King of the Hill

I start a hunger strike until the barons of the hill agree to depose the current king of the hill and install me. I quickly change the hill to a theocracy ruled by a High Seer.

I am the High Seer of the hill.

images

I am king of the hill.

I am still High Seer of the hill, on the legal grounds that I was never deposed, and all the people claiming to be king are in the wrong system of government.

Your memes prove fruitless as claims for my position of High Seer of the hill. I am High Seer of the hill.

Last edited by a moderator:
The devs get around to releasing a hotfix which requires a cooldown on the report button, reverts the Hill's Government Type to Theocracy, and reinstalls me as High Seer. I am the High Seer of the Hill.

Hank Hill is determined to have no bearing on the Government Type of the Hill and on who its ruler is. I am, once again, High Seer of the Hill.

All the universe is destroyed again and a MOUNTAIN is made. I put an insta-castle up and am now king of the MOUNTAIN.

I sell back the propane and get back the MOUNTAIN

I take the propane, but because I'm so hot the propane explodes, blowing you off of the mountain and turning it back into a hill. I am king of the hill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back