• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

King and Queen of Ephedia

Felicity Smoak

Elder Member
This is completely based off of LoliRock the show is on Netflix at the moment. This roleplay is the background of King and Queen of Ephedia before they had a daughter together who will eventually become the protagonist. I am looking for a female partner who can both play genders =). I also love discussing ideas so just tell me what you can suggest me =)

The roleplay will be about the story of King and Queen of Ephedia. Queen of Ephedia will be my character and her name is Morgaine.

latest

Your character can be King of Ephedia and his name is Gramorr. Gramorr will be the protector of the Realm.

latest

The rp can start with Gramorr marries the Princess of Ephedia, when she marries herhusband she becomes the Queen of her planet.

Their future daughter, Iris who will eventually be the one that saves Earth.

tumblr_ntupcxHHAA1uwes6ho1_500.png

How about Gramorr and Morgaine met on Earth, fell in love, and get married back on her realm to be the newrulers? Morgaine fell in love with a human. Gramorr finds out that she's a sorceress by the time they fall in love. He doesn't care about her special abilities and responsiblity as a princess. He married her anyways, but also learning how to protect the planet along the way?

Morgaine was born as a sorceress. Because she is a sorceress it also means her aging will be slower after she passed age 26.

Magic always has some sort of consequence even with experienced sorceress. How about after they get married Morgaine loses control for a spell that ends up casted upon Gramorr by accident? The consequence of the spell is that in long term Gramorr will develop a secondpersonality that will turn into another person? Maybe when Morgaine tries to fix her mistakeby trying to get rid of the issue on Gramorr, the split personality becomes a real person thatlooks like Gramorr, but becomes a villain?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back