• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Kinda new here...

jasmyn

f r e e b i r d
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone, my name is Jas. I am a 23 and a stay at home mom so although I have a lot of free time, I'm not always available. I will try to reply at least once or twice a day and sometimes I have even more time and can reply more but no promises. I've been roleplaying on another site, Meez, for years but they recently shut down and I've been needing a new place to write. I'd like to think that I'm a decent RP partner and that I'm literate for the most part but I wouldn't say I'm amazing. I will write a decent amount for my posts as long as I am given something to work with but not all of my replies will be SUPER LONG. I can provide a sample of my writing to see if we will work well together. I enjoy realistic, supernatural, time-travel, etc. Basically I am into a variety of plots and I'm also open to try new things! I do prefer to write for a female character since I am a woman, it's more comfortable for me but I also do "doubling" as I've seen it being called on here. I actually enjoy writing for more than one character and will usually write for a male and female character. I can do up to as many as 4 characters at a time but would prefer to start off we 1-2 until I get the hang of things here. Heads up, being new here means I haven't have the chance to learn much about this site yet so keep that in mind! I don't have any plot ideas so if you have some I'd love to hear them or even if you have any ideas on what you're interested in we can brainstorm around that. Someone please take a chance on the newcomer and shoot me a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back