• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts: Unchained Pathways (ORIGINAL CHARACTER RP.)

Quiet

Local Furry Goes 'Awoo'

tumblr_mvo2b6cAjX1stb6fao1_500.gif

In five years time,
We could be walking
around a zoo.

tumblr_okt2e8jo3F1w37294o1_r1_500.gif

With the sun shining
down over me
and you.

tumblr_nbfeuzMDTo1thm5e4o1_500.gif

And there'll be love
in the bodies of the Elephants,
too.

tumblr_inline_n2k4wvmlfi1rjbxgt.gif

And I'll put my hands
over your eyes,
but you'll peek
through.

tumblr_o8ge5c27vU1redx1to1_500.gif

Twenty-five years have come and gone since the finalized closing of the stories of heroes long passed, the end of the tumultuous struggle of the seeker of darkness' existence, and the sacrifice one boy dared to make to keep alive the fires of the universe. The gaping maw of darkness had come to a close, but the destruction in its wake over the last two and a half decades is still being felt with abysmally great pain. Worlds across the great world, historically significant in their own marks, have burnt out and died in their populace...

A time of strife ending has led to a time of great peace as the barriers of travelers are broken down and allow for free passage throughout the starlight. However, just as nothing evil can last, no peace can stick forever. Rumours, though nothing concrete but rumours, have been cast throughout the star systems of worlds beyond the gates of thought. A boy, amnesiac in his own life, has been said to have woken up with the memories of the great hero that put the light out of the heart of the Dark Seeker. ... A boy in danger, because of this... With his waking, so too did rise the remaining mass of the beings without hearts that wracked the peace from the world in the very beginning.

... But five young heroes, sung by the tongue of legend, have been said to share the destiny of this boy. Though they know not of their own destiny in their youth, they will soon yet hold the keys to break down the chains of that bind together light and darkness and save the world once again, yet He did so long ago.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OUT OF CHARACTER PLOT INFORMATION:

Kingdom Hearts: Unchained Pathways is a (currently) canonically divergent AU roleplay taking place twenty-five years after the events of Kingdom Hearts III. However, because the ending and plot of KH3 is currently unknown to us, the current point that this AU is assuming is that Sora had sacrificed himself to bond with Xehanort's spirit to end the reign of darkness and heartlessness-- effectively destroying both himself, Xehanort, and the remaining Nobodies and Heartless that remained in the universe, leading to the Ventus' heart returning to his physical body in the Chamber of Waking.

The overarching structure of KH:UP will involve five main characters, but that does not mean that the roleplay will only be limited to five people! Each of these five characters represent an associated element, a force of nature bound to the importance of the world. Main roles will not be a first come first serve situation, but rather anyone who applies for the spot will be accepted based on character quality! If you don't make it, don't worry. You can still be (and will be!) more than welcome to still be a participant as a member of the hero group on their travels!

Like a Kingdom Hearts game, the heroes will begin in a remote and original setting before moving on through interdimensional travel! For the purposes of this story (and so you can outline your characters), the heroes will begin in a world known as Harmony Square. A peaceful little town with a wide open forest and nice, happy locals, and mysteries abound in its woods.

HERO ROLES:

Key of Fire:
Key of Water:
Key of Lightning:
Key of Wind: Plotka, Hero of Wind. (Played by Quiet Quiet )
Key of Earth:

CURRENTLY DECIDED WORLDS:

Harmony Square (BEGINNING.)
Olympus Colosseum.
Halloween Town.
Deep Jungle.
Hollow Bastion.
The GRID.
WRECK-IT RALPH WORLD.
Beast's Castle.
Land of Dragons.
FROZEN WORLD.

SUGGESTED WORLD:

Make a suggestion here!

I WANNA SPOT!
I mean I don't really have a preference for keys though...
Um like literally none I would wait for some more to get filled in but I don't wanna miss it...
(For now I guess I'll go with Earth? How do I applyyyyy)

Also I will pay you for a foray into Port Royale/Disney's Atlantis/Tangled. Any of those three because I Love Them

Currently, there's no character application-- this is only for gauging interest before I go ahead and throw up the sheet thread, but I'm glad there's already two willing to go in! So, I will be making that piece soon for you guys!

You don't have to apply for an Key spot at all, either! Any and all character types are welcome; the only ones that are going to be heavily discerned between are the keys, though. Hence, the specific slot part for them.

DISNEY'S ATLANTIS THO, YOU GOT IT.

Do you want specific types of names?
KH leaves the japanese names in, but also has Latin words and no nationality names...
Did you want a theme to them?

