• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts RP?

Zachy1993

One Thousand Club
(A year after KH II)

Yen Sid has sent Donald, Goofy and some new friends to Destiny Islands to retrieve Sora and Riku and Kairi in order to investigate a slew of new worlds that have appeared..one is even an entire galaxy!

Along the way, they will encounter new villains, new friends and allies, and possibly the return of some old foes!

Sora and Riku are NPCs unless otherwise noted or claimed!

LIST OF WORLDS SO FAR:

The Sword in the Stone

Road to El Dorado

Kung fu Panda

Jungle Book

Amestris (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)

Middle Earth (Hobbit/Lord of the Rings)

Final Fantasy XV

Street Fighter

How to Train Your Dragon

Star-Wars galaxy (Original trilogy and The Force Awakens/Original content in place of The Last Jedi.)

Treasure Planet

Kingdom of the Sun (Emperor's New Groove)

U.A. High School (My Hero Academia)

Grand Line/Going Merry (One Piece)

Atlantis: The Lost Empire

Dragon Ball Z/Super

Universe of Heroes (DC and Marvel Comics)

Mysterious Tower

Destiny Islands

Earth (Transformers)

Town of Passamaquoddy (Pete's Dragon original musical)

New York City (Oliver & Company)

London/Neverland (Hook movie)

Fiore (Fairy Tail)

Clover Kingdom - (Black Clover)

Mega Man X

Scooby Doo

Big Hero Six

Riley's Body (Inside Out)

Uminari City (Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha)

Bleach (anime)

Naruto

Avatar The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra

Last edited:
Oooh. I'm super interested.

What about we include an area from Ghost Hunt or Scooby Doo? Just for a little bit of the spooky factor like we had in the nightmare before christmas world.

Oooo, I've been meaning to watch that anime! Accepted!

NightMoves NightMoves

Ghost Hunt? Not sure I've heard of that. Scooby Doo would work but we might have to do one of the movies so it's not just old man Jenkins in a mask lol. Like the one with the island of zombies?

AbominableTouma AbominableTouma

Never heard of that buuut I'm willing to put it in if you'd be cool with sort of taking the lead in that one? As far as the NPCs of that world go and whatnot?

Also I apologize to you all for taking a bit to reply, Hades Cup had my attention on Ps4 lmao!

Here is the OOC! OOC: Kingdom Hearts Multiverse!

Ghost Hunt is an anime where they basically hunt ghosts. Lol. It's pretty old, so it's commonly overlooked. It's fine if we don't put it in, but I do highly recommend watching it.

I don't know if you've seen the TV show supernatural, but I like what they did with the Scooby Doo take.

Basically, one of the "monsters" that they're after in Scooby Doo would be replaced by an actual monster. AKA a high level heartless. I'm not too familiar with the Scooby Doo movies or universe, but thought it might be a good suggestion.

I'm just looking to add that spooky factor. So, we could always do one of Tim Burton's other movies like Corpse Bride, Paranorman, or even Frankenweenie.

Ghost Hunt is an anime where they basically hunt ghosts. Lol. It's pretty old, so it's commonly overlooked. It's fine if we don't put it in, but I do highly recommend watching it.

I don't know if you've seen the TV show supernatural, but I like what they did with the Scooby Doo take.

Basically, one of the "monsters" that they're after in Scooby Doo would be replaced by an actual monster. AKA a high level heartless. I'm not too familiar with the Scooby Doo movies or universe, but thought it might be a good suggestion.

I'm just looking to add that spooky factor. So, we could always do one of Tim Burton's other movies like Corpse Bride, Paranorman, or even Frankenweenie.

Man you're making me realize how many movies I still haven't seen lmao! I've not seen any of those things xDD

Tim Burton is one of my favorites so I've seen most of them. You've gotta watch them.

Spoilers below if you want to read them. Or just go watch the movies. They're very good :) It's alright if you don't want to implement them. I just thought it'd be fun to have at least one of them as a world!

Extremely short summaries:
A man by the name of Victor and a woman by the name of Victoria are forced to participate in an arranged marriage. After meeting each other, they actually begin to fall in love.

Victor decides to practice his vows in a creepy forest. Once he places the ring on what he things is a tree branch, but is actually a dead woman's hand, he is dragged to the land of the dead as her fiance. Here, he learns that the dead woman (Emily) was murdered while awaiting her fiance in the forest he was just in. Since Victor has placed a ring on Emily's hand, he is now expected to marry her.

Meanwhile, in the land of the living, since Victor has disappeared, Victoria is now expected to wed a supposed wealthy man named Barkis.

Victor manages to hear of this and agrees to marry Emily as long as she helps save Victoria from wedding someone she doesn't wish to marry. They bring quite a few people from the land of the dead to the wedding between Barkis and Victoria. Turns out Barkis is the man who was Emily's fiance, also turns out that he was the one who murdered her.

In the end, the dead drag away Barkis and Emily decides that Victor and Victoria are better together. So those two marry. Happy ending.
Norman can see and talk to the dead. One day he is brought the task of putting an old witch back to sleep with a bunch of fairy tales (since this witch was actually a little girl) before the curse she put on the town long ago becomes true.

Curse ends up coming true and zombies rise from the ground. These zombies were the cursed individuals of the past, and actually mean no harm. The townspeople don't believe this, and start rioting against the zombies to kill them.

The riot is eventually calmed, and the witch isn't happy about this. She creates havoc among the town, destroying everything in her path. Eventually, Norman manages to find the witches' grave and soothe her. Happy ending.
Victor manages to bring his dead dog back from the dead (exactly like actual Frankenstein).

Throughout some events in the movie, Victor's classmates sneak into his lab and discover his reanimation formula. With it, they start reviving every dead animal they can find, turning them into monsters. Some of these animals even fuse with each other, and become mutants. Victor helps destroy these creations, but is cornered by one of the mutant monsters when he and his revived dog are chased by an angry mob with torches.

Sparky manages to save Victor but dies. Everything goes back to normal and Sparky is revived again by a car battery. Happy ending.

I'd read the wiki if you want to know more without watching the movies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back