★ Kaori's Characters ★

KaoriMei

ʙʟᴀʜ, ᴍᴇʜ, ᴡʜʏ, ʜᴜʜ, ᴡᴛғ.

I will be posting my characters here.

You are welcome to post any feedback. :-)

Thank you.

2iudibs.png

Erin Ruth Weller

The House on Beacon Street

Last edited by a moderator:

9aoc50.jpg

_

2h2ietk.jpg

2u7m5h4.jpg

1zqad1w.jpg
no slide
no slide

153nrsl.jpg

R A C E

Caucasian

B U I L D

Erin stands at 5 ft 7 || 170 cm and weighs 56 kg || 123.5 pounds. Her slim body is well-maintained and looked after.

H A I R

Light Brown - Short yet long. Usually found messy yet in a... fashionable way.

E Y E S

Light Green

M O S T . S T R I K I N G . F E A T U R E S

Her sharp cheekbones. They really modify her face. Not only that but Erin finds that her long legs make her stand out more.

P H Y S I C A L. F E A T U R E S . Y O U . D I S L I K E . A B O U T

Y O U R S E L F

A small scar around 5 cm runs down Erin's back and to her hip after she got into a fight with an animal. Perks of being a shape-shifter.

n6p8c7.jpg

A R E . Y O U . O P E N . A B O U T . B E I N G . A

S U P E R N A T U R A L ?

Erin doesn't plan on being classed as a 'freak' all of her life. Only her roommates, twin-brother and his gang know she's a shapeshifter.

H O W . D O . Y O U . R E G A R D . Y O U R . U N I Q U E

C O N D I T I O N ?

Being born a shape-shifter is awesome. There's nothing Erin can do but use it to her advantage. She wasn't exactly the one that volunteered to be one. Though she sometimes has thoughts about being human. And only being human. Would she have been like she is now? Or somebody completely different?

H O W . L O N G . H A V E . Y O U . K N O W N . A B O U T

Y O U R
. C O N D I T I O N ?

Ever since she was a teenager? Nothing in the past of how she became a shape-shifter comes to her mind. All she remembers is waking up in a hospital bed at the age of nine. Her brother in the bed besides her. No parents. No relatives. Nothing.

O U T S I D E . O F . T H E . H O U S E , A R E . Y O U

I N V O L V E D
. I N . A N Y . S U P E R N A T U R A L

C O M M U N I T I E S ?

Would you class her brother's gang as one? If not, then no. She doesn't really know any other shape-shifters. She's had a past with her brother's gang - they were the ones that grew up together - but left them around the age of seventeen to 'start fresh'. That's what they thought anyway.

N A M E

Erin Ruth Weller

A G E

Nineteen

G E N D E R

Female

S U P E R N A T U R A L . T Y P E

Shapeshifter

S E X U A L I T Y

Heterosexual

142qvxu.png

_

zoaybt.gif

vy7evr.jpg

no slide
no slide
x1fvhh.jpg

B I O G R A P H Y

Alora's childhood wasn't exactly sunshine and rainbows like any other childs would be. She went through a painful childhood although it may seem as though she she didn't. She was discarded by her parents and found next to a garbage can at the age of five, she was shuttled from orphanage to oprhange. When she was eventually adopted at the age of six, she was abused. However, the story isn't exactly that easy. It was all a misunderstanding. Her parents never intended on abandoning her. Her parents thought she was dead.

How did all this misunderstanding happen? Well, it all started when her father and two of his close friends, went on a mission to do one simple task of snapping a few photos. Or that was what they thought. Established as a hit reporter-photographer duo, they were working on a new story. Upon arrival, it became evident that the situation was more serious than they'd anticipated. One of the trucks contained large metal pain canisters, and another filled with apple boxes containing massive sums of cash. Her father was curious and wanted to see what was inside the paint canisters, however he was held back by a friend and they got off into a small argument, resulting in them making too much noise and being caught. Her father offered to divert them while his other friend stole one of the paint cans and before his friend coule protest, he ran off and was quickly followed by the gang. Not knowing what to do, his friend managed to grab hold of a canister and ran back to the car to prepare for getaway before he went back for her father. Unfortunately for him, her father was already prone on the ground, head bloody and dead - not a single breath coming out of him. After this incident occured, the others managed to get away and got rid of any sort of evidence of the situation. But the gang didn't know that and had to catch them in case they ran their mouths off.

