KHR - Thirteenth Generation (Actual Rp)

Franky sighed as Katamori took the pocket watch and walked away. "So that's your decision eh? Can't say I blame you" he muttered as he walked away. Only to notice the number one hitman appear, oh what a treat he thought to himself as he turned to see the tutor coldcock Katamori before throwing him into a very mafia-esque unmarked black vehicle. He smiled faintly, "So it begins again?" he said to himself as he walked toward the road, bringing his hand up to his ear and calling in a ride for himself while he was at it.

He waited for a moment, contemplating all the while the pain behind Katamori's words. "It may be true, you haven't had a great run, but hang in there kid...afterall the grass is always greener" he said as he grinned and stepped into the black town car that just pulled up as he finished his sentiment. "where to? asked the driver.

Franky smiled, "To Japan!" he cheerily replied as the driver looked dumbfounded by his response, "But sir, your father" he answered.

Franky looked puzzled about the man's response, "Is he sick?" he asked, to which the driver replied with a simple 'no'. "Then let's go!" he shouted as the driver began to drive him to his private plane at an undisclosed airport. Oh what fun is in store he thought to himself as he thought back to Letizia's frustration and the other guardian's enthusiasm. What a wild bunch....

Sky-blue eyes widened as Reborn came into the scene. "Reborn-sama!" The Sun guardian exclaimed happily. Even if they saw the tutor rarely, Haruki had already almost memorized how he looked like. That suit, that undershirt, that fedora, that black hair, that everything! Nothing could go wrong! Haruki thought with hints of respect and admiration. And let us never forget about those bouncy, bouncy sideburns.The first time that she met Reborn, she knew that he was already awesome. Too awesome in fact. And sheadmired him more when she realized that Reborn's flame was similar to hers.

They all went aboard the black car which looked small from the outside, but also very spacious in the inside. It never failed to amaze her until this day. "Woaaaaah," Haruki muttered. Looking out the window, she never forgot to observe everyone in the car and listen to everything that Reborn said about Vongola and its decendants. She had always liked its history, and she hoped that the others did, too.

Being a fellow Sun flame holder, she considered herself very, very lucky. She knew that she learned new things every time he was around, but she had always wondered why she wasn't so good at disguising.I was always following what Reborn-sama did in disguising, so why wouldn't it work? Haruki thought while gazing off on the trees and nature, realizing that it was more beautiful because of the sun's shining rays.

She and almost everyone else got off when they were already in front of one of Vongola's mansions. It wasn't really the main one though, and she knew that because she had already been there before. She was proud of the Vongola family, being that their technology was the ever toppest she had known. She cheerfully bounced off to her room, which was part of the Sun section. Each mansion had one, and she was happy about that. All she would do while training was watch the sun and be one with nature, either by taking care of it, talking randomly to animals or plants, or meditating.

But occasionally, she would also train to regulate her strength, flame and all her other abilities. They would never leave her or be weaker, but she believed the training for that sometimes, wouldn't hurt. "Come to think of it," she told herself. "It's been about a week since I've done hardcore training. She sat on the bed and whispered to the air a word that if was detected in the room, her training part of the of it would activate.

"Wa-ka-hi-sa." She muttered slowly, and the room started to shake, just a bit. Everyone was aware of how the room transformed, so she didn't have to worry. Although, she hoped that Katamori didn't mind. Everything shaped and changed in a blink of an eye. She wasn't sure if it was just some illusion or real mechanism, but she liked it either way. A second later, her whole room turned into something like a dojo. It pleased her, how the dojo looked exactly like the one in her childhood.

They were going to Japan tomorrow, and she can't afford to not be ready for the training.

Last edited by a moderator:
Letizia just walked around aimlessly in the side of the manor that the Sun occupied. She could just as easily go find the sun guardian of the 12th gen to heal her but she wasn't one to talk to them informally and the formality was quite uncomfortable for some. That and she just preferred her fellow guardian. She looked at her knuckles with a grimace, her eyes shutting as she calmed her breathing.

Looking around at the walls of yellow she frowned, her teeth biting her lip. She preferred the storm red on the side she stayed on. Then again the storm and the sun were rarely weathers that met one another in the sky. You would never expect to see the brilliance of the sun while a storm raged. Yet, Letizia quite liked Haruki.

