• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts: Where the Apple Falls Character Sheet

If Ventus and Namine are available, I would like to request them to be put on reserve for me. Or at the very least, Ventus. I need time to work on the Character Sheet and whatnot and I’m going to be a bit busy today. So if I could request Ventus and Namine to be on hold for me, I would really appreciate that, and I will try and have the sheet up as soon as possible.
I will tell the owner of the thread that you want those two reserve. So much to do, so little time, take your time.

tumblr_inline_p0xxhpAkSc1sy8k53_540.png

May I lay claim to the trashy Ardyn Izunia as a parent? Given how old he is, his wife might very well be dead. Seems like the single parent type anyways.​

[.Name.] Cynthus Izunia (Cyn for short)

[.Age.] ??? (Fifteen in appearance)

[.Gender.] Male (Though visually is a bit androgynous)

[.Appearance.]
lkEau5F.png

[.Parent.] Ardyn Izunia Lucis Caelum
BDSOVXE.png

[.Abilities/Powers.]

• Short distance teleportation (Warping)
  • Manipulation of multiple ethereal blades
  • Affinity and manipulation of darkness (Starscourge specific)
  • Proficiency in healing magic
[.Personality.]
  • Prideful (That can lead to spiteful)
  • Reserved
  • Imperial
[.Biography.] After his intended and fatal defeat in the battle to decide who would be king of the world known as "Eos", Ardyn Izunia awoke not in the Underworld as Pitioss Ruins might suggest, but instead in the Badlands. He was immortal ever still, and laid toppled next to him was The Crystal of Lucis out of all the things. Strange, he would have thought it to be the heart of the world, but apparently not. With crystal and discarded hat in tow, he was cursed again to walk unfamiliar soil instead of moving on to the next life.

Eventually, Ardyn was able to smooth talk and charm his way into a rather fine home, for once everyone seemed to acknowledge his claims to being royalty. He spent a lot of time in the company of the crystal and no one else, talking to himself and reflecting over old bitter regrets. It was upon one of these nights that he was able to tap into the residual magic of the crystal. His original intent was to summon the spirit of his long since departed wife for some well-needed company, but the woman's ghost was disgusted in just how twisted a man he'd become over time and refused to appear. Angered, hurt and more lonely than ever, Ardyn's next attempt was to draw out the spirit of his unborn child from all that time ago. In this venture, he was mostly successful, but there was something about the child that felt like... Well, it shouldn't exist. Still, at long last, he was free from the contempt of the astral gods and had a son of... Well, what he at least would like to believe was his own flesh and blood.

Cynthus was raised as royalty in mannerism, but not in name, though Ardyn had made him aware that some constrained viewings of their family heritage would label him as a prince. Because of this, Cynthus has developed an inherent desire to be a leader or to rule over something. As of yet, he's not sure of what specific path he wants his future to take him, but the three years high school provides is the perfect span of time to think things over. The economic differences between Mainlands and Badlands in its current state disgust him. These people may be labeled as inherently evil, but he thinks fine men like his father deserve a place in the light and equal respect like anyone else would receive. As of such, he has a small but subtly present stigma for those from the mainland, only because he thinks they are entitled to better lives.

govUojW.png

Last edited:

[.Appearance.]
lkEau5F.png

BDSOVXE.png

[.Abilities/Powers.]

[.Personality.]
  • Reserved
  • Imperial
[.Biography.] After his intended and fatal defeat in the battle to decide who would be king of the world known as "Eos", Ardyn Izunia awoke not in the Underworld as Pitioss Ruins might suggest, but instead in the Badlands. He was immortal ever still, and laid toppled next to him was The Crystal of Lucis out of all the things. Strange, he would have thought it to be the heart of the world, but apparently not. With crystal and discarded hat in tow, he was cursed again to walk unfamiliar soil instead of moving on to the next life.

Eventually, Ardyn was able to smooth talk and charm his way into a rather fine home, for once everyone seemed to acknowledge his claims to being royalty. He spent a lot of time in the company of the crystal and no one else, talking to himself and reflecting over old bitter regrets. It was upon one of these nights that he was able to tap into the residual magic of the crystal. His original intent was to summon the spirit of his long since departed wife for some well-needed company, but the woman's ghost was disgusted in just how twisted a man he'd become over time and refused to appear. Angered, hurt and more lonely than ever, Ardyn's next attempt was to draw out the spirit of his unborn child from all that time ago. In this venture, he was mostly successful, but there was something about the child that felt like... Well, it shouldn't exist. Still, at long last, he was free from the contempt of the astral gods and had a son of... Well, what he at least would like to believe was his own flesh and blood.

