• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Kate's 1x1 Partner Check

KindaKate

KindaKate
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey ya'll, I have found myself looking for another partner.

I am Kate (24F PST) and I have been roleplaying for over 13 years. All the way back to HTML coding on foopets, chikensmoothie, neopets, you name it I was probably there. This summer I will be picking up a small part time job, but during the school year I am a teacher in k-6th.

My interests are fairly wide spread, with the exception of slice of life roleplays with nothing different than the daily life we live. I use roleplay as an escape, kind of like reading, and enjoy exploring new worlds and characters. This includes supernatural, superpowers, kingdom, period pieces, angst, and also romance!

**My mains are typically female**, though I do write a broad list of side characters for the roleplay. I am currently only interested in **f x m (b x g) romances** as it is what I have experience with, but i'd love to explore more once I am more comfortable with a partner.

**age**: 21+ writing partners only - 21+ characters as well.
**genre**: Supernatural and Fantasy are my favorite!
**literacy**: I typically hit the discord limit, though depending on muse and what I am given to respond to it may be more or less. Never anything less than a few paragraphs though.
**activity**: I am typically around all day on my phone, but am able to respond to a post typically once per day after work, but if my partner responds quickly I can easily get out another one or two. That being said, I understand life stuff comes up.
**extras**:

- I am looking for **female** writing partners **only**
- I love to chat and am looking for not only long term partners but long term friends!

Send me a PM if you are interested so we can come up with some new plot ideas and make something! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back