• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Keystone Outcasts

Lee laughed slightly. "Yeah... Just forget that ever happened. I had to test it out and try my luck, you know? But no, no it didn't work. Now, you're just a good friend, so you get treated the exact same as everyone else." He laughs a little, joking.

Robbie smiles. "Dammit, it would have been like some coincidence or something. And yeah, it's nice to meet you too. How long have you been in town? And why'd ya move, if you don't mind me asking?"

Chloe laughs, "Yeah, i guess that makes sense." She says with a grin. She starts to work, trying to concentrate. She brings a hand through her hair, "I'm sure there'll be a girl eventually, someone that won't compare to Mandy," she says with another laugh.

Layton smiles slightly, "My mum got a better job over here, and she has a thing for Irish men." He says with a chuckle. He continued to work, smiling, "I probably stick out like a sore thumb, this tan and all." He says.

"Hey. Everyone is better than Mandy. I'd rather lick Cancer boys balls than be with Mandy." He laughs a little and answers a few questions from the whiteboard.

Robbie pretends to be offended. "Are you trying to say all Irish people are pale and ginger?" He questions, his mouth open slightly. "I'll have you know my natural hair colour is brown and my skin is only pale because of my illness."

Chloe laughs, "I'll give you that one, mind, none of their group are even worth any thing," she says, she looks around, "I honestly don't understamd any math. She pulls a hand though her hair, she looks around and grins, feeling slightly better, still not in the best mood,

Layton chuckles, "No, all I'm saying is you don't see much sun round here, so my tan making me stand out, though if leprechauns are real, I'd like a pet one." He says with a laugh.

Lee shrugs his shoulders, "No, they're really not." He smiles slightly and then looks at the questions on the board. "To be honest, I think that my answers are all wrong. I've just been writing six for all the questions."

Robbie laughs a little, "I can assure you that the only leprechauns in this school are humans under the height of 3 foot. Mainly year sevens, or even Anna. I think she has something wrong with her, though."

Chloe nods, "We bumped into Mel's Ex yesterday, he was with Mandy and the other cheerleaders. I went on a rampage and kicked off, and Mandy tried to say she'd not done anything to make me hate her. Which is true in some ways." She says lightly with a small chuckle, "In fact, there's only one reason I've hated people like her and that's since it happened." She mumbles knowing Lee wouldn't understand.

Layton laughs lightly, "Nothing wrong with a small girl, only problem with that, is you probably get back ache from leaning down to kiss her." He says pausing lightly, "Is there no wee bit of gold at the end of the rainbow?" He asks in an over the top Irish accent, clearly joking.

"Since what happened?" Lee questioned, clearly concerned and slightly interested. He wondered what could have happened to her to make her dislike cheerleaders and people like Mandy. "And don't mind Mel's ex. He's easy to sort out."

Robbie narrows his eyes slightly, jokingly. "There is not, no." He puts on his best Canadian accent for that, though it was awful and he burst out laughing afterwards.

"Girl's like Mandy, they go to party's, accepting sex off anyone around. But not everyone's like that and sometimes when you say no for some people that isn't enough.." She trails off, trying to keep her emotions in check. She knew she hadn't really explained properly but she didn't want to explain it much further and hoped that was enough. She stares at the paper, "I mean, I don't just hate her for that, shit like that's fine and she had other things that piss me off too. She puts a bad name to cheerleading, I'm not like her, I never was, I said no." She mutters almost silently.

Layton laughs, "God that accent was awful. So was mine but never mind." He says amusedly. He looks at him, "I'll stick to Canadian for now and you can stick to Irish." He says.

Lee was confused at first, but then it slowly dawned on him, and he paled a little bit, then, stupidly, he opened his mouth and began to babble. "I'm really really sorry that I ever made you uncomfortable by flirting with you I shouldn't have done that- oh god I'm so sorry. I didn't- I couldn't- Chloe are you okay?"

Robbie laughs, "I think that is indeed how it should go." He smiles a little and then rubs the back of his neck. "So, who are you sitting with at lunch?"

Chloe chuckles slightly, "It's fine honestly. I spent three years feeling sorry for myself, Lee. Back in Canada, the guy told the school that I was a whore and wanted it. Even as a cheerleader, shit like that, well I wasn't a cheerleader long after that, I became depressed and tried to commit suicide. My mum moved me to France and my dad stayed there. To ashamed to have a daughter that felt like dying." She murmurs.