Cynthus was raised as royalty in mannerism, but not in name, though Ardyn had made him aware that some constrained viewings of their family heritage would label him as a prince. Because of this, Cynthus has developed an inherent desire to be a leader or to rule over something. As of yet, he's not sure of what specific path he wants his future to take him, but the three years high school provides is the perfect span of time to think things over. The economic differences between Mainlands and Badlands in its current state disgust him. These people may be labeled as inherently evil, but he thinks fine men like his father deserve a place in the light and equal respect like anyone else would receive. As of such, he has a small but subtly present stigma for those from the mainland, only because he thinks they are entitled to better lives.
There is a CS for this roleplay. XD

By the by, I've been roleplaying Kingdom Hearts for quite some time. So if anyone needs help workshopping their OC I'd be interested in looking things over to pass the time. Please don't take criticism as an attack on your character though if you do ask for my opinion. God- I don't want to like seem like an elitist- Like all huff and puff this is how we RP and do things. I just kinda speak from the experience of going through my paces and making all the cringe mistakes when RPing in high school.

Haha, now watch my character get rejected out of comedic irony.

Name: Angel Silvermoon

Appearance-

Knight form:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a3/cd/9d/...88b0efab3--anime-warrior-girl-manga-anime.jpg

Normal form:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/95/50/14/...d3b269d3--black-queen-red-hair-anime-girl.jpg

Assassin/nobody form:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d4/68/95/d46895f73f5f79e3fcfc5246f96d636e.jpg
(Wears the Organization XVIII cloak over his outfit)

I'Cie form:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e3/18/a5/e318a57f85fdecd499c7fb8ef070a6cb.jpg

Parents: Lightning and Axel (She divorced Axel due to relationship problems before marrying Caius Balled before divorcing him due to her finding out that he was an I'Cie and was in love with another woman named Yuel. She then married someone else who I can't say since it would be against the rules before conceiving Angel.)

Abilities/Powers:
Knight form: In his Knight form, Angel gains an ability that allows him to deflect most attacks physical or magical wise. He is able to generate shields that can protect him or someone else. He also gains enhanced stamina allowing him to take in more hits. His last ability in his Knight form is that he is able to dish out attacks with twice the amount of damage he has taken. His weapon is a sword that can change into a shield.

Normal form: Angel in his normal form is just him though he knows some healing magic power. HIs weapon in this form is a Katana.

Nobody form: Angel in his Nobody form gains a few unique abilities. He gains the ability to teleport to someone by traveling through the Nobody realm, though if he stay's there too long he will be swarmed by nobodies and will have a hard trying to get through them. Angel gains the power of flames. He is able to use camouflage in this form by using the power of darkness though the chances of the darkness taking over him is high. Angel is able to His weapon in this form chakrams.

(Forbidden Form) I'Cie form: Angel was gifted the power of the I'cie similar to that of Caius. In this form, Angel gains the magic power of chaos and void. His choas allows him to gain the ability to have extremely high amount of stamina and the power has a very powerful defense against magic. He is able to regenerate himself fairly fast. He is able to speed up his movements along with someone else. If Angel cuts someone in this form, they will be inflicted poisoned. Unlike his nobody teleportation, his teleportation in this form is short distance while also being able to teleport someone else instead of himself. In this form, Angel is capable hitting someone with the power of a large planet to that of an entire galaxy to that even a god with his sword or fists if he deems his opponent worthy. He is capable of taking a hit from even a god without being hurt. He can also bestow his teammates bravery, faith, and haste. His weapon in this form is Ragnarock. Angel is able to charge an attack with his Ragnarock that if it hits his opponent it will give them considerable amount of debuffs. If he says too long in this form, he will be taken by the chaos that resides in his heart. When that choas takes over, he will have no control of his body and the chaos will inflict everything around him with permeant darkness that even the brightest light cannot touch it without being extinguish before it takes his life and soul and sends it to the realm unknown. When it steals his life and soul, everyone's memory of him will be forgotten. Changed by the chaos. That is the price of using this form though if he is able to control the chaos that lies in his heart, he may be able to control the darkness thorugh his chaos.

