• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kindred Paths: A TwoKinds RP (Anthro)

Ryse

2017header_night.png

First Page | Archives | Current Page
So after some discussion with some people i know i've been motivated to run an anthro RP that is based in the world of TwoKinds, a webcomic that has been running for over a decade now. It has a rather strong fanbase but for those of you who might be interested in the RP but not know much about the setting i linked the comic pages above for those who might be first time readers or just need a refresher. Regardless though, this RP will only take place in its setting with no relevance to the canon characters. This means OCs only and i will be acting as the games GM.

For those of you who don't know, this comic is created by Jason Fischbach's brother Tom Fischbach. Jason being the YouTuber 'Markiplier'. It was created in 2003 and continues its run to this very day.

As for the comics setting, i suppose a brief overview of its world will help those who have not read the comic understand things a bit clearer. Twokinds is a webcomic that takes place in a world conflicted with racial tension, primarily between the human-like Humans and the animal-like Keidran. They have dramatically different societies and ideas on how to live and act and It is because of these differences that the two races are almost always in some form of conflict. The story of our RP, much like the original story; begins as the world hinges on the brink of another war as the conflict between the humans and Keidran rise. The Templar Order manipulating events from behind the scene as the subjugation of Keidran increases, resulting in the slave trade growing rapidly in the world. The plot of our story will focus on a small group of individuals who end up pushed together by a tragic event and work together to survive in a world being torn apart at the seams.

The specifics of the story will be discussed with those within the RP. Things like rather or not out cast fights back against the oppressors, tries to escape the war, or attempt to fight in it themselves. Anything is possible and the opinions of those within the RP are very important to me ^^.

This RP *will* take place on Discord. I don't be making an exception here so apologies for those of you who dislike Discord but i like having my creative freedom without restriction and running multiple sub-plots alongside the main one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back