She reached the room she knew her fellow guardian occupied she knocked against the door before pushing it open. Stepping inside she felt the room rumble before it changed to a dojo. She watched it before a small, rare smile came to her lips. "Hello Haruki." She whispered quietly, closing the door. Once it was changed she smiled. It was quite nice. Her room was mainly a training room since she just shoved a bed in the corner and said it was her room.

Her eyes scanned the room before she walked up to the sun guardian, a slight change her to usual stoic expression. "U-um Haruki, could you help me out?" She asked, raising her hands up to show the bandaged hands. They still hurt more than usual. "Normally it is a numb pain but it hurts a lot more than usual this time..." She whispered, a pout seeming to form on her lips. The pain in her hands made her feel weak.

She glanced around once more before nodding. "Its a nice Dojo..." Mumbling she let her hands fall to her side. She left herself in a small silence before she sighed. "Hey...Haruki...what do you think of Sawada Katamori?" She asked quietly, folding her arms despite the pain. Letizia hated weak but Katamori, at the same time was her boss. So she was confused on how to feel. Firstly she wanted to punch the weak child and tell him to go get a life that he could handle...but at the same time she was a element of the sky, if there was no sky she had no reason to exist.

Haruki stretched her arms above her in a very vertical way, and wiggled her body really funnily. No one has actually see her do this yet, but it was her way of releasing tension and everyday stress, and visualizing the dark energy leave her body also helped a lot. She was quite the imaginative girl, and sometimes she wondered if her families--both Wakahisa and Vongola-- knew that.

Once again, she started observing her surroundings, her room. From a pretty, yellow walled bedroom with paintings of the sun and nature, dull, wooden-like white walls faced her. The shelves and cabinets once filled with sweets and cute things, were now filled and topped with numerous weapons and things that looked very ancient. However, the scent still remained the same. It was hard to explain, but the scent was sweet and mild, that anyone and anyone would feel better and nicer upon getting a small sniff of it.

She was about to start her training when she felt a small wave of energy touch her. She closed her eyes, and as she visualized, she saw a faint red aura coming near. "Letizia-san!" Haruki guessed and opened her room's door, which the Storm guardian candidate just knocked on. "Come in." She told her with a smile. When anyone in the Vongola family would get hurt, or everytime after the Guardians' training, Haruki was always there to help heal them. And now, it seemed that Latizia needed her, physically, and somewhat emotionally. She could see it in her eyes, the sadness, the pain, the confusion.

It was pretty rare to see Letizia smile, and just the thought made her happier. "Of course I'll help you. Now, just face your hands like this..." She brought Letizia to a fluffy couch and made her palms face Haruki. Slowly, she touched them and help them close to hers, and a shining yellow-orange light glowed underneath Haruki's hands. "I'm not sure why it hurts more than the usual though, but--" Haruki's words were cut short when the Storm guardian candidate asked her something that answered her questions.

"So that's why it hurts more." Haruki said softly, allowing her calm gaze to drift over to Letizia's. "You might be really confused about how you should treat Katamori-san." Haruki walked over to the only potted plant in the room. "This is a very weak bud, and we don't know how it will survive in this world. This room is its world, one full of violence." She raised her hands to acknowledge the dojo. "The room is full of weapons, just like the world is full of strength. It seems that the bud has no place in this world." She next, touched the small plant a bit, and it grew into something that looked like a venus flytrap, only bigger and prettier. "But soon time will pass and the weakling will adapt and change, unconsciously becoming strong, with the help of us. All it needs is love. It needs to understand that not everything in this world will kill it. In time, it will learn to love and protect, and harm only who harm its loved ones.

Haruki took a small dagger, about the length of a baby's finger, from one of the shelves, and threw it at the plant with all her force, but in return the plant only grew its vines, and broke it. "You may be thinking, 'How should I treat him as a boss if he's to weak to be one?' I think that him being weak right now doesn't matter." Haruki walked towards Letizia, and hoped that she didn't get more confused. "Everyone has gone through weakness, right? Even Reborn-sama, even I, even you. Even the former bosses. And it's about time that Sawada-sama reaches this stage when he must trust and believe us, and for now, we should do whatever it takes to protect him as he grows. I see him as a small child, ready to be shaped with love. Indeed, all those tragedies in his life made him hate himself and his fate more, but that's where we come in."

