• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom |Kingdom Hearts Craving|

Yuphoria

|Hey! I'm Yu and I'm in the mood for some Kingdom Hearts RP. All I ask is for a least a paragraph per response and I'm perfectly willing to double!
|For my side, I'm hoping to play Sora in Soriku.
|I can play any character for you, from organization members to Disney princesses/princes.
|We can do a canon setting or AU, and don't worry, I'm not expecting an encyclopedic knowledge of the lore if we stick with canon.

|Hey! I'm Yu and I'm in the mood for some Kingdom Hearts RP. All I ask is for a least a paragraph per response and I'm perfectly willing to double!
|For my side, I'm hoping to play Sora in Soriku.
|I can play any character for you, from organization members to Disney princesses/princes.
|We can do a canon setting or AU, and don't worry, I'm not expecting an encyclopedic knowledge of the lore if we stick with canon.

I actually was wanting to do one of these that featured lots of non-Disney or underrated Disney films/cartoons etc. Like anime, and stuff like Treasure Planet and Atlantis: Lost Empire. :)

I just ain't any good at playing Sora or Riku ^^;

I'd be happy to do this , just completed KH3 and remebered how much i loved the series , so I could play Sora , Roxas or pretty much any character for that matter.

I'd be happy to do this , just completed KH3 and remebered how much i loved the series , so I could play Sora , Roxas or pretty much any character for that matter.

Ooo awesome! Don't forget the Epilogue and Secret Ending! I was devastated by the 'ending' before the secret ending came out lol

The ending of KH3 broke my heart T_T I could rp Ventus (rip my child he didn't get enough screen time in kh3)

Can I join? I'm looking to play as my oc, who is named in my username. aka Nekra Natsuda

I have a points I'll need to bring up first:
  1. She is 5ft 8in in height.
  2. She has the appearance of a white female silhouette, she has a high ponytail that trails down to her knees. She wears a black dress that goes down to just above her knees, and she wears those black thigh-length Hatsune Miku boot thingies. She has completely sky blue eyes with white pupils, which are one of the only visible parts of her face, other than her long black eyelashes.
  3. She is rather quiet, only capable of saying one to five words in a single sentence. Other times she will either point to objects with the same/a similar name to what she is trying to say.
  4. She can float, but will occasionally walk.
  5. She has a crush on Cloud Strife, yes I know, he's from Final Fantasy, but he was in one of the KH games, soooo...does it still count??
  6. She HATES Sephiroth. (I got his name wrong didn't I ._.)
  7. She looks like a full grown woman (about 21-25 y/o), but she sounds a bit like young Sora. Only female.
Wait! Is this list too long now? Sorry! Please don't be mad, I'm new to this site, and haven't done any role playing outside of YouTube XD
Feel free to reply if I'm okay to join! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back