• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kimi no Namae?

Shinohara

Why have abs when you can have kebabs
Hey!

I've recently watched the movie Kimi no Na Wa and it really left an impression on me. I'm a fan of Shinkai and his works so I had the idea of why not make a roleplay out of it all.

I'd be most interested in continuing any of the stories that I'll list at the end of the post.

Alternately I'd be interested in making stories very similar to those in the movies.

So. A bit about me as a roleplayer. I write in third person only and prefer posts that are between 2 and 7 centences long. I don't mind reading longer posts but won't write much more except maybe for starters or such.

Also, it should be pretty clear that I also like romance and that all of these should involve that. I can play both male and female but prefer male since that comes more naturally to me.

Now then. The list. I'll just make it a brief list in the order form the best down. (Can't say best to worst)

Kimi no Na Wa

Kotonoha no Niwa

Byōsoku Go Senchimētoru

Kumo no Mukō, Yakusoku no Basho

Hoshi no Koe

Dareka No Manazashi

Alright. I think that's it.

Alright.

Maybe we could go with the theme of Kimi no Na Wa.

It would be about body swapping romance in short.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back