"We were chosen because our decendants knew that we were perfect for this. He might not seem to like us, but I believe that he will realize our sincerity if we love and protect him by heart. I just know that soon he will open up to us and finally accept us as his guardians." She looked down and covered her face, trying to calm her face for some reason. "I know the feeling of being rejected, being left alone. It's sad, as if you don't want to live here anymore. But I choose to believe that everything happens for a good and great reason only." She shoved her hands unto her hoodie's pockets and picked two big chewy gummy lollipops, handing one to Letizia with her eyes filled with awe.

"This, is the ultimate limited-edition super rare ultra oversized chewwy delicious lollipop with a lot of flavors in just a bite. I've always thought of eating this with family, and I don't think you should pass this special event." Even if you didn't look closely, you could see that her eyes were shining. She got all of the rare candies as a gift by one of the Vongola spies, who seemed to be really cheery and sneaky herself. "I assure you, candy never brings me down! I've been eating a lot of candy for some time now, and it's one of the reasons why I'm happy. Sweets immediately mean heaven for me." After looking around, she slowly unwrapped the candy. "Are you ready?" She exclaimed with a smile.

"I got more kinds of candy too, and I feel like eating with you tonight." Small giggles came out from Haruki. She was even more than a sweets maniac. And it seemed that she already forgot her problems.

Letizia calmed when the soothing warmth of the sun flames took that damned pain from her knuckles, leaving her with small smile upon her lips. "Thank you Haruki." She mumbled under her breath, her eyes staring at the bandaged fists. They always hurt and she always came to Haruki. Well, she did enjoy Haruki and her sister. They were both interesting people. The Storm guardian candidate grinned, flexing each finger as she began to twist her wrist slightly before doing this with the other.

Her eyes, blue and dark looking over at Haruki softened as she looked at the floor. In all honestly, Letizia did not hate Katamori Sawada, no she was worried about him. She feared his would die, leaving behind people that loved him. She had already lost her father so she wasn't intending to loose anyone else. That was why she was obsessed with strength.

Listening to her she frowned sigh. She couldn't deny her words but it didn't meant she accepted it. Maybe just a little. "I understand." She replied quietly, narrowing her eyes in thought. It was true. Katamori was a unknown card, it was impossible to tell how it would go. Would he become a brilliant boss, respected and feared or will he become a puppet of his dark work. It was all unknown.

The girl pulled a lollypop from her pocket and passed one to her. Despite her cold exterior, Letizia loved sweets. She took it as her blue eyes lit up, staring at the over sized piece of candy she gently pulled off its plastic wrapped before popping it into her mouth. She watched the excited state that her fellow guardian was in happily before yawning. Standing up she looked over at Haruki before blinking softly. "Im going to bed, we are leaving for Japan tomorrow." She whispered before hugging the girl, her eyes barely open as she ran off to her room.

(Should we skip to tomorrow?)

"Hurry and unplug the machine, before-" The gruff voice was cut of by the large explosion, shrapnel flying across the room. Those tending to the machines ducked for cover, while those behind the protective glass took cover.

"
Amazing, that's the fifth machine this week that's been destroyed." The man in the white coat wrote down something on his clipboard, as he looked at the one responsible for the explosion.

Lying on the table, was a young boy, covered in multiple wounds. It would come quite a shock to anyone if they were told that this was the same boy who had brought here a year ago. His once creamy, white skin was now a mess of black and blue, scars littering the exposed flesh. His once natural brown hair was almost a darker tone, resembling a shade of gray. It was matted with dried blood, the crusty red splattered around his long, untamed hair.

This boy was responsible for this explosion and the numerous others. These experiments were becoming costly with the rate their equipment was being destroyed. The question of how he did this, could be answered by looking at the boy's hands. They were extremely red and they had multiple burn marks, looking like they had been exposed to a large flame. These burns didn't come from any ordinary flame, the cane from a Dying Will Flame. With nothing to channel the intense heat of a Sky Flame, the poor boy's hands had been severely burned.

