• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

789149655.jpg

I am new to the KR world (although I read update notes). Can I take Colombia?

Granny Cocaine shall rise again, never forget legacy of Simon Bolivar.

If you've got space for another i'd love to play as the Princely Federation / The Federation of South Indian Rajas

You can't get Ghandi in the federation though...

Besides, it's lonely here in the Internationale.
Now that you've mentioned it i could unify India with Gandhi "peacefully" right? ... isn't that like a decision in hoi4?

I don't think it's really that likely, there's just too many interdependent factors involving the many nations of India and the country of Canada that it might be the most complicated event chain of all of Kaiserreich to pull off right. Even if one of the nations of India were played, they would require the other nations to make their many respective choices the right way to make peaceful unification possible.

I don't think it's really that likely, there's just too many interdependent factors involving the many nations of India and the country of Canada that it might be the most complicated event chain of all of Kaiserreich to pull off right. Even if one of the nations of India were played, they would require the other nations to make their many respective choices the right way to make peaceful unification possible.
If i remember correctly one of the major conditions is for Delhi to be Social Democrat and Gandhi to be in power in the commune . That's achievable right?

If i remember correctly one of the major conditions is for Delhi to be Social Democrat and Gandhi to be in power in the commune . That's achievable right?
One, if the relevant nation, certainly is. One is uncertain, because it's another nation's choice to make and it's doubtable although theoretically possible you could find a way to influence it. There's just a lot more uncertainties than certainties.

The Princely Federation also needs to exist for this to work properly I think.

I understand you are full, but surely there are other countries I could be. Would China be on the table?

Edit: Nvm, I thought the country list on the first post was comprehensive. I would like to be the Qing Empire then.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back