Not particularly!
I'll leave the creativity up to you, but the only thing I kept (as far as the only character thus far is) was the whole land/sea/sky theme of the main trio, since Plotka's Polish for Wind.

But it's up to you entirely!

Nice one last question can we put up wip or no?
Cause I get paranoid if I don't save often TT-TT

You're more than welcome to, yes! Although keep in mind, you won't be considered for any position until your sheet is complete and ready to be looked over!

Fantastic!!
You're more than welcome to throw a sheet up at your leisure! I can't wait to see it!

Hey there Quiet Quiet ! I'm close to completing my Character sheet but I have one question! Since my character isn't apart of the main five how would that effect the sheet and what abilities they can have?

Skytse Skytse Simple fix the image float breaks it (It did the same for mine)
Code:
[tabs]
[tab=MIND]
[center] [IMG]https://78.media.tumblr.com/7b5f6ad10aa6455b08211de587c64ce6/tumblr_o1fye1Tr5H1qda6uso1_r1_540.gif[/IMG][/center]
[blockquote=Aquiro] People together are always stronger than people apart [/blockquote]

[B]Name: [/B]Aquiro Fukuroda
[B]Gender: [/B]Male
[B]Age: [/B]17

[B]Element:[/B] Water

[B]MBTI Personality Type: [/B]ISFJ
[B]Personality: [/B] Aquiro is a quiet at first glance and tends really to not talk to a lot of people right off the bat, which can come off as a little standoffish or rude. First introductions will usually get you a "Hi." and not much else from him. He's usually the kind of person to ask if there's a plan or a way something needs to be done, and then do it as per those instructions. The kind of kid you leave in a corner to do his own thing a lot of the time.

However as people get to know him, they find him a warm and kind person who is always ready to listen to someone rant, even if he doesn't have all the answers that they need to hear. In-fighting and disharmony within the team stresses him out quite a bit and he will always try to ease any sparks that fly, even at the cost of his own mental or physical safety in the situation. He's loyal to a fault to his friends and often puts them before himself. All in all a kind, quiet boy with a heart of too much gold that lets people walk all over him.

[B]Etiquette: [/B]Very friendly-polite to everyone, May develop a fond nickname for close friends
[B]Superstitions: [/B]Putting shoes on a table invites death. This is a surefire way to [I]freak him out.[/I]
[B]Outlook on Life: [/B]Generally positive, but he's always looking forwards and stressing just a bit about his life

[B]Brief History: [/B]Aqurio has been living in Harmony Town for quite some time with his single mother and is not sure if he's a native or not. He attends Harmony School and gets decent grades, but it's nothing that really makes him stand out. He volunteers at the local animal shelters when he has free time and is fond of writing.

[B]Likes: [/B]The sea, Mystery novels, Dogs
[B]Dislikes: [/B]Thunder, in-fighting

[B]Idiosyncracies: [/B]He makes intense eye-contact when he lies and doesn't want to be found out. He bounces up and down when he's excited.
[/tab]

[tab=BODY]

[B]Skills:[/B] Animal handling, creative writing and history knowledge
[B]Weaknesses:[/B]  Higher Algebra,  [I]Awful[/I] Emotional Boundaries.

[B]Appearance: [/B]See Image
[B]Height: [/B]6'0"
[B]Weight: [/B]180 lbs
[B]Skin Color: [/B]Paleish
[B]Birthmarks: [/B]N/A
[B]Hair Type: [/B]Straight and kinda fluffy
[B]Hair Style/Color: [/B]Parted over his right eye and bluish black.
[B]Facial Hair (if applicable): [/B]N/A
[B]Scars (if applicable): [/B]Slashmark on his right side of the rib
[B]Tattoos? Piercings?: [/B]A strange bluish tattoo that glows occasionally on his right hip. He keeps it covered.
[B]Body type and Description: [/B]Tall and mid-weight around his waist and hips

[/tab]

[tab=SOUL]

[B]Magic (if applicable):[/B] Blizzard, Cure 

[B]General Combat Strengths: [/B]Support and Water/Ice affinity

[B]General Combat Weaknesses: [/B]FIRE. Not super fast

[B]Preferred form of combat (CQC, long range, etc): [/B]Long Range is Heavily Preferred
[B]Preferred weapons (if applicable): [/B]Dog leashes // Whips

[B]STATS:[/B]
[I]Power:[/I]  3/5
[I]Speed:[/I] 1/5
[I]Technique:[/I] 2/5
[I]Intelligence:[/I] 4/5
[I]Cooperativeness:[/I] 5/5

[/tab]

[Tab=CHARACTER GALLERY]
It is time for me to cry because my formatting is somehow WRONG
[/tab][/tabs]

Users who are viewing this thread