• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts: Where the Apple Falls Character Sheet

What you mean, it's possible. O.o

In Kingdom Hearts 2 and 358 / 2 Days Luxord is never seen going to The Land of Dragons. In canon, he likes hanging out in Wonderland because of the playing card motif and Port Royal because of the rampant gambling. He kind of has no reason to be in ancient China unless he's really into Xiangqi and never brought it up.

I think Aqua is just a bit befuddled because for Luxord to be in a relationship with Mulan he'd:
  • [ A ] Have a reason to be doing an organization mission at the Land of Dragons (One of Xigbar's area of work)
  • [ B ] Have some sort of reason Mulan fell in love with him? I mean, she kinda has the hots for General Li Shang since they saved each other's lives and they both appreciate each other's sense of honor and hard work. Luxord, by comparison, is a bit more laid back and believes in the power of luck over effort.

Nothing is impossible in the realm of fiction, it's just the character sheet didn't kinda give a reason why those two fell in love enough for Mulan to cheat on Li Shang and abandon her sense of honor since it was mentioned that the relationship between her and Luxord was indeed an affair.

What you mean, it's possible. O.o

In Kingdom Hearts 2 and 358 / 2 Days Luxord is never seen going to The Land of Dragons. In canon, he likes hanging out in Wonderland because of the playing card motif and Port Royal because of the rampant gambling. He kind of has no reason to be in ancient China unless he's really into Xiangqi and never brought it up.

I think Aqua is just a bit befuddled because for Luxord to be in a relationship with Mulan he'd:
  • [ A ] Have a reason to be doing an organization mission at the Land of Dragons (One of Xigbar's area of work)
  • [ B ] Have some sort of reason Mulan fell in love with him? I mean, she kinda has the hots for General Li Shang since they saved each other's lives and they both appreciate each other's sense of honor and hard work. Luxord, by comparison, is a bit more laid back and believes in the power of luck over effort.

Nothing is impossible in the realm of fiction, it's just the character sheet didn't kinda give a reason why those two fell in love enough for Mulan to cheat on Li Shang and abandon her sense of honor since it was mentioned that the relationship between her and Luxord was indeed an affair.

Yeah, I just find it strange for those two to be together out of all people. I mean, it’s not really a crack pairing, I just find it strange. When I saw your picture for the OC I thought she was going to be the daughter of Lilo until I saw who the parents were xD

Yeah, I just find it strange for those two to be together out of all people. I mean, it’s not really a crack pairing, I just find it strange. When I saw your picture for the OC I thought she was going to be the daughter of Lilo until I saw who the parents were xD

Given the character's appearance and Luxord's tastes... Maybe Esmeralda could be a good substitute? I mean the skin and hair match, as well as the woman's trickster nature. I'm sure there'd be gambling at the Festival of Fools too. The fact gypsies travel also gives a reason for an affair.

But I fear I might have given too much of my two-sense...

You have a future organization 13 member right in front of you. XD

Given the character's appearance and Luxord's tastes... Maybe Esmeralda could be a good substitute? I mean the skin and hair match, as well as the woman's trickster nature. I'm sure there'd be gambling at the Festival of Fools too. The fact gypsies travel also gives a reason for an affair.

But I fear I might have given too much of my two-sense...
Luxford's taste? *looks up Luxford on eHarmony*

I mean it isn't canon of Mulan and the general.
I like having the pairing as it sets up my character as a dichotomy of work and luck. The opposing sides also make sense to why the two couldn't really stay together.

So I'm approved?

Well then. It seems you all have a rather lackadaisical roleplay in mind for the future then. Which is truly fine, each to their own they say! I tend to prefer roleplays that hold some sense of canon, keeping characters to how they act in the source material, so I think at this impasse I shall simply excuse myself. I wouldn't want to ruin your fun, nor force myself to crindge~ Cheers and a sincere wish for good luck!

tumblr_onk7arO7V91r38ekmo2_500.gif

Well then. It seems you all have a rather lackadaisical roleplay in mind for the future then. Which is truly fine, each to their own they say! I tend to prefer roleplays that hold some sense of canon, keeping characters to how they act in the source material, so I think at this impasse I shall simply excuse myself. I wouldn't want to ruin your fun, nor force myself to crindge~ Cheers and a sincere wish for good luck!

tumblr_onk7arO7V91r38ekmo2_500.gif
Lol. I am the wrong person you should be saying that to. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back