On that same day, Alora and her mother were at home, waiting for her father to come. It wasn't till they recieved a phone call warning them to run away immediately because "they" were coming which is what they did. Running down an alley of their neighbourhood, chased by men in suits. Her mother hid Alora amidst a pile of trash, under a covering. She told her to be silent and promised to come back for her before she left the little girl alone. Hours passed and the woman never returned. Alora was found and sent to an orphanage for shelter and was thought to have a speech disability because she refused to talk. When her mother did return, she didn't find Alora and fell into a coma because of the idea that her daughter may be kidnapped, dead, or worse. Her mother now lives with a mental illness - any thoughts or conversations about her daughter will make her ill.

Alora was never the type to have fun with other kids which resulted in her becoming a bystander to the others in the orphanage. One man took interest in the little girl and visited the orphanage every other day to visit her. Nobody in the orphanage could ever connect with her as she used to hide herself at every opportunity, never slept inside and ate the food that they left outside her little hidey-hole. The man would stay with her for hours, telling her stories and singing songs. She never used to react, but you could tell she was intrigued, and eventually she got closer and closer to him till he was able to adopt the girl.

As the two grew up together, Alora learned that her single foster father worked as a sheriff; usually in charge of stopping bad crimes such as robberies and gang fights. Living with him had made her forget the dreadful past she'd been living with yet the memories still lie with her. He'd made her happy and grateful she'd been adopted by such a loving man who took care of her more than anybody else did when she needed it.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Alora is a warm, enthusiastic person, typically very bright and full of potential. She lives in a world of possibilities, and can become very passionate and excited about things. Her enthusiasm lends her the ability to inspire and motivate others. She can talk her way in or out of anything with quite a sassy mouth. She loves life, seeing it as a special gift (told by her foster father), and strives to make the most out of it. Alora knows how to relax, and is perfectly capable of switching from a passionate, driven idealist to that imaginative and enthusiastic free spirt on the dance floor, often with a suddenness that can surprise even her closest friends. Being in the mix also gives her a chance to connect emotionally with others as she believes everyone should take time to recognize and express their feelings. However, If she relies too much on her intuition, assume, or anticipate too much about a friend's thoughts, she can misread the signals and frustrate plans that a more straightforward approach would have made simple.

T H O U G H T S . O N . F A M I G L I A

Cruel. Harsh. Disgusting. Alora doesn't want to think of herself as a bouncy ball for the famiglia's to play with. She despises the idea of ever being in contact with them. Though she's never really been in contact with a gang member, she somewhat has the curiousity to meet one. Having her father put words into her head such as "disgusting" or "violent", she wants to know if it's true that all these people are really what he says.

S E C R E T S

Alora dated one of her father's police officers for a couple months. (See more in relationships.)

J O B

Reporter

Works for a low-rent tabloid operation.

2exltm1.jpg

F O S T E R . F A T H E R

Robert Dodge (39) adopted Alora when she was nine years old. She has been living with him for almost thirteen years and has become very adapated and close to him. Over-protective, he usually watches out for his daughter with where she goes and what she does as Canada is quite a place for a young lady to be roaming about.

E X - B O Y F R I E N D

A police officer and friend of her father, Nathaniel Lite (24) is Alora's ex. They'd dated for a couple months, seven to be exact, till she caught him out with his fiancée. Little did she know that he'd been engaged for almost a year and had not told her. Nate can usually be seen around Alora, begging for her to come back to him or trying to hit on her. They have been separated for almost a month now.

50och0.jpg

T H E M E . S O N G

2q9fgxu.jpg

bezm8h.jpg

dgm1oz.jpg

ivd8cz.jpg

N A M E

Alora Irene Palladine

G E N D E R

Female

A G E

Twenty - two

S E X U A L I T Y

Heterosexual

E T H N I C I T Y

½ Canadian ½ Dutch

A F F I L I A T I O N

Civilian

142qvxu.png

_

2dkxw9i.jpg

23lcxhv.jpg

ekhz6.jpg
no slide
no slide
x1fvhh.jpg

B I O G R A P H Y

Growing up as an only child, Nikolas has always been independent no matter what. He didn't enjoy it but after his mother married another man, he couldn't bare the fact that she was replacing his deceased father. But as a child, of course, he didn't understand the meaning of 'moving on and being happy'. He blocked himself from everyone and pushed away his mother, leaving her back at home with her new husband as he moved in with his grandma. His grades in school were poor and he only ever used to get into fights with the other kids. Why? Because he was the 'odd' one out for not having parents.

When his grandma passed away, he was introduced to his real birth father's friend who had sold his Grandma's house and possessed the funds. He told him that the only way he would receive those funds were if he fought for them - which is what Nikolas did. Nikolas moved in with his father's friend, seeing him as a uncle as he trained him to fight and put up with being independent. When Nikolas turned eighteen on his birthday, his 'uncle' packed up his bags and left the boy with no words or reason as to why. This left Nikolas in surprise as he'd lived with him for almost five years.