"
Giogolo, what's the reading on the flame output." At the question, a man in a similar coat turned away from his monitor, the sound of his swiveling chair hardly heard due to the sounds of typing. His glasses almost dropped when he looked at the output. "Over one million Fiamma Volts. It's astounding." That was a extremely powerful flame reading. Flame outputs were considered immensely powerful of they could break the twenty thousand mark.

The taller man grew a smirk on his face as he walked over to their test subject. "
That's not enough. I wasn't more power. I want the ultimate embodiment of the Dying Will Flame." His index finger trailed slowly over the boy's burnt flesh, as he came closer.

He looked down at the barely conscious boy, smirk still on his face. The boy looked at him with glazed eyes, struggling to stay conscious. "
Now, it's time to wake up. Wake up. Wake up."

"Wake up, Dame-Kata." As Katamori's eyes cracked open, a giant green mallet was slammed into his chest. He quickly shot up, holding the pained area. "Rebo-" He was cut off by another swing of the mallet, this time connecting with his head. "Wake up." He fell onto the floor, blankets wrapping around his form like a cocoon, hands clutching his head. "Wait, I'm awake!" His voice didn't come out as a shout, but more still louder than his normal tone.

"Looks like you're finally up, Dame-Kata." The green hammer in Reborn's hand reverted back to his chameleon and it scaled up his arm, quickly curling around the cone of his fedora. Katamori looked at the man, still holding onto his head. "I was already up..." The louder voice had faded and his normal quietness had returned. "I called you five times, before I had to use my hammer. A boss needs to be diligent, a boss doesn't sleep in all day as a lazy bum would." Before Katamori could get out his retort about not wanting to be a boss, Reborn was already out the door.

"Hurry up, Dame-Kata. Our flight leaves soon, a Mafia boss is never late." Of course they would be on time regardless, since they were using a Vongola private jet, but he would keep that to himself. Katamori had to start adjusting as soon as possible.

As Katamori walked over, rubbing his head, he wondered something. "Dame-Kata?" Reborn looked at his student and nodded. "Yeah, you're Dame-Kata. No Good Kata. A no good student deserves a no good name." Katamori simply nodded at the response. He didn't need another nickname haunting him, but at least it was better than Depriste. Maybe it was because they were going back to Japan was why Reborn chose the name.

As Reborn and Katamori made it to the lower level of the mansion, the hitman stopped and quickly turned on the boy. "When was the last time you took a shower, Dame-Kata?" Katamori looked up, trying not to stumble after the sudden stop. He thought about the question for awhile, trying to remember an exact date. He had now shower, so he would often have use public ones, before getting caught. "Use the shower across the hall, a boss must always have perfect hygiene." Katamori was practically shoved into the bathroom, before he could speak.

After using the shower, Katamori felt a lot better. The pain in his head had subsided and his muscles felt more relaxed. The hot water had felt good on his skin, giving a refreshing feeling. He couldn't remember the last time he had hot water. The public showers only ever had ice cold water.

After drying his hair and redressing, Katamori walked outside to see Reborn leaning against the same black car from yesterday. "Everyone hurry up, or we're leaving you behind!" The hitman hated waiting for too long for things like this and he might make good on that threat.

Katamori entered the car and sat in the same section from yesterday. He still didn't want to go along with this, but he also didn't want to get captured again. Out of the few options he had, Katamori preferred going back to Japan. However, he still had no intention of joining the Mafia.

Letizia yawned as she slid out of her bed. 5 am. Of course, the girl had trained herself to wake up by that time to make sure she got in anything she needed to do before the day started. Well, most of her day was used searching for the 13th Vongola boss candidate. They did not need to no more. The brown haired storm user just looked around her room tiredly before shaking her head.

She had went to her desk after waking up, quickly going through the mass of books she had written. Each page was filled with notes on the Vongola history, rules and so on. She was dedicated, but that was what scared her mother. It was near obsession, however she had found no way to cease her daughters obsession with rules and regulations. So, she had to leave it. She was a guardian after all.

