• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Kanasuke: Love & Hip Hop

? BLAZE'S BROS ?

• b4d65965bf9aa5fb47b1738641aefcf6.jpg

?AKIYAMA DAISUKE?

? A G E ?

Born April 7th, Aries

? S E X ?

Male

? A P P E A R A N C E ?

5 ft. 5 in. and lightweight. Dark greyish blue hair. Shiny blue eyes. Dresses like a swagged out fuckboi. Wears an eyepatch over his right eye. Thin and scrawny, but getting some light muscle from breakdancing. Pierced ears.

lovely_ciel_vector_by_aoiaoyagiphantomhive-d4tsddn.png

"Why you actin' like this hoodie ain't dope as fuck, bruh?"

? O C C U P A T I O N ?

Marching Band Member

(Glockenspiel Player)

?I N S T R U M E N T S ?

Piano

Violin

Mallets

Vocals

? R E P U T A T I O N ?

Daisuke is known as a poser, however, he's threatening enough to be a bully. He thinks he's the coolest kid in class, but in reality, he's just the class clown.Though he thinks he's popular and well-liked, most people just use him to obtain alcohol.

? H O B B I E S ?

+ Recording his dank songs +

+ Graffiti and tagging +

+ Breakdancing +

anktVUVDX3Rob0Ux_o_the-day-in-the-life-of-ciel-phantomhive.jpg

"Beethoven ain't got shit on me cuh."

? S K I L L S ?

+ Rapping +

+ Playing Piano +

+ Playing Violin +

+ Street Fighting/Brawling +

+ Language Arts +

+ Fast Learner +

+ Breakdancing +

? P E R S O N A L I T Y ?

Lmfao Daisuke is a fucking poser bro. Daisuke idolizes american hip hop artists, and desperately wants to be like them. As such, he's an avid liar, and tends to tell people fake stories about his life. He is hyper masculine, and hot-headed as fuck. He's quick to become angry, and can go from laughing with you to punching you in your face at the drop of a hat. Daisuke is controlling, egotistical, and unbending to the will of others. It is his way, or the highway. Though he thinks his attitude makes him seem tough, he often comes off as bratty. Daisuke is extremely insecure about everything, but in particular, his bisexuality. He denies liking boys to such an extent, that he tends to pick on boys that he finds cute to further assert his dominance. He loves Hip Hop, both American and Eastern, and often attempts to speak like the rappers that he idolizes. Despite his buffoonery, Daisuke is very intelligent and particularly deft with languages. He's become fluent in Japanese (his first language) English, and Korean in his young life. He's quite the party animal, and quite the rebel. Daisuke will often be found shouting nonsensical phrases and sounds. He often attempts to conceal his interests in shit that he deems to be uncool, babyish, or girly. He's quick to fluster and doesn't take well to criticism.

? T H E M E ?

? B A C K S T O R Y ?

Akiyama Daisuke has never been comfortable in his own skin. He was born to two very rich parents, Akiyama Togouro and Akiyama Keiko. His father is a corrupt business man and his mother is a high end clothing designer. Daisuke grew up as an only child, and was spoiled out of his mind. The only discipline his parents ever provided was forcing him to learn how to play the piano and the violin. Luckily for him, he turned out to be a bit of a virtuoso, and he picked up the fundamentals very quickly. He could be considered advanced by most musicians at his current age. What he lacks in soul, he makes up for in technical ability.

He grew up to despise both of his parents. Both of them have hectic schedules, and neither of them have time for the boy. He's had nannies since he was two, and has been raiding the expansive liquor cabinets in his house since then. In middle school, he was known for hosting parties in his parents' mansion. He'd pay off the housekeepers out of his hefty allowance to clean up the mess and keep the parties a secret. Just before entering high school, Daisuke took an interest in rap music, both Eastern and Western forms. He completely reinvented himself upon attending high school and forced his parents to pay for studio equipment so that he can record his very own rap records.

At such a young age, his songs lack substance, but they're god damn catchy. He wants to be the coolest kid in school, or die trying. And yeah, that's a 50 Cent reference. Oh and in case you're wondering about the patch? Dude has two eyes. He just wears the eyepatch to make himself seem tougher. Daisuke tells a different story about how he lost his eye every time someone asks. Don't ever touch it, he will immediately punch you in the face.

"When ya boi's playin' in the key of D, nahmsayin?"

e1100db2429e7bca3aff46eede37afa7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

• Akihiro Kanade

"That's me~"

tumblr_nnx1uqMP9v1r2pvg2o1_540.gif

? A G E ?