Throughout his uncle's disappearance, Nikolas worked as a illegal night errand boy. He worked to accomplish any tasks with his beast-like instincts and fighting skills. His ultimate goal was to save money and buy a deserted island in the south Pacific Ocean to live there alone - but of course, this was just a fantasy of his that he'd had ever since he was younger. That was till he bumped into a man; Lorenzo Santorini who had taken a huge great amount of interest in him and offered him to come join the mafia gang. Nikolas was hesitant at first but accepted. He's been with them for six years now where he learned all about cars and how to drive. Fast. This is what inspired him to start his job.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

If you needed three words, to describe everything Nikolas is, it would be,
never give up. He places great importance and puts a lot of energy into having things orderly and done, constantly defining and re-defining the priorities in his life. He tends to know things intuitively, without being able to pinpoint why, and without detailed knowledge of the subject at hand. Nikolas is likely to be right in most situations as he usually reads between the lines in most of them, however he usually tries not to.

Nikolas has a mysterious understanding in people and situations. He gets a feeling about things and intuitively understands them. An example is getting strong feelings about there being a problem with a loved one. He can be really protective of his inner self, sharing only what he chooses to share when he chooses to share it. He can be quite private and typically difficult to understand, holding back part of himself and being secretive.

Nikolas is as genuinely warm as he is complex. He holds a special place in the heart of people who he is close to, who are able to see his special gifts and depth of caring. He is usually concerned for people's feelings, and tries to be gentle to avoid hurting anyone. Situations which are charged with conflict may drive the normally peaceful man into a state of agitation or anger, usually using violence.

Because Nikolas has such strong intuitive capabilities, he trusts his own instincts above all else. This may result in stubbornness and tendency to ignore other people's opinions. On the other hand, he is a perfectionist who doubts that he is living up to his full potential. Nikolas is rarely at complete peace with himself - there's always something else he should be doing to improve himself and the world around him. He has strong values, and needs to live his life in accordance with what he feels is right. However, in deference, he is in some ways gentle and easy going.

It's exactly what it says. The Santorini's are his family, and his own family. If there's anyone he can trust, it would be them only. Of course, only the close ones to him such as his boss; Cristiano.

S E C R E T S

Nikolas tried to commit suicide when he was younger; however he was stopped. Whenever he thinks of those situations, he brushes it off with a comment to do with being pathetic though can be quite sensitive about it but tries to act like he's not. Also, he went through a phase where he had sex non-stop with prostitutes and lied about being an adult just for the sex. This cost him a whole load of money.

J O B

Mercenary transporter who moves goods - human or otherwise - from one place to another.

2exltm1.jpg

U N C L E / B I R T H . F A T H E R ' S . F R I E N D

Six years. It's been six years since Nikolas has seen his uncle, Diego. Of course, he'd tried to search him but it's almost as though he has been wiped off the Earth ever since his eighteenth birthday. Nikolas somewhat hopes he can see him again however due to the long gap that they haven't seen eachother for; he sometimes doesn't care and thinks that he has just been abandoned.

M O T H E R

Nikolas has decided to stay away from his real mother and her new family because of the job he possesses. Being involved in a gang and having contact with his family will just cause trouble. He just knows it. However, he barely thinks much of his mother and calls the Santorini's his real family now.

50och0.jpg

T H E M E . S O N G

2wn8uok.jpg

149111l.jpg

33w70bt.jpg

2hi12e1.jpg

N A M E

Nikolas Cirino Alfriedo

G E N D E R

Male

A G E

Twenty - four

S E X U A L I T Y

Heterosexual

E T H N I C I T Y

Italian

A F F I L I A T I O N

Santorini

P O S I T I O N

Under-boss

KaoriMei said:

142qvxu.png

_

zoaybt.gif

vy7evr.jpg

no slide

no slide
161du6h.jpg

H A I R

Natural Straight; Dirty Blonde

E Y E S

Dark Blue

B U I L D

Curvy; Slim

D I S T I N G U I S H I N G . F E A T U R E S

Her soft angelic voice seems to always catch a man's attention. Alongside her slender frame and deep blue eyes.

x1fvhh.jpg

B I O G R A P H Y

Alora's childhood wasn't exactly sunshine and rainbows like any other childs would be. She went through a painful childhood although it may seem as though she she didn't. She was discarded by her parents and found next to a garbage can at the age of five, she was shuttled from orphanage to oprhange. When she was eventually adopted at the age of six, she was abused. However, the story isn't exactly that easy. It was all a misunderstanding. Her parents never intended on abandoning her. Her parents thought she was dead.

