• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kill La Kill

The Unamed Character

Queen of the Damned
I am at the final Battle of the Deavs and where she transforms. I wanted to know if anyone wanted to do an AU of the anime. If so please tell me

Well true... I was actually hoping to involve the dice factor into it. Basically each person makes a post with their roll connected to it

That actually sounds pretty good. I might have to watch the end of Season 2 but yeah I would b interested in doing it.

Would you want to start at that specific moment or would you want to start it at a certain point in the past before that?

I want to start in the past. I have been thinking of this character. They are a bit op but.... They have Life Fiber as stitches in teir skin, causing it to be like the Uniforms

Preach it. Hey I gotta get off for the night since i gotta work tomorrow, so in the morning if others wanna join i will make the thread. If not I will wait till i get back on

[QUOTE="Miriana The Lazy]I rather go with a nice name for the title. Honnouji's Fashionista.

[/QUOTE]
hm..... maybe....

I am also thinking my op character would be the student council president

and then my other character someone else

So, Are you willing to say that it's going to follow the same plot, but an different timeline? I know that other character would try to avenge either his/her parent's death. In addition, The Student Council President should own Bakuzan, which makes the character OP in that term.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Miriana The Lazy]So, Are you willing to say that it's going to follow the same plot, but an different timeline? I know that other character would try to avenge either his/her parent's death. In addition, The Student Council President should own Bakuzan, which makes the character OP in that term.

[/QUOTE]
Yea. but I wanted it to be sort of like the actual thing but sort of not. I haven't finished the series so I sort of do not want spoilers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back