Born December 14th, Sagittarius

? S E X ?

Female

? A P P E A R A N C E ?

Around 4'11, cute, feminine face. Bright violet eyes and black hair. Petite stature and has a pretty stereotypically girly way of dressing. Her clothes tend to be stained with paint or pen.

tumblr_nnx0se8gfx1tj8m7no2_500.jpg

"Are you scared or something?"

? O C C U P A T I O N ?

Leader of the Marching Band

(Trumpet Player)

? I N S T R U M E N T S ?

Just about any of them if you give her a week or two

? R E P U T A T I O N ?

"People actually care about that stuff?"

Kanade, true to her name is the "musician" in the school. She is the president of a marching band, playing trumpet. The trumpet isn't her only instrument, she is famous for being good at just about any musical instrument there is, even singing. She takes part in musicals, and the student council. Like her trumpet, she is straightforward and a bit too confident for her own good. Kanade is also known as "that confident girl", making her quite popular around the school. She is also known for unintentionally being a heart-breaker. Whether that's good or bad is up to you. Known for going crazy in music practices.

Hibike%2521%2520Euphonium%2520-%252003%2520-%2520Large%252032.jpg

? H O B B I E S ?

- Music, everything about it!

- Organizing parties and events

- Art :3

- Dancing

? S K I L L S ?

- Musical and art skills

- Dancing

- Martial Arts

- Sneaking out

- Talking herself out of any situation

tumblr_inline_nozqibFeIk1sxjrld_540.png

Kanade Akihiro is just a ball of fire. A big ball of sassy little fire. Ever since she entered high school, she was odd, not in an antisocial matter but quite the opposite. Although there is no denying her intelligence, she tended to sleep during math class. Kanade is so unapologetically her, like her band instrument, she is confident, a bit arrogant and energetic. She can also be a bit rude and straightforward, not caring what anybody thinks of her. Her outgoing and charismatic nature made her the student council president and unintentionally made a reputation for herself. She is what some people would call fearless, combined with how strong her morals and sense of honor makes bullies and other assholes a force to reckon with. While she may seem insensitive and brash, Kanade is actually a soft, compassionate person, she just shows it in a more aggressive way at times. Her talent with music is unrivaled, her songs and art can channel almost every emotion successfully. Except one...love.

Kanade has no idea how to flirt and be romantic and it reflects obviously into her songs and music. She doesn't like romance novels or lame cliches, almost hating them with a passion. Kanade can also be naive, a bit too idealistic and
    eccentric because of her not conforming with general social cues. Honestly, this girl is really weird, Kanade might be the coolest girl you've ever met, but she is weird and can put people off easily. But on the bright side, at least she's not fake.

? T H E M E ?

tumblr_no90r3l7Zs1qmgj3fo1_400.gif

? B A C K S T O R Y ?

Kanade Akihiro was born to two famous musicians, they were the rare type of rich that weren't too braggy, showy or spoiled with their wealth. To Kanade, they were simply normal parents, living a normal life. But there were many things that weren't normal about her life. For one, her parents were famous, even if they didn't flaunt their wealth. Second, she had inherited her parent's musical talent without any sort of training or technique, just emotion and natural talent. Her parents knew that emotion was important when it came to being a musician, so without any hesitation, they honed it and bought her every single musical instrument she happened to be interested in and taught her how to sing. Kanade soon won many awards and recognition for her talent at a young age but realized her academics were falling behind, her parents having to homeschool her and take online classes until she was 15.

Once she was fully caught up, she had no idea how high school or romances in general worked. Her parents still loved her and encouraged her to be herself, no matter how many people made fun of her, and that's what she did. Because of her personality, she decided to continue on playing trumpet in her band amongst other instruments. Kanade eventually was bored enough to run for student council and miraculously won due to her being the loudest student. Her grades were pretty good, they weren't the best obviously, but she was still at least top 20 in her school, and she was okay with that.

tumblr_noz9pomy7l1t89rpeo1_540.gif

"I'm just happy to be here~"

Wakasa Yukari

Wakasa.Yuuri.full.1908047.jpg

? A G E ?

Born July 12th, Cancer

? S E X ?

Female

? A P P E A R A N C E ?

Long brown hair. Pretty, but still mature facial features. Long, light brown hair and bright emerald eyes. She does that weird thing where her hair is in a loop held by clips. However, she can do almost anything with her hair, so it constantly changes. Her style of clothing is rather feminine, but still maintaining that classy deposition. Yukari stands at around 5'5 but is around 5'8 with heels. Is pretty busty lmao.

