• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

Hypnos

L'Empereur
4vJpMXQ.png
"Germany's unexpected victory in the Great War set of a chain of events that would change the face of the world forever. Surrounded and outnumbered, the German Reichswehr stunned its enemies with sheer resilience and strategic mastery. The sight of German boots marching through a fallen Paris forever broke the will of the French Third Republic, years of war fatigue and economic collapse sending her into a downward spiral of revolution and civil war. Not long after, the British Empire collapsed, with the old Russian regime barely holding on through German intervention. The Kaisereich and the Central Powers emerged victorious, her rival beaten to the ground, with massive colonial and territorial gains.

However it was not the victorious peace the German populous had hoped for. The Kaisereich emerged from the Weltkrieg an exhausted and destroyed nation, with an economy in tatters. Her allies' Empires continue to be the terminally ill men of Europe, on the verge of dissolution. Chancellor Tirpitz championed Germany's economic recovery after the war. However the nation continues to be ruled by Old Guard generals, the calls for reform in Germany are stronger than ever, and domestic unrest is growing.

Across the border the old enemies of the Kaiserreich have resurfaced, promising a world of revolution under a new, scarlet banner. Germany finds itself struggling to preserve its world empire as it unravels at the edges.

What is next for Germany? Only the Kaiser himself may know."

Kaisereich is a popular mod for the strategy game Hearts of Iron that details a scenario in which the Central Powers won the first world war. The RP would be set within this alternate world in the year 1936 with a new war seemingly eminent. Players would take the roles of the various countries within this world and play them as they see fit. Since this is alternate history players are free to carve our their own destiny and do what they want with their nation as long as it is within reason.

If you want to know more about the scenario, consult the wiki: http://kaiserreich.wikia.com/wiki/The_Kaiserreich_Wiki. The lore is quite extensive :)

United States of America: Pat Pat
Kingdom of Greece: Grammatic Grammatic

Last edited:
Can I be the Confederate States of America?
Right now America still belongs to the good old US of A under President Herbert Hoover. However in Kaisereich lore they fall to civil war between the American Union State (Autocrats), Combined Syndicate of America (Syndaclists) and the United States of America (Democrats). You can still have the US if you'd like though.

Right now America still belongs to the good old US of A under President Herbert Hoover. However in Kaisereich lore they fall to civil war between the American Union State (Autocrats), Combined Syndicate of America (Syndaclists) and the United States of America (Democrats). You can still have the US if you'd like though.
Will the civil war still occur or has it occurred?

Will the civil war still occur or has it occurred?
You're in charge so you have the power to prevent it. Since I'm NPCing nations I'll send a couple of prompts for you to respond to regarding hostile factions in the US. But if you can sort it out diplomatically there doesn't have to be a war (Or you could play one of the other factions, either peacefully or through warfare)

You're in charge so you have the power to prevent it. Since I'm NPCing nations I'll send a couple of prompts for you to respond to regarding hostile factions in the US. But if you can sort it out diplomatically there doesn't have to be a war (Or you could play one of the other factions, either peacefully or through warfare)
I'll be the United States of America then.

What are the two nations that hold land in Greece?

Hypnos Hypnos
The Kingdom of Greece is the main nation, with the Tsardom of Bulgaria gaining quite a lot of their land for siding with the Central Powers in the war. Crete is also a semi-autonomous German Puppet State.

Can I play as the Netherlands?

Btw. Do I directly control Indonesia or does someone else play as my puppet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back