When it reached 6am she got up and took a shower. Leaning back against the cold tile wall, the fall falling down on her she frowned. "Japan huh?" She whispered. Now, it wasn't a big deal but Letizia had a major fear of leaving the land of Italy. She had been out of the country so many times but it always made he anxious. Maybe it was the differences? Either way she rarely was calm in a different country.

She grabbed her phone, putting it on the desk before she got changed. Her white shirt, ironed and clean was tucked into the black shorts she wore, each button done up perfectly before a red tie was looped around the collar. A beige, thick cardigan adorned her shoulders despite the fact it seemed to always fall from her strangely thin form. So, the girl had applied two buckles to her upper arms to stop it from falling. Black tights and black boots to match. Yes, her usual attire.

She packed her carry one, stuffing her phone, journal, sword and so on. She pulled the red backpack onto her shoulder and walked out her door. Her other bags had already been taken by some men so all she had to take was her one bag. She walked through the halls quietly, the sick feeling already building up in her stomach as she groaned, clutching the pained area before scowling. Travel.

Once she got outside she walked towards the black car with a sickly pale complexion, her body lurched forwards as she groaned. She just couldn't ignore the fact she was leaving Italy, her beautiful, beautiful land of Italy. She hid her anxiety behind a blank mask, but she was not good enough at lying to hold back the pale skin and slight wobble to her step. No, she still looked like a mess.

Glancing over to Reborn and Katamori Sawada she paused for a moment before looking over to Reborn. "Good morning Reborn-sama." She greeted tiredly, her voice wavering before she bowed. Her eyes then slid coldly to the one that was to become her 'boss'. Damn his weakness. However, she still recalled her conversation with the Sun candidate Haruki. She paused, her glare continuing before she scowled, bowing her head. "Good morning Sawada Katamori." She hissed. Yeah, she still didn't like him one bit.

Makise_Kurisu.png

"Gahhhhhh." Haruki growled in a high and cute tone familiar to anyone in the mansion. She wasn't really angry though. She just didn't want to leave her bed, not just yet. It was so comfortable, fluffy and soft. She had never experience such cozy furniture except when they came to these kinds of places. This bed was even more comfortable than the ones at her past. It just proved that Vongola was indeed, rich. So rich too, towering more than ten of the richest people in the world, most probably.

With a little pout, the Sun guardian threw her upper body away from the bed, and fell on the right side. She had no time to waste, and she knew that. She had just wasted five minutes upon forcing her tired body, and she knew that as well. Her eyes slid and looked at the clock beside the door.
3:05 a.m. Who even wakes up at this time? Me, I guess. Haruki thought and knew. Upon exiting her room, Haruki caught a glimpse of the cameras outside. Do the guards ever sleep? She thought as well.

It was a good thing that there was a shower room just in front of her room. Twisting the doorknob open, a very sweet scent of nature enveloped and welcomed her, pleasing her more as she went inside. Even if staying there seemed like heaven, she still kept watch of her time. One of the reasons that she needed to wake up earlier than the others was because she always took baths slowly. Just like right now. After the long bath, she wrapped her body with the a towel, and ran to her room.

4 a.m.

"Gosh!" Haruki muttered loudly, her eyes wide open. "But for the record, this was my shortest time taken. Either way, I still have time." Haruki took numerous clothes from the big wooden closet in the room and tried all of them just to know which suited her perfectly. After countless minutes, she finally decided to wear a neat but loose beige pants that covered three-fourth of her legs, which were embedded by belts which tightened them. For her top she picked a plain white shirt topped off with a light golden hoodie. She tried different poses on the mirror before hopping to her couch, where all her things were.

5 a. m.

Sitting on the couch, Haruki took her only and favorite backpack. It was a small one, but she pretty much put everything that she needed to anyway. Zipping the cute cloth bag open, different kinds of candy was seen. "I'll save you guys for later." Haruki mumbled as she stashed all the candy she could find from the side table beside her bed to the bag. She was excited too, because she saw that a lot of new flavors were for her and her friends to taste. She also put the little books and notebooks that she had read and written--all about Vongola and the mafia. Histories were everywhere. It had taken her time to repeatedly scan them all too. Standing up and dusting her clothes, she put on her backpack and exited the room upon seeing that she was ready.

