• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts OOC

Brax

💯
Hey guys, I'm working with a few people to kick-start a KH RP.

So far, 3 characters are made, two posts are up. Possibly waiting to continue so more can join and for some others finish their CS'. All the characters here are original characters, as the story is separate from Sora and Co's own (despite sharing some key details). Think of it like this; our characters make up the secondary group helping out Sora and Co - but in different universes and completely unlinked as allies in communication (for the moment at least) and even basic ideas of existence. Sora, Riku, Donald, Goofy - they may not know any of our characters even exist. Lea knows my character through years of traveling and my character met Mickey once briefly because Lea took him back to Disney Castle. Your characters can choose to have similar interactions in their past with any other 'side' character (i.e. aqua, terra, ven, lea, isa, mickey, diz, any disney character outside of the main cast.)

This takes place after the events of Dream Drop Distance, but possibly before the events of KH3.

Private message me for more details or ask away here.

So far in association with: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami Maj Maj Ian Temero Ian Temero RingSlinger RingSlinger Shiyonichi Shiyonichi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back