Personality: Charismatic, silver tongued, relaxed, adaptable, captivating, considerate, clever, empathetic, hardworking, heroic, and observant.

Biography: Angel was born into the world with a lot of mix genes. Raised without a father, Angel was still taught how to be a man and a warrior by his mother Lightning and was taught how to be a normal human by his other...parent. When he was ten years old, Angel was practicing with his mother in a duel and discovered something that was unimaginable. He was able to turn into an assassin. Amazed by what her son could do, Lightning trained Angel even more before he was able to unlock his knight form and I'Cie form. Lightning told Angel when he was 13 that he may have these powers due to him having a lot of different genes in him, enabling him to transform into different modes that would allow him to use different abilities and powers for each one. Eager to learn more about himself, Angel started to practice on his own. When he turned 16, Angel left his mother's on an adventure to become stronger. This is where his chapter begins at Kingdom Academy.

Okay accepted but uh, what is the other parent? I’m just curious because you said you couldn’t say but I’m confused on what you mean by that?

I'm not gonna accept this just yet (I need to re-read it, I've just been so busy with college. But don't worry I'm sure you're fine.

DENIED: Sorry dude, I can barely understand a word you're saying in the sign-up sheet. Also AquaxTerra is reserved.

I'm gonna wait to accept you since I'd like to see more in the sheet with personality and bio. Also, Aqua is reserved in a pairing already, so you would have to replace her with someone else.

Name: Tipa

Tipa has light brown hair. Tan skin. He is 5 feet tall. Skinny.

Parents: Tidus and Yuna

Abilities/Powers: Water elemental. Can use healing on himself and others

Personality: Tipa is a headstrong boy who likes adventure and helping people.

Bio: Tipa is a young boy searching for the Guardian Sword, a legendary item he believes will make him strong enough to be a valiant hero.

Accepted!

Name: Yuno Yuminara

Appearance:
Normal:
untitled-1.png

com__teala_keyblade_by_jnetrocks-d5ejc33.jpg

Yuno's nobody form. Keeping her knowledge of her past life has made made her incredibly powerful keyblade weilder. She is tough and durable able to create powerful shockwaves by swinging her blade. She is faster than the average keyblade weilder by far. Up close her reflexes and instincts are what she relies on most.

Form: Sun goddess
a38a9e6e-3797-417f-8687-1e0493ed491c.jpg

phoenix_keyblade_by_shiningamimaxwell.png

In this form Yuno only possess fire magic. Still keeping her strength and speed from her nobody form, flames ignite on their own in her defense. Also does burn damage. Her flames can reach temperatures as hot as the sun. Also in this for Yuno can use the light in her heart that keeps the darkness at Bay to give her flames healing abilities. This however drains more stamina than using them to attack.

Form: Nemesis
xion__the_dark_keyblade_wielder_by_chaosphantom444-da7wfhv.png

Yuno in this form exchanges durability and power in favor of speed and magical ability. She becomes so fast that she can bend space and time almost vanishing and appearing in an instant depending on the distance. She can use very powerful magic while giving her keyblade elemental properties.

Form: Between light and darkness
mondo-hamakado-ex-a2-2.jpg

In this mode Yuno is granted the incredible near infinite strenght of darkness. Her speed, strength, agility, reflexes, durability and maneuverability are enhanced multiples of times. The highest she can multiply her power is x150. She can also created and shape Dark Matter in any way shape or form she can think of. This is currently her strongest form and while it is strong, it rapidly drains stamina. Once her stamina is used up Yuno only has her speed and hand to hand combat to rely as she's left without her keyblade and very little strength.

Personality: Yuno is kind but fierce. She isn't despite her sweet nature, Yuno isn't one to shy from battle. She won't hesitate to help those in need even if it means getting her hands dirty. She is a warrior at hurt and will appreciate a good bout. Even showing respect to enemies. Yuno loves to eat. trying new foods and training are her two favorite hobbies.

