• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kefnir Academy & The Gates of Limbo: OC

Oh gosh, I am already liking Clone but I know Anzu would probably be pretty mean.
And that makes me sad ._.

Oh gosh, I am already liking Clone but I know Anzu would probably be pretty mean.
And that makes me sad ._.
He'd be cool with it Clone is the joking guy so it wouldn't phase him he would probably be more inclined to mess with her

Ariel Ariel Skaggon Skaggon Are you two working on a post right now? I just don't want to post for your situation right now and completely ruin something you might be working on. If you are, I'll back off :)

I'm working on a post now~ Sorry it wasn't up last night. I zonked out after I got home.

Oh yeah, by the way, since the contradictory warship is done-zo now, I figured I should totally point out (Something Rantos mentioned to me too)
If the ship is some old wooden ship....
Where was the electricity for the fridge?

Oh yeah, by the way, since the contradictory warship is done-zo now, I figured I should totally point out (Something Rantos mentioned to me too)
If the ship is some old wooden ship....
Where was the electricity for the fridge?

Contradictory? Not gonna lie I thought the same thing. I wasn't the one who made the kitchen scene so it's up to whoever mentioned the fridge first to explain that between yourself, The Regal Rper The Regal Rper , and Skaggon Skaggon

I said the kingdom has poor spending choices so the naval budget is poor ( they're broke ) as a joke. Despite it being a joke I made it real so in all honesty I would have made these kids preserve their food in a bucket of ice xD

Contradictory? Not gonna lie I thought the same thing. I wasn't the one who made the kitchen scene so it's up to whoever mentioned the fridge first to explain that between yourself, The Regal Rper The Regal Rper , and Skaggon Skaggon

I said the kingdom has poor spending choices so the naval budget is poor ( they're broke ) as a joke. Despite it being a joke I made it real so in all honesty I would have made these kids preserve their food in a bucket of ice xD
I'm mostly joking, I just think it's funny.

But now they're going to get spoiled, having a whole fridge and everything.Tsk. Shame.

But now they're going to get spoiled, having a whole fridge and everything.Tsk. Shame.

I said there was apples the other guy said fridge

Spoiled kids, that's awful. I would have had buckets everywhere. Bucket of ice for the fridge. One bucket of clean water for everyone to drink from. Buckets for plates since they can't afford fine china. Bucket for the toilet. There are no sinks to wash your hands but there is one bucket of clean water, mentioned earlier. Take that as you will. It would have been an interesting week on the sea. Thankfully it sank...

"They'd probably never guess. And she wouldn't want them to either. To know... Would be to know her vulnerabilities. She would appear weak. Respect was the only thing she had left. Intimidation. If not for that, what was she?
Nothing."

Austrianna can relate. I wonder what type of relationship the two will have

Light Light Right, the fridge....hadn't considered how old the ship was when making the post.

Considering the timeline however, it's not a stretch to say the ship itself has old electric wiring. Most of it outdated or un-usuable. Not necessarily for propeller use more so for lighting areas, like light switches in the cabins or lighting the captain's office. Using oil lit lamps or torches seems kinda dumb in a boat made of wood. Using circuitry adapted for the boat itself however works, even if it is old I doubt they'd have the fridge itself stop functioning.

A little dirty sure. But not you know, impossible.
Ariel Ariel Skaggon Skaggon

Light Light Right, the fridge....hadn't considered how old the ship was when making the post.

Considering the timeline however, it's not a stretch to say the ship itself has old electric wiring. Most of it outdated or un-usuable. Not necessarily for propeller use more so for lighting areas, like light switches in the cabins or lighting the captain's office. Using oil lit lamps or torches seems kinda dumb in a boat made of wood. Using circuitry adapted for the boat itself however works, even if it is old I doubt they'd have the fridge itself stop functioning.

Weird question but has Alex ever had any romantic relation with anyone in his life?

Aren't most boats made of wood? At least when there were only oil lamps and stuff?

Surely the wood could be treated?

Nope. Not one bit. Romance was the last thing on his mind in his culture. Mainly because:
a) To most Karmellions Alexander is...well, kind of an enigma, and not the good kind. He's part human but he has all the abilities of a Karmellion. It's not natural, because Karmellion (even the ones who dabble in politics and y'know aren't assholes), still don't mate with humans. Well...most of them. Few do, and those that mate with the human race, don't come back to their home territories. The discrimination Xander faced and the public ridicule is the main reason why.
b) The older Alexander got, the more racism he saw, not just in subtle manners towards him (I'm talking subtle. When your momma's the mayor of an entire city, you don't wanna piss her child off. So kids his age got creative). The older he got the more disgusted he became with some of the people in Silva that didn't know how to keep a lid on their opinions.
c) That fight with his friend I had mentioned in his intro? The end of it, he basically got called a freak not by his friends alone, but by several of the students involved during their sparring session.
d) Xander's sensitivity to his schematis (the colorful skin pattern of all Karmellion), stems from his school days as a child. Got made fun of a lot for it. Often got called bad nicknames. Didn't appreciate it when he finally understood his classmates weren't actually laughing with him, but at him.

So uh, nah, not at all. Outside of his race? Sure, he's had thoughts. But he's never been confident to pursue it. Mom and Dad were protective bear parents. Bearry protective. This is his first time ever leaving the territory, so he's going to experience a lot of new things.

Things that may change his opinion on a lot of his worldview.
Light Light

Nope. Not one bit. Romance was the last thing on his mind in his culture. Mainly because:
a) To most Karmellions Alexander is...well, kind of an enigma, and not the good kind. He's part human but he has all the abilities of a Karmellion. It's not natural, because Karmellion (even the ones who dabble in politics and y'know aren't assholes), still don't mate with humans. Well...most of them. Few do, and those that mate with the human race, don't come back to their home territories. The discrimination Xander faced and the public ridicule is the main reason why.
b) The older Alexander got, the more racism he saw, not just in subtle manners towards him (I'm talking subtle. When your momma's the mayor of an entire city, you don't wanna piss her child off. So kids his age got creative). The older he got the more disgusted he became with some of the people in Silva that didn't know how to keep a lid on their opinions.
c) That fight with his friend I had mentioned in his intro? The end of it, he basically got called a freak not by his friends alone, but by several of the students involved during their sparring session.
d) Xander's sensitivity to his schematis (the colorful skin pattern of all Karmellion), stems from his school days as a child. Got made fun of a lot for it. Often got called bad nicknames. Didn't appreciate it when he finally understood his classmates weren't actually laughing with him, but at him.

So uh, nah, not at all. Outside of his race? Sure, he's had thoughts. But he's never been confident to pursue it. Mom and Dad were protective bear parents. Bearry protective. This is his first time ever leaving the territory, so he's going to experience a lot of new things.

Things that may change his opinion on a lot of his worldview.
Light Light

"He's had thoughts"

:3 Oh?

Did this RP just turn into a warped version of Lost?

XD It's not my intention to but if it ends up that way...

Current Goals:
Have Austrianna interact with every character
Kill off Skaggon's characters
Finish Part One
Watch the emotional break down of Anzu if she makes a friend
Explore Alex's character
Bring back the buckets

Current Goals:
Have Austrianna interact with every character
Kill off Skaggon's characters
Finish Part One
Watch the emotional break down of Anzu if she makes a friend