzles into him and sighed. She kissed his cheek.Alexandria nods and looks at him"I beg you my Lord don't leave me."Alexandria said. She looked around and took his hand gently. She lead him to a spot only she knew how to find.Alexandria lead him to a pond and sat at the waters edge. Her blonde locks fell forward and she looked at him. "I am sorry I got you into this."Alexandria said.

Alexandria slipped her hand into his. Her fingers lightly traced his hands. Alexandria sighed"by the way it not just your good looks that got me."Alexandria said. She traced his hands gently. She moved her eye's from his hands to his face.

Irish Ice Queen

" i shall not be going anywhere. One little man cannot make me run" dakkon said as he followed her to the little pond. He sat down next to her and had a look around. He had never known about this place and he had been all over the castle. He was staring at everything when she slipped her hand into his. He turned his attention back to her." You need not worry about this man. I shall deal with him and his empty threats. I am yours now and you are mine. I shall always protect you and keep you safe"

Alexandria nods to him and kissed his cheek."you my Lord are amazing."She said. She smiled gently. "Let us retire to your chamber's."Alexandria said and stood. She walked with him back to his room. She helped him gently undressed. Alexandria stopped looking at him. His body enticed her. Alexandria slowly took her headdress and jewelry off.She smiles and nods to him."my lord."She said

Irish Ice Queen

Dakkon was watching her when she said to retire he nodded softly" aye we have had enough excitement for one day". He walked with her to his chambers. Her help undressing was much needed as his shoulder was still hurting from being dislocated. He went around and behind her as he undid her dress it slowly falling to the ground. As he looked at her body his arousal was hard to hide as he made his way over to the bed.

Alexandria breathed and watched him as he removed her clothing. She breathed out and her skin flushed. Alexandria followed him to the bed and wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him. Her lips locked on his.

Alexandria lay next to Dakkon. Her flawless skin drapped across his chest. She sighed and kissed his chest again. The warm fire made it all better. She kissed the base if his neck gently. Alexandria looked at him with loving eye's. "I am glad you are here."She says

Irish Ice Queen

Dakkon had his arm wrapped around her and was rubbing her back softly" there is nowhere i would rather be. I must confess i had wanted to be with you like this for a long time" he had a smile on his face as he lay there. He had never thought he would be a noble man let alone be with Alexandria. He had long for that for a long time

Alexandria moved so she kissed him on the lips."As I wanted and wished to be with you and only you.since I first layed eye's on you. I knew I must have you."She says her lips on his. Alexandria sighed. "Tell me I am not dreaming. Your the man of my dreams and now my Lord as well as knight in shining armor. No girl could be happier, with a future husband."She says

Irish Ice Queen

" you are not daydreaming. I am here and I am all yours." When she said knight in shining armour he remembered Henry for a moment. " I shall be here to keep you happy for all the days to come." Dakkon slowly sat up and swung his legs over the side of the bed. His mind had gone back to thinking of henry and he wondered what his best course of action. He tried to think of what he might do.

Alexandria smiles at his words. She frowned when he sat up.Alexandria was not one to stay quiet. She moved behind him and kissed his neck.Her hands run a long his arms gently. "What is it my Lord?"She asks softly. "Have I said something to offend thee?"She asked. Alexandria was afraid she had made him mad.

Alexandria was lost in her own thought. Henry was bugging her thoughts. She sighed and pulled away from him.Alexandria layed back on the bed. She pulled his sheets up and rolled to her side.

Irish Ice Queen

Dakkon reached over and touched her hand softly." You have done nothing to offend my love. I have a lot on my mind now as it has been a very eventful day." He said before she pulled away and lay back down." I hope I did not offend you my love" he turned around and leaned in giving her a soft kiss on the cheek.

Alexandria looked over at him,"of course not my Lord."She said. She turned over and sighed. "Talk to me my soon to be husband."Alexandria said."what's on your mind my Lord. I only wish to help you."Alexandria said. She ran her fingers down his arm and up again. She watched him and moved her head on the pillow. Her hair layed out behind her. It hung over her shoulder as well.Alexandria watched Dakkon and moved closer to him. She wrapped around him and traced his back gently and buried her face into his neck.Alexandria loved him and just being near him sent shivers down her spine.

Irish Ice Queen

" i am thinking of my new home. I had never thought i would have been made one. I think of my land and what it shall look like" he paused for a moment. " i have never had lord problems to deal with. I am glad though that you are there to help me". Dakkon did not add the little bit he was thinking of henry. He did not need to concern her with those thoughts as he would deal with him.

Alexandria nods and sighed. "It will be okay my love, don't worry I will be here to guide you. "She said.She sighed and closed her eye's. She fell fast asleep and curled into him.

Alexandria sat in the Garden, it had been weeks; she was to be married tomorrow. She fiddled with a rose. She was very happy to be married to Dakkon he was an amazing man and kept her happy. She pricked her finger on a thorn and cursed. She stood slowly and walked along the path. She wasn't looking where she was going. She bumps into her future husband. She stepped back."my Lord I am so sorry I had not seen you there."She said she bows to him.

Irish Ice Queen

Dakkon had layed awake for a while after she had fallen asleep thinking on everything that was in need of doing.

It had been weeks since he won Alexandria's hand and been made a lord. It had been very busy with him heading totheir new home and making sure everything was in order there. The castle was in need of some repairs as no lord had called it home for some time. He had set everyone to the the work on the castle and its defenses as he would need everything to be done by the time they were married.