She had also equipped her daggers, just in case. It was already 6:05. "Oh no. Oh no!" Haruki jogged out of the mansion. And it was really a long way out. She finally found the gates leading outside, and she saw Letizia, Katamori Sawada, and his tutor. "Was I late? Seems not. Hopefully not." Haruki panted and started to breathe regularly. She walked towards the group and waved respectfully at all of them. "Hi and good morning, everyone!" Cheerily, she greeted. They all looked as tired as she, but nobody couldn't really help that. She admitted that she was tired, but her excitement kept her from not even waking up as if she was in a comatose.

Franky yawned, "What a night" he muttered as he exited the Namimori airport's private gate. He tugged at the collar of the school uniform he had acquired for himself. "Damn, these uniforms are a real pain" he said as he walked toward his private car. He sighed, as one of his family's employees opened the door for him. Though as he crouched to get into the vehicle he stopped, suddenly backing up and walking over to examine the hood. His eyes narrowed, there were fingerprints on the hood release and hood. He turned toward the driver, glancing toward his hands to see gloves.

"Engine trouble?" he asked hoping for the best, only to frown when the driver shook his head. No engine trouble, then that just leaves bomb he thought to himself. "What a pain" he muttered under his breath as he walked away from the car, sticking a hand in his pocket he quickly produced a pair of mittens. "This early in the morning? Seriously?" he asked as he popped two pills. A flame soon emerged from his forehead, a rather volatile looking flame, that seemed to be growing as Franky's morning frustration did.

The mittens were transformed by the runic symbols and tempered flames that burst from his hands, Franky's eyes began to glow red, indicating his increased hyper intuition. "Back away from the car" he stated in a solemn unfeeling voice. The men began to run, having gotten the hint from Franky's behavior. "Driver pass me the keys" he asked as the driver threw them to him. Franky didn't catch the keys, rather he created an earth flame to keep the keys from being affected by the gravity in their general area.

Franky then willed a series of earth flame orbs in a line toward the ignition of the car, these caused the keys to float down into the vehicle before lining up to the ignition. Franky sighed as he flicked his wrist and made an key turning motion causing the keys to turn within the ignition of the vehicle.

The vehicle's engine rumbled to life, the guards suddenly laughed nervously in relief. "Guess you got this one wrong young boss" they called after him. Though right as the words broke the silence, a weird clicking was heard, followed by a large explosion, that rocked the hangar in which Franky's plane had landed.

The wreckage of the vehicle shot out like shrapnel, though none of it hit Franky nor his guards. Instead the wreckage seemed to hover in the air, pieces of glass, fiberglass, and crude metal stood perfectly suspended in the air, the gravity of the area being altered in obscure ways by Franky's flames.

Franky yawned, his flames extinguishing as the pieces of the vehicle suddenly fell from the air, falling in various neat piles along the outskirts of the hangar and the car lot. "Don't bother looking for clues, whoever attacked Katamori obviously didn't like me sitting on their subordinate. Can't say I blame them" Franky stopped a moment, glancing to see his guards were dumbfounded and shivering. "Hey c'mon, most people take the train in Japan anyway right?" he asked with a smile as he walked toward the nearest train station.

It had seemed as if Franky's preemptive trip to Japan had already resulted in excitement, his hyper intuition told him to check out Japan before Katamori got here and now it had seemed as if it once again turned out correct. "I wonder what the school looks like" he muttered, secretly wondering all the while what Japanese school uniforms looked like...

Claudio was gently awoken by the illusion of his mother singing. He missed his mother and her singing dearly,but knew that this was way more important. With a sigh he rolled out of bed his messy brown hair sticking out in every which way. He slowly walked his way into the bathroom which was lavender in color to match the theme of the guardian of the mist. After his toiletries Claudio walked out of the bathroom adn lazily got dressed,he had packed the night before so that he wouldn't have to rush today.

Since he had ample time today Claudio went down to the kitchen to leisurely eat his breakfast. He chuckled at the frantic packing of the sun guardian which only brightened his day. After making himself a pile of Bacon and Some waffles and only eating about half,Claudio happily got up walking back to his room and grabbing his suit case. After packing a few last minute things Claudio went out to the limo "Good morning all" he said cheerfully sitting next to the storm guardian candidate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back