• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts ♛: United By Destiny

Aquafan said:
I can have a few plot twists with ventus, i want to watch aqua through someone else haha, and as for disney characters, since FF characters are npc's, i could do malificent, make her a good guy.
One world we could have is big hero 6, :D ....

(did not read the entire thread)
Uh... stick with Ventus. I dislike the idea of making maleficent a good guy. lol Its kinda out of her character.

Awesome, just a quick question though, Would Tron's world be involved and if so, would an ISO character be okay? An ISO is a being born inside the grid naturally, not created, like the woman from the Tron movie.

drummerboi said:
great choices :D i can't wait tofind out how sora reacts to jessica rabbit xD he might just ditch kiari xD
Probably the same way Ventus reacted to Princess Aurora's beauty in Birth By Sleep. LOL Well I don't think he'll ditch Kairi...after seeing Roger Rabbit. lol

drummerboi said:
YAAAAY someone agrees that the film Malificent was horrible towards her charicter :D
I never watched it to judge honestly. Then again, it was portrayed by Angelina Jolie as Maleficent.

Fiuyiuha said:
Awesome, just a quick question though, Would Tron's world be involved and if so, would an ISO character be okay? An ISO is a being born inside the grid naturally, not created, like the woman from the Tron movie.
The worlds that is common will be involved as well. So yes, Tron will make a return. So would Winnie the Pooh world, Olympus Coliseum, Traverse Town, Twilight Town. etc

[QUOTE="Lady Red]Okay! I went through the list and picked 12 Disney movies from it. I took a leap of faith and picked 6 movies I haven't seen. The rest I did see though. Reason I picked most of the movies since some were already in KH, said to be in KH3 and are/was popular. Only movies I seen was 23, 29, 37, 48, 54, 66 and some of 72. Obviously, the ones quoted is the ones I picked. Any questions?

[/QUOTE]
yay 'w'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back