? O C C U P A T I O N ?

Orchestra

Flute player

?I N S T R U M E N T S ?

Flute

Piccolo

Piano

Vocals

tumblr_ntr3rirEr41qa94xto1_500.gif

"O-Oh? That's not an appropriate thing to say in front of children~"

? R E P U T A T I O N ?

Man, most people either love Yukari or find her to be a bit of a square. She's pretty popular around school for her looks, and how kind she is. Her grades are considered above average and Yukari, or Rii to her friends, can be seen helping out after school, volunteering and doing all that good stuff. Her musical talent can also be noted when she plays the flute or sings. Many suspicious people have actually spread rumours that Rii has a hidden dark side and actually try hard to break her composure with things like insults or things that she doesn't expect like a random jumpscare or prank. However, almost nothing has broken her composure and Rii seems to even be kind towards the likes of Tayu.

? H O B B I E S ?

- Opera

- Tango

- Organizing events

- Reading

- Playing flute

? S K I L L S ?

- Playing the flute

- Tango or any form of dance

- Manipulation

- Singing

tumblr_nv0km9K9nv1ut6bp7o1_500.gif

"H-How did... this get here?"

Man, Yukari is just a bundle of complex emotions. For one, only one side of her shows. While the other side of her seems just as genuine, it's practically repressed except for whenever she sings or dances. The first side, would be what her friends would call Rii or Rii-san. She's kind to almost every individual and there isn't anyone she's mean to. Polite and intelligent, Yukari's won the hearts of almost every single person in her grade. Her flute skills are pretty much on point and she's known for organizing benevolent charity events. Her looks, combined with the fact that she knows how to talk to people make her image seem almost flawless. However, this girl is so polite and refined that most people have suspicions of her not being all that she seems.

The first proof is shown when she dances. Specifically, ballroom. Whenever she's dancing the tango, it's almost like she changes. The once pure girl is wild, passionate and it seems that almost every negative emotion is then released during dance. Think intense stares and close but brave body contact, this girl can drive people nuts. Oh, and speaking of nuts? This girl is insane. When you actually get on her bad side, she's cutthroat but does it with a polite smile and an invitation to the Breast Cancer Charity Ball. With rival dancers, all it seems to take is a death glare and you're out of the way. Don't get me started on anything romantic. Yukari has a crush and will stop at nothing to make sure that they're together. On the inside, she's possessive, gently manipulative and charming. Yukari also has a strong sense of righteousness but also isn't afraid of talking herself out of every bad situation.

? T H E M E ?

CPMEsuOU8AIr3lZ.jpg

"Oh dear, something's wrong~"

? B A C K S T O R Y ?

In a home where image seems to matter more than who you seem to be as a person, it can be really hard to express yourself. What made Yukari act this way? It's more of a mix of who she is as a person and the environment she was in. Relatively normal and nothing what most people would consider extreme, mixes of sociopathy kind of ran in her family like a genetic disorder. Yukari's parents are businessmen, in other words, people who cared about image. A bit too much. There was a lot of pressure, high expectations and an act you had to keep even when things were falling apart.

It started as a young kid where she decided to take her stress out on small animals like mice or squirrels. Later getting scolded about it being wrong and handing out more than inappropriate punishments, she learned not to do it again. No, I'm totally kidding. When she was caught the next time, Yukari basically told her family it was to nurse them back to health after they had been wounded. Earning praise from her parents made her only continue her behaviour later. Whenever she wanted something, just spout out some nice fluffy words to her parents or friends, boom, a new doll or toy to play with. Yukari began to grow competitive at a young age, wanting to dance and be beautiful. Knowing that this would boost their family's image, she was signed up to dance ballet and eventually ballroom.

Yukari felt rivalry for the first time, but ended up simply being nice but to backstab them later. This habit just didn't stop and she found it to be one of the most effective ways to get rid of someone and has done so ever since in all walks of life (school, orchestra or the ballroom). When she emerged into a teenager, she felt a lot of hormones and bad shit to the point where she couldn't keep up her front almost all day, 24/7. Yup, even in her home, Yukari isn't allowed to even do as much as slouch. So she found music. She found opera and she found the tango. But most of all, she's found "love". All of which, she plans on competing until she wins. And even let out some steam. Matoi has helped her let out some steam with his artistic pursuits, but she's totally a yandere for him.

tumblr_nsb54jun6t1u29tano1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back