Chitchat Keemstar's downfall?

TeaMMatE11

The Ninja. Now you see me, Now you don't.
If anyone is active in the YouTube "drama" scene...well...look no further!

Background: Keemstar is a youtuber that runs a show called "Dramaalert". It's news drama. What ended up happening is that on the outside, in his videos, he looks like a cool guy. But in reality, he is a bag of trash.

For example, in a live stream, he was talking to some black dudes. He said this: "I'm white, I rule this world. You're black, you're my slave. Do you know why we were called crackers? Because we had them whips cracking."

I wouldn't be surprised if he would vote for Trump, but that's besides the point.

His fan base and himself are saying that "they're taking it out of context! He didn't mean what he said!" Which is ridiculous for something as blatantly obvious as that. Now LeafyIsHere and a few other you tubers are attacking Keemstar, for a good reason. Keeps tar is a real bag of trash. Because of all this exposed stuff, he's lost...around 70k subscribers.

My question to you guys is: is this the point in which Keemstar falls off? Is this the point in which, Keem will never be able to come back from because of all the disgusting things he's said?

It's the fall of a tyrannical king.

7e998bf11b14bb1a30f5dc526c34f258.jpg

I'm gonna be honest, I don't know a whole lot about Keemstar. Really the only thing I know about him is that he's involved in a lot of drama, and that he doesn't like TotalBiscuit to the point where he literally made a video on his channel telling TB that he hopes his cancer kills him.

So yeah. I don't hold any sympathy for Keemstar.

LegoLad659 said:
I'm gonna be honest, I don't know a whole lot about Keemstar. Really the only thing I know about him is that he's involved in a lot of drama, and that he doesn't like TotalBiscuit to the point where he literally made a video on his channel telling TB that he hopes his cancer kills him.
I remember that one. Another example of this bag of trash.

TeaMMatE11 said:
I remember that one. Another example of this bag of trash.
"If the internet really gave a shit [About solving drama], there would be no more Keemstar." - Jesse Cox

LegoLad659 said:
What's even more sad is that, unless I've been misinformed, TB's cancer is actually killing him. So Keemstar is, in fact, getting exactly what he wished for.

Rather unfortunate, really. Keem's a real douchebag. And maybe — just maybe — he was a nice guy back then. And to the misfortune of my own will, his level of douchebaggery, has reached levels beyond normal pragmatism.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back