How did all this misunderstanding happen? Well, it all started when her father and two of his close friends, went on a mission to do one simple task of snapping a few photos. Or that was what they thought. Established as a hit reporter-photographer duo, they were working on a new story. Upon arrival, it became evident that the situation was more serious than they'd anticipated. One of the trucks contained large metal pain canisters, and another filled with apple boxes containing massive sums of cash. Her father was curious and wanted to see what was inside the paint canisters, however he was held back by a friend and they got off into a small argument, resulting in them making too much noise and being caught. Her father offered to divert them while his other friend stole one of the paint cans and before his friend coule protest, he ran off and was quickly followed by the gang. Not knowing what to do, his friend managed to grab hold of a canister and ran back to the car to prepare for getaway before he went back for her father. Unfortunately for him, her father was already prone on the ground, head bloody and dead - not a single breath coming out of him. After this incident occured, the others managed to get away and got rid of any sort of evidence of the situation. But the gang didn't know that and had to catch them in case they ran their mouths off.

On that same day, Alora and her mother were at home, waiting for her father to come. It wasn't till they recieved a phone call warning them to run away immediately because "they" were coming which is what they did. Running down an alley of their neighbourhood, chased by men in suits. Her mother hid Alora amidst a pile of trash, under a covering. She told her to be silent and promised to come back for her before she left the little girl alone. Hours passed and the woman never returned. Alora was found and sent to an orphanage for shelter and was thought to have a speech disability because she refused to talk. When her mother did return, she didn't find Alora and fell into a coma because of the idea that her daughter may be kidnapped, dead, or worse. Her mother now lives with a mental illness - any thoughts or conversations about her daughter will make her ill.

Alora was never the type to have fun with other kids which resulted in her becoming a bystander to the others in the orphanage. One man took interest in the little girl and visited the orphanage every other day to visit her. Nobody in the orphanage could ever connect with her as she used to hide herself at every opportunity, never slept inside and ate the food that they left outside her little hidey-hole. The man would stay with her for hours, telling her stories and singing songs. She never used to react, but you could tell she was intrigued, and eventually she got closer and closer to him till he was able to adopt the girl.

As the two grew up together, Alora learned that her single foster father worked as a sheriff; usually in charge of stopping bad crimes such as robberies and gang fights. Living with him had made her forget the dreadful past she'd been living with yet the memories still lie with her. He'd made her happy and grateful she'd been adopted by such a loving man who took care of her more than anybody else did when she needed it.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Alora is a warm, enthusiastic person, typically very bright and full of potential. She lives in a world of possibilities, and can become very passionate and excited about things. Her enthusiasm lends her the ability to inspire and motivate others. She can talk her way in or out of anything with quite a sassy mouth. She loves life, seeing it as a special gift (told by her foster father), and strives to make the most out of it. Alora knows how to relax, and is perfectly capable of switching from a passionate, driven idealist to that imaginative and enthusiastic free spirt on the dance floor, often with a suddenness that can surprise even her closest friends. Being in the mix also gives her a chance to connect emotionally with others as she believes everyone should take time to recognize and express their feelings. However, If she relies too much on her intuition, assume, or anticipate too much about a friend's thoughts, she can misread the signals and frustrate plans that a more straightforward approach would have made simple.

Cruel. Harsh. Disgusting. Alora doesn't want to think of herself as a bouncy ball for the famiglia's to play with. She despises the idea of ever being in contact with them. Though she's never really been in contact with a gang member, she somewhat has the curiousity to meet one. Having her father put words into her head such as "disgusting" or "violent", she wants to know if it's true that all these people are really what he says.

S E C R E T S

Alora dated one of her father's police officers for a couple months. (See more in relationships.)

J O B

Reporter

Works for a low-rent tabloid operation.

2exltm1.jpg

F O S T E R . F A T H E R

Robert Dodge (39) adopted Alora when she was nine years old. She has been living with him for almost thirteen years and has become very adapated and close to him. Over-protective, he usually watches out for his daughter with where she goes and what she does as Canada is quite a place for a young lady to be roaming about.

E X - B O Y F R I E N D

A police officer and friend of her father, Nathaniel Lite (24) is Alora's ex. They'd dated for a couple months, seven to be exact, till she caught him out with his fiancée. Little did she know that he'd been engaged for almost a year and had not told her. Nate can usually be seen around Alora, begging for her to come back to him or trying to hit on her. They have been separated for almost a month now.

50och0.jpg

T H E M E . S O N G

2q9fgxu.jpg

bezm8h.jpg

dgm1oz.jpg

ivd8cz.jpg

ROSE TYLER! T-That's rose, right?

@Mistress Surchi

True, true.

Also...

*celebrating the fact that someone actually commented on my character page*

Wow, you might want to comment on my profile, follow me, and like all of my comments.

xD Just kidding.

DO IT OR ELSE ILLUMINATI

xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back