• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum King of Kings

ArcaneUnit

Yeller belly
I am the King of Kings and I am recruiting for a End-All scenario.

Those who are being recruited are quite uninformed, but they know the intent is to eradicate all negative personalities from the earth with zero regard for casualty count.

This is an actual RP, not just an interview but, your character may not make it past the interview phase of the RP.

The RP is in a modern world setting and the plot is somewhat pre-established. But we will work with character strengths to decide where we are going.

This is advanced level, mature content, and it moves at an appropriate pace, not flash-screens.

[QUOTE="Adrian Johaanson]I'm in. Seems cool.

[/QUOTE]
are you a revolutionist then?

I will write in an intro as to how we met, and how any other preliminary characters became aquainted.

Yeah, you could say that I'm a revolutionist. I believe we as humans should change our ways, before it's to late. Society as of now, is lazy. @ArcaneUnit

Great! So, when do you want to start. Do I need to make a CS? and would your prefer I do 1st person, or 3rd person POV?

u can 1st 3rd and POV in the same post. I already sent a link. we'll dress it up a little more before we officially begin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back