Bio: Originally born daughter of Hades, Yuno once known as Kariah who knew of her demigod heritage and often went on quest in the name of Zues as a peace offering from her father. In time Kariah was able to spawn her keyblade. The young girl died while on a quest to defeat a heartless that was terrorizing a village as she had to sacrifice herself to kill it. Kariah's body became a nobody named Yari that looked for something to fill the emptiness in her but could only find comfort in battle. Soon the young woman fell to a particularly strong nobody that served Xehanort. With Kariah's heartless being vanquished long ago, Kariah was born once again as Yuno Yuminara

Accepted. Be mindful to not be too overpowered though.

Has Ventus and Namine been taken yet? Please tell me I’m not too late for Ventus! :)

Hmm, hold on. Work on your character sheet but I need to make sure first.

Name: Ventus (Named after Ventus from Birth by Sleep)

Appearance: He looks a lot like Ventus, just with blue hair and darker eyes.

Parent(s): Terra and Aqua (I have permission. In fact, I was the one who Aqua x Terra was reserved for. Lucky me, I guess.)

Abilities/Powers: Keyblade (Ventus' old Keyblade)

Personality: Much like his father, he is very quiet around people and fun around friends, unless angered. He also inherits his mother's kindness and intellect. He inherits Darkness from his father as well.

Bio: Ventus was...um...created...a year after the death of the original Ventus. He was always a happy child until he got into an argument with his father Terra. This argument ended up with Ven drawing the keyblade of the original Ventus. (This is confusing even writing this.) After that, Aqua began training him to be a Keyblade Apprentice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aqua7KH Aqua7KH

Accepted, but I need to PM you first since I’m confused af about his bio.

[.Appearance.]
lkEau5F.png

BDSOVXE.png

[.Abilities/Powers.]

[.Personality.]
  • Reserved
  • Imperial

RUZkxPj.png

DENIED (Just kidding!) you’re accepted! ^_^ sorry, I just read your last post and thought it would be funny. XD but yeah! You’re accepted! Again, be mindful of being too overpowered.

Friend... You just linked the thread we are in right now.

LOL

XD I quit.

Don’t worry. With finals I’ve been going insane.

Alright, I think that’s everybody! Sorry it took me so long, I’m just finishing up finals so I’ve had a busy week. We can certainly start soon after I get a few things settled out!

Also, I noticed this with a lot of character sheets: I love the fact that you guys have really cool unique characters with fleshed out abilities, but be mindful not to make them too overpowered. Our characters are all young still, so we still have room to grow. After all, since we’re all growing we have a lot of development to do ;)

Also if anyone wants to do revising feel free and let me know if you do. I will be posting another character sheet myself in here when I have time tomorrow.

DENIED (Just kidding!) you’re accepted! ^_^ sorry, I just read your last post and thought it would be funny. XD but yeah! You’re accepted! Again, be mindful of being too overpowered.

Don't you worry, friendo. He's probably going to be like his dad in the fact he doesn't show most of his abilities unless push comes to shove. Though I imagine once it comes around to Ardyn himself ever making an appearance, his canon OP powerset is allowable. That asshole can stop time among other things. Not that I would player kill, but I would sure use it to spook the hell out of some other characters.

9ZVzKYf.gif

People keep calling him a Heartless and the poor old king has no idea what they are talking about.

Okay accepted but uh, what is the other parent? I’m just curious because you said you couldn’t say but I’m confused on what you mean by that?

I mean what I said. It would be against a rule you have for me to tell. XD

Maybe just tell her in PM then? As the moderator of the roleplay, it's probably best she gives the other parent a seal of approval. Meanwhile, the rest of us won't see whatever plot twist or secret you possibly have planned.

Maybe just tell her in PM then? As the moderator of the roleplay, it's probably best she gives the other parent a seal of approval. Meanwhile, the rest of us won't see whatever plot twist or secret you possibly have planned.
Just don't worry about it. XD

Don't you worry, friendo. He's probably going to be like his dad in the fact he doesn't show most of his abilities unless push comes to shove. Though I imagine once it comes around to Ardyn himself ever making an appearance, his canon OP powerset is allowable. That asshole can stop time among other things. Not that I would player kill, but I would sure use it to spook the hell out of some other characters.

9ZVzKYf.gif

People keep calling him a Heartless and the poor old king has no idea what they are talking about.

I’m excited to see what happens!

What on Earth are you talking about? XD If the parent you chose is against the rules, I can’t accept the sheet dude. Or maybe I’m just missunderstanding.

Lol. Is that suppose to be everyone and their parents'? And also my OC is having their look changed. Sorry! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back