• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts Craving

Bocaj

Good Tidings friends,

Today, this post is in Search of fellow Kingdom Hearts fans. After Completing Kingdom Hearts 3, I have been stuck within the feels, and need to write, or what not within the series! So, my hopes of posting here, is to find other minds like my own, to perhaps write/chat with.

I live in EST time Zone; being a part time student, and worker, my days vary. With that said, I will attempt to the very least, get one post out, per day.

In my preferences:
1) I typically write Literate/Semi. Usually, the bare minimum is a paragraph, or two. Though, I am then open to write more, or to discuss a bare minimum length.
2) Reply time? Again, I’m not too pushy; if one a day works for us both, great! if more, cool. I won’t rush anyone to get a post out.
3) OOCC also Welcomed!
4) POV. 3rd person, please.
5) If you aren’t enjoying things, or want to map things out, feel free to say so. Communication is Key.
6) Fandom or Original? This is clearly, a Fandom based Post; I prefer if we stick to Canon characters, I’d be open to discuss Original Characters to insert, but I will say here, 8/10 times, I will say ‘Let’s use Canon'
7) Muse Relationships: MxF, FxF.

Now, actually what sort of plot and that sorta stuff.

Not too sure, to be honest. If were to stick with one Game? Part of me, has always loved, 358/2 Days.
The in, and out of going to work everyday, while not knowing why, has always spoke to me. Play off the idea of doing work. Pair different members of the Organization up together for missions. Explore some of their days off. Etc. Besides, the Sea-Salt Trio is my favorite.
Could always do some sort of AU with the characters within 358/2.

That said, I’m also open to AU type ideas, and would love to discuss any you have in mind. Cross-overs with other Games, could be fun too! (If we could figure out a Cross-over with Persona 5, another game I am in love with? That’s be amazing!)
There is a few aspects within, KH3, that I would re-work/re-write, that I am open to discuss, and perhaps we go that route.

Also, open to a sorta re-working of the over-all story. I’ve started to read the Manga based off the games, and there’s aspects of those, that I think are better than the actual games. Don’t get me wrong, I love the games. But, going in a new sorta light could be fun! Or, re-writing parts, giving different characters more to do, or what not. Or going off in What-if Territory.

Also, open for a scenario, with Kairi being the main character. I have a few thoughts on this, if anyone would want to do so.

Characters I am open to Writing, but not limited to:
Sea-Salt Trio: Roxas, Axel/Lea, Xion, Aqua, Ventus, Riku, Kairi, Ansem the Wise, Zexion/Ienzo, Luxord, Xemnas, Namine.
Old Masters Trio: Eraqu, Xehanort, Yen Sid.
So, if anything here caught your eye, feel free to message me one way or the other! Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
You up for a KH RP which invovles a Kairi Herem :P (within RP Nation guidelines of course)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back