Dakkon had been back to the capital for a few days before the wedding. It was the day before they were to be wed. He went looking for Alexandria. He was heading to the garden as that was where she spent most of her time lately. He was walking along the path when she bumped into him. He smiled seeing her" tis ok Alexandria i had not been watching where i was going. Are you all prepared for tomorrow? " he was nervous about the wedding tomorrow. Not nervous to marry her but to have all the people from all over there watching the two of them. It was to be a large gathering.

Alexandria hadn't seen him in weeks and here he was she had been mopping since he left. Alexandria missed him and all the servants were on edge around her."All set for tomorrow."She said. "How about you?"She said. Alexandria watched him she really had missed him.Alexandria wanted to run to him. She was missing him and she hated her knew knight's. She saw them walking a bit behind her. She glared at them and turned her head. "You can go I don't need a shadow. "She snapped. They nod nervously and back away quickly bowing to her.Alexandria had a sharp, tounge.

Irish Ice Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
Dakkon nodded softly." I am all ready and everything shall be ready at our new home upon arrival." He heard her snap ather new gaurd and he ggrinned. He had always liked her fiestyness." I am glad to see you are keeping your knights in order"

Alexandria smiles and laughed gently. "I don't trust ir like them."She said. She looked around and sighed. "But I am glad you are here now."She said. She was hiding what had been going on at court since he left. No one really knew just her.she had over heard some things. She walked back to castle with him.

The next day the castle was a buzz with preparation for the wedding Alexandria didn't not wake till late. She had spent the night up and worrying. She was not to see Dakkon again till later that day.

Alexandria was woken and bathed for the wedding. She was then helped in to her corset and wedding gown. She felt like she couldn't breathe so much had been going through her head. She looked up and looked at herself. Her golden locks were in tight ringlets that hung at her shoulders. Her crown was placed on her head as she was lead to the aisle. Her father met her and turned her around slowly."better then any male air your mother could ever even hope to give me.though a male air be nice."he said "shall we"he said as the doors opened to her. She walked down to meet Dakkon. Her blue eye's landed on him, her head was held high as she walked. Her face did not show any of her fear.

Irish Ice Queen

" i am glad i am here too" he said as he was walking with her. They had parted ways once they had made it too the castle. Dakkon had spent the eevening filling out rolls of parchment for this and that at his new land.

Dakkon had woke early the next day and watched the sunrise before he set to getting ready. He had been dressed in a shirt of silk which was dark blue of his house with britches to match. His cloak was forest green with a gold clasp having the sigil of his house. He had a forest green vest on with gold stitching in the upper right of his house sigil.

Dakkon had been ready early and spent some time walking the castle as he waited. He had gone in to the great hall some time before she was to enter. He stood ip where he was told and looked around the room as everyone was gathered and talking. He could not hear them but he stood there waiting for her to enter. As Alexandria started down the aisle and his eyes met hers he smiled watching her in her elegant gown.

( happy birthday. Dont work too much and have some fun on your birthday)

(Aww thanks actually just chilling at home on me bday after work)

Alexandria walked slowly to meet him. Her father gave her hand to Dakkon the priest started and she looks over at her husband well very soon to be husband. The ceremony lasted over an hour when the priest smiles. "I present to you Princess Alexandria and Lord Dakkon your future king and queen."He said. Alexandria lifted her face to his and kissed him her new ring in her finger to signify he was hers and she was all his.

Alexandria sat in her chair next to her new husband as sge watched the grand hall rejoice in her and Dakkons honor.She tapped her hand on the chair and looked over when she felt a hand slip in hers."Yes my love?' She asked

Irish Ice Queen

The ceremony had seemed to go by in a blink of an eye. It had moved so quick for him. Dakkon was sitting beside her and could see her tapping her hand on the chair. He slid his hand into hers and smiled" you look very beautiful love. You have made all of my dreams come true today. I cannot wait for us to start our new life together."

Alexandria looked over and smiles. She was happy to be with him."as you have my dear." she leaned over and kissed him. A peasant walked up and bowed to her." I am so sorry my queen, but you must pay for this treachery." He said and lunged for Alexandria. She yelped and jumped back. Her knights ran up and grabbed the peasant. The King looked at Dakkon. "Go take Alexandria out of here. Have that man stretched till he talks."the king said. He stopped Dakkon "remember it is not a marriage till you consummate it with witnesses tonight."he said and let him go. Alexandria was in the hall with het knights. Why was her rule and marriage being challenged. she hated it, this was out of hand.

Alexandria looked up when the door opened. She saw Dakkon and stopped before she ran into his arms.Alexandria clung to him and wrapped her arms around her husband. Alexandria looked up to see he was okay and moved her lips to his.this was there night still. She wanted to forget all of it and just spend the night with her Lord and husband. She pulled her lips from his. "Are you okay? "She asked him. Alexandria looked up at her husband, her eye's alight with worry for him.

Irish Ice Queen

Dakkon had been relaxed sitting in his chair as the peasant walked up. He had been a little slow moving to protect her from the attack. He was glad the knights were there and they intervened. Dakkon had been walking her out when the king stopped him. He nodded his head softly before following after her.

Dakkon had walked through the door and looked at. He held her close as he kissed her softly." I am fine. Are you alright?" Heknew who was behind this and he knew exactly what he was going to do about it once they had finished their night together. He looked between the gaurds. He never did meet all the gaurds around the castle but hhe was sure that there were some gaurds not to be trusted.

Alexandria nods."fine just worried for you is all."She did not worry for her own life. She had put him in danger by marrying him. This was her fault, was it not?She asked her self. Alexandria had enjoyed his soft lips. He made her feel safe.Alexandria sighed and looked at him."what did my father say to you. "She asked. She looked up at him her lips were inches from his. Her husband seemed to ve hiding something from her. For now she would not pry.

Irish Ice Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back