• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kingdom Hearts Search!

Lucyfer

Said you'd die for me, well -- there's the ground
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello everyone!

So, my Kingdom Hearts craving was re-ignited recently and I'd love to do some RPs in that world. I have a few plots, but also a few stipulations. Below will be my partner requirements, and then I'll get into the details of what I'm looking for with a Kingdom Hearts plot.

1. Don't God-Mod. In other words, don't make my character speak, don't make my character, don't make my character take damage, and don't control my character. If you want something to go a certain way for plot purposes, just PM me and ask. Usually, I accept "god-modding" during travel and the like. It is usually acceptable to assume movement if a character is already committed to the journey.

2. Please be able to play both genders. There are few plots where I want to play only one main character, so please be capable of playing more than one yourself, and give all genders fair treatment.

3. On the note of pairing: I will always play one female character. So, be aware of that. With that said, I usually also always play one male character, and I do MxM, MxF, and FxF pairings, though I prefer MxF.

4. I only RP on threads, so no PM rps with me.

5. Please be able to write more than a couple of sentences as responses to me.

6. PM if you are interested and with what you are interested in! If you can't PM yet, then leave a message here and I'll get to ya!

Okay, now for the details for Kingdom Hearts:

1. First and Foremost, I only play with the idea that the only games that are canon are "Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, and Kingdom Hearts 2". This is because the other games seem to contradict lore established (the keyblade chooses the master) and is overall a frustrating mess to me.

2. Keyblades. At most there will only be 5 Keyblade masters, and if we're playing with Sora and crew, Sora and Riku will be counted as Keyblade masters.

So, those are my main stipulations when it comes to Kingdom Hearts. For plots, I have these ideas:

1. Play the story of Kingdom Hearts, but include OCs alongside canons, and derail it terribly/wonderfully.

2. Play prior to Kingdom Hearts, and perhaps build into that plot, but tell the story of how Aerith is alive. FF7 fans know what I'm talking about.

3. Play post-Kingdom Hearts 2, and introduce a new threat. I have an idea for the "Nobles of Dark Hearts" (gender neutrality~) that could lead to the true path to darkness/world of darkness, and cause some chaos.

4. "World Order". For some reason I got an idea of Kain Highwind (FF4) being in charge of a group of Red Wings who actually are in charge of enforcing the World Order stuff, and that sounded fun to play with. I'm not sure of a larger plot or how we'd want to involve it (or if we just want to include it alongside the other three noted plots) but it could be fun!

5. ??? I'm open to your ideas, please just let me know!

Lucyfer said:
1. First and Foremost, I only play with the idea that the only games that are canon are "Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, and Kingdom Hearts 2
How perfect, because those are the only KH games I've ever actually played! ( :P )

Okay, so, I have no idea what to expect out of suggesting this, but would you be interested in a crossover RP where Sora and co. (Or any other characters, if you prefer) tag along in another Fandom's story? Or visit another Fandom's world, or whatever. Kind of like your first suggestion, only swapping the roles (And I don't actually have any OCs to throw in there either). It sounds very Fan Fiction-like, now that I think about it...

If you're not interested, that's completely fine, I understand. The Fandom I have in mind also has a mostly-female cast, so there's that to think about too. Like I said, I have no idea what to expect, and thought I'd at least give it a shot.

The only Fandoms I'd be willing to cross over with are other Disney things, or Final Fantasy things, and not really Disney-Pixar or Marvel or Star Wars. I might be persuaded on the Pixar stuff. So, I'm going to have to decline that suggestion of yours, but thank you for asking!

I was actually thinking of an anime to cross it over with, but okay ( :) ) Thanks anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back