Other Kinda wanna answer some questions about me, so...

TheCrimsonPhoenix

Crimson Flames
QnA. I don't mind what the question is, you can ask me anything. Though, here's some topics you can base your questions on:

-Gaming

-Memes

-Anime

-Military Planes

-Pokémon

-Sonic

-Persona 5

-RWBY

-Star Wars

-Some Marvel Movies

-Undertale/Deltarune

-Terminator Series

-Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and it's OST

-Ace Combat 3D Cross Rumble (Assault Horizon Legacy)

-Some old TruTV shows

-MK11

-Smash Bros Ultimate

-Sky Rogue

-Pokémon Sword

-Or really, just anything on your mind.

So... yeah. Ask away!

Who is your favorite confidant and character from Persona 5? And have you played Royal yet?
My favorite confidant and character from Persona 5 is Futaba Sakura a.k.a, The Hermit. Second favorite is Ryuji, a.k.a, The Chariot. All characters are great in their own way if you ask me. As for Royal... I don't have it yet. I might get it at some point though.

Would you ever play the Terminator character in a roleplay and if so in a Slice of Life setting or a Medieval one?

Would you ever play the Terminator character in a roleplay and if so in a Slice of Life setting or a Medieval one?
Good question. You see, I'm still fairly new to the Terminator series. I don't know the Terminator like the back of my hand yet, and there's maybe 2 movies I missed. However, if I get all caught up and can play as the Terminator perfectly, I'll let you know.

Good question. You see, I'm still fairly new to the Terminator series. I don't know the Terminator like the back of my hand yet, and there's maybe 2 movies I missed. However, if I get all caught up and can play as the Terminator perfectly, I'll let you know.
Out of all the Terminator movies, Judgement Day is my favorite. That opening still gives me chills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back