Khēmeía Chat

Swire

The Ace of Spades, in a Uno deck
In this forums only Khēmeía members/leader can see or talk here. You may plan out strategies or just talk between each other. It doesn't have to be in character. Think about it as a OOC for only Khēmeía. Please be respectful and follow the rules.

@NostalgiaOwl

Welcome to the Khēmeía Chat, a private category only Khēmeía members can see.

Kodama Furiko:

"Hello Natalie Bakke, leader of the Khēmeía Faction. I am Kodama Furiko, Magistrate of the Spirits, former leader of Semangat. Although you may better know me by my title Runic Hero of the East, One of the Seven Heroes.

The entire Khēmeía Faction category is yours to change. You can make threads for everything Khēmeía related. This includes rules of the faction, faction hierarchy, doing random polls, designating the faction base location, and the so on and so forth. Most leaders choose not to move their headquarters, but some, including myself during my time at Semangat, have moved it to more... personal locations. Of course that is up to you. You also have control over how you want your faction structured. The council tends not to intervene on this, as long as there is a clear organization. You also decide who is what in the faction. Good luck, Master of Potions."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back