• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kingdom Hearts Roleplay? (Looking for M)

Xillia

zєηιтн νιχєη
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
To keep this simple for now, and since I am on the app and incapable of typing long or exuberant messages, I will say this: I am looking for someone literate, well-versed in the KH universe and knows how to post between 1-20 paragraphs in their reply. Anywhere in-between that criteria will be fine, but I will not accept one-liners or flimsy grammatical errors. As I said before, I'm looking for someone with literacy and one well endowed in vocabulary.

PM me for plot ideas, I've got a few basic structures, but in truth, need help fleshing them out, if you've got things you want to add, I'm all ears.

(I know the above-mentioned statements come across as pushy and rude, but I'm actually a really friendly person :blowkiss:)

Last edited:
To keep this simple for now, and since I am on the app and incapable of typing long or exuberant messages, I will say this: I am looking for someone literate, well-versed in the KH universe and knows how to post between 1-20 paragraphs in their reply. Anywhere in-between that criteria will be fine, but I will not accept one-liners or flimsy grammatical errors. As I said before, I'm looking for someone with literacy and one well endowed in vocabulary.

PM me for plot ideas, I've got a few basic structures, but in truth, need help fleshing them out, if you've got things you want to add, I'm all ears.

(I know the above-mentioned statements come across as pushy and rude, but I'm actually a really friendly person :blowkiss:)

I would like to do a Kingdom Hearts RP with you im caught up with all the games expect Birth by Sleep 0.2 with Aqua's own story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back