• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandomstuck Rp?

MattieLee

TasteTheRainbow

Basically what the title would suggest. It's a huge fandom crossover, the characters are physical manifestations of the fandom and represent it. Depite the title though it is not homestuck focused it is just one of the fandoms and happens to be in a the art style.

Just SOME of the fandoms:

(Adventure Time, Sherlock, Dr. Who, Supernatural, Harry Potter, Hetalia, Homestuck)

fandomstuck_by_mellonshow-d6axjut.png

Could we play for any Character, and every character, we ever wanted? Or do you actually have to list ALL of the fandoms...

Superboi360 said:
Could we play for any Character, and every character, we ever wanted? Or do you actually have to list ALL of the fandoms...
oh christ no, listing ALL the fandoms would be way too long @_@ if you just google search fandomstuck <insert fandom name here> you should find it. If not you can make the character any way you want. But if you look at the fandoms I had above they are all mixes of various characters from said series. So keep that in mind if your forced to use a description for appearance.

Long story short yes if a fandom exists and is not taken (I will list taken ones) you can take it but I will limit it to 2 at first just because I dont want someone taking a bunch of popular fandoms all at once and leaving not much for others, later if not many join then go all out.

@pokemariofan64 @Superboi360 @Anyone else who reads this and wants to join.

Casual - Fandomstuck: The Adventure Begins | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Yeah the pic is good. Nothing... too romantic. BUT NALI IS STILL BETTER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back