Layton looks around, "No one, I'm pretty much friendless. I can't get onto the running team because it's too late for that." He says with a chuckle, "I might end up sitting in the library." He says.

"Well your dad missed out on raising you. You're a great person, you know, and if you ever feel like that again, you can talk to us. Any of us. We don't know what you've been through, and we don't understand it, but we will always try and help you." Lee says, smiling at her.

"That's social suicide. You don't even try to sit in the library, seriously. Sit with us, we're cool, and I'm pretty sure you can get into the running team if you impress the teacher." Robbie shrugs his shoulders.

Chloe nods and looks away, "I'm just not coping at the moment, I panicked earlier." She murmurs. She looks away and starts to work, she didn't get most of it but still tried.

Layton nods, "You know, I might just take you up on that offer, with that tge fact you're funny too, thats a bonus." He says, he smiles at Robbie and the continues to work.

"Why did you panic?" Lee prompts, looking away from her and beginning to write some more answers to questions. He didn't have a clue what he was answering, though.

"Funny? Me? I'm a goddamn comedian mate." He laughs a little and writes down an answer to a sum easily. "And if you think I'm funny, you'll probably love the others."

Chloe looks down, "I just.. I thought I saw someone I recognised. Someone in the school that reminded me of the guy, but I think it was just my mind playing tricks, you know, it happens when I over think." She says, lying becuase she didn't want to wreck his first day though she knew he deserved it.

Layton chuckles, "Well, I can't wait." He says with a grin, "Sorry about sitting in your seats early, I didn't expect the whole of the back row to be taken." He says with a small chuckle.

"Oh... Well it probably isn't him, is it? It would be the world greatest coincidence if it was." He says and sighs, frustrated, he wished that everything was okay with Chloe. She didn't deserve to feel bad.

Robbie looked at Layton. "Hey, it's fine. To be honest, we didn't really care. Melanie just has a little OCD when it comes to things being how they should. She doesn't like change."

Chloe shakes her head and laughs, "No, it not him, that'd be creepy." She says, starting the be thankful that she had taken drama. She knew that she shouldn't lie but she didn't want to say it was him.

Layton nods, "Ahh, well.. I make sure I don't sit there next time. Wouldn't want her to be angry with me." He answers with a small laugh.

"It would actually. It'd be like, what if he had a sixth sense and he knew where you were, so he came here? But it's not him, and obviously, people only have five senses." Lee laughs a little, he was very bad at figuring out when someone was lying, unless it was Robbie, which he could easily tell.

"Nah, I think if she likes you when you meet her, she'll probably forgive you, and you can sit with us." He smiles.

Chloe laughs slightly, "Yeah, I don't think he'll find me. He got what he wanted that night." She murmurs. She continues to work slowly.

Layton nods, "Who couldn't resist this, friendly face?" He asks with a laugh, he was clearly joking though. He looks around slowly.

"I hope he rots in hell for what he did. No one should ever do something like that, its disgusting." He sighs and looks away.

"Melanie can be quite picky, you know!" He laughs and then sighs happily, he liked Layton, he seemed alright. Talkative. Willing to go along with a joke.

Chloe nods and stares at the desk, "I hate myself for what happened. I was so weak." She murmurs lowly, she wasn't crying, not in the mood to cry. She stares at desk before glancing at him.

Layton chuckles lightly, "Well, you never know." He says jokingly. He starts to work again and smiles.

"Do not hate yourself for what happened because it was definitely not your fault." He says, almost sharply. "You were not weak, you were forced into it by a low life scum bag."

"I'm sure you'll be fine, and besides, I can vouch for you if she doesn't like you at first. Don't ask." He smiles and looks down at his worksheet, he had finished the set questions.

Chloe takes a deep breath and nods slowly, "I hate myself for being weak. I felt disgusted, in ways I still do." She answers lightly.

Layton nods and smiles, finishing the work. He grins, "Thanks by the way. I feared that I'd end up being alone for the rest of the year." He comments.

"You were not weak, listen to me Chloe." He turns and he looks at her properly, "You were in no way weak. You were strong. You are still strong, and you will always be strong."

"It's fine, seriously, we always know a desperate soul when we see one." He smiles a little.

Chloe nods again, "I'm not, not strong, just determined to not let it bring me down." She mutters quietly. She gulps and closes her eyes.

Layton grins, "Just a lonely soul here." He says, "No one want to be friends with the new kid." He adds.

Layton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back