• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaiju Academy

Neal Satou]he saw Phoenix was gawking at Lillith and glares at him and snaps his fingers a few times in front of Phoenix's face [/QUOTE] "Crap! sorry!" he whispered to neal. "What do you want?" he asked. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11007-neal-satou/ said:
@Neal Satou[/URL]

"Not stalking you. I was walking, and just happened to see you chasing squirrels. Which, what was the point of that? Anyway, so I stayed to watch, because that was more interesting than walking through boring trees." Artimes replied. She then waited for the others response.

"right now i want to know why she is hugging me even though i froze her" he turned to the girl as best as he could and reach his arm behind himself for the sword handle

@Sayomi

"Thought so. Name?" She said, and pulled her finger away at his attempt to bite it. At this point, she was happy to be talking to others, not really caring if they had been trying to hold their own conversation.

Lillith rolled her eyes, annoyed. Looks like my army has already abandoned me... Worthless pawns. She wanted to feel nothing. She replaced men in her armies all the time. This should be no different. But the way that girl hung on them-... It was making her-... jealous? NO! IMPOSSIBLE! She thought. She would not let such childish emotions take control. Huffing she stood, folding her arms across her chest, glaring at the bunch as she walked to the opposite end of the library. Suddenly she hit something. Or more like someone. It was a boy sitting in a chair studying. She growled sharply, "Watch where you're-... sitting! I'm trying to walk!" she blurted. @Lord Anubis

"One I have control over animals....so I decided to play game with the little guys....there's nothing else to do any ways besides be bothered by questions from a demon...." He stared at the female...then mentally calling over his wolf to his side.

(@RinDaVamp)

as he pulled out the sword handle he held it pointed to the ground as rock by rock formed into a double edged short sword once again stabbing it into the ground as the ground from under her began to crumble and he smiled. "have a fun trip" he thought to himself

Phoenix then sprints off to lilith, stopping before he could plow her down. "Pleasssse.... Relax, ma'am. I am ssssure that he had not intended for you to walk this direction." he said as he was catching his breath. "i say.... you look very beautiful today, like a GODDESS" he said with great emphasis.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Alysha Rik-" She said, having stated her first name before Mr. Ice used his sword thing on the ground below her. She sighed, and jumped off the spot before the ground crumbled away completely, over the others head, landing behind him. "Really. You are not very nice, Mr. Ice." She commented. She glanced at Phoenix, but stayed where she was, now annoyed at the boy she had given the nick name of Mr. Ice as she did not know his name yet.

"who said i was and will you quit calling me Mr.ice the name is Neal" pulls the sword from the ground and was furious at the girl. he began to feel the pain through his body so he quickly calmed down.

@Sayomi

Last edited by a moderator:
The Akolite]"One I have control over animals....so I decided to play game with the little guys....there's nothing else to do any ways besides be bothered by questions from a demon...." He stared at the female...then mentally calling over his wolf to his side. ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9998-rindavamp/ said:
@RinDaVamp[/URL])
"Demon?" She asked curious. "Control over animals? Thats neat!" She commented, then continued to watch, now actually curious about the other.

((Sorry this post sucks. Tired))

Kain looked up at the girl before him. As he caught himself in mid air holding the chair in place then setting it down still sitting in it. He stood up looking at the two as he closed the book laying it on the table" I do believe she ran into me in her fit of jealousy from your group over there." He said calmly. Looking in liliths eyes" as for your tone madam I do believe you should be more respectful to those you so rudely clashed into." He said his stature giving no sign of bieng intimidated.

[QUOTE="Neal Satou]"who said i was and will you quick calling me Mr.ice the name is Neal" pulls the sword from the ground and was furious at the girl. he began to feel the pain through his body so he quickly calmed down

[/QUOTE]
"Well, what else was I supposed to call you, when the first time I meet you, you freeze me." She replied, to Neal, before shifting thoughts. "Neal, thats a good name, Mr. Ice." She commented, using the 'Mr. Ice' on purpose. "Im Alysha." She said, before looking around. She really did not care about the library, nor the books it contained, she was more interested in looking for entertainment.

Lillith was about to scold Phoenix, but stopped short at the boy who spoke. Her eyebrow raised in disbelief. "Me be more respectful of you? Don't make me laugh. You have no idea who you are dealing with boy." She put her hands on hips, waiting for him to respond. "Pick your next words carefully if you value your tongue."

"Yeah I guess so....animals.....we'll the names Damian....." He looked at the girl the speaking again " And this wolf is Malphos...."Referring to his familiar. "Oh yeah I also can use the forms of animals and there abilities....plants included...forgot to mention plants...hmmm" he said in a soft manner.

"first time i met you you lit me and phoenix on fire after he put out a fire" he was going to continue but he looked over to Lillith "i'll see you later Alysha" he said and walked over to Lillith, phoenix and the other person he turns to phoenix "what's happening"

@Steel Zinogre

Kain looked at the girl before him" you seem to be easily provoked that is a not so favorable trait in a leader. As for that remark it would seem you don't realize who you speak to as well. I will not say my name for as you prove know you are not worthy of hearing it." He looked her up and down then eyed her" as this is a place of learning I'd suggest you learn better behavior." He grabbed his bag from beside the chair placing it around his shoulder" I shall leave before things escalate further I suggest you leave with your friend there." He said calmly slightly irritated by her, but not letting it effect hus judgment. He stood with a authority about him.

[QUOTE="The Akolite]"Yeah I guess so....animals.....we'll the names Damian....." He looked at the girl the speaking again " And this wolf is Malphos...."Referring to his familiar. "Oh yeah I also can use the forms of animals and there abilities....plants included...forgot to mention plants...hmmm" he said in a soft manner.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh. Nice to meet you Damian, and Malphos. Im Artimes Noella Dailoin, but I prefer just Noella. Can I touch him?" She replied, curtsying slightly out of habit while introducing herself, even though she was not wearing a dress. She stopped herself in the middle, standing fully straight again. At the question, she gestured to the wolf, Malphos.

"Whatever." she replied, before looking around the library. Spotting the small spat between the others, she stayed put, simply turning to observe.

Lillith was fuming. This low life thought he was so high and mighty. A low growl escaped her chest. "How. Dare. You." She folded her arms across her chest. "I am not worthy of hearing your name? More like you are not worthy to be talking to me. And easily provoked? More like Quick to act. The traits of a true leader are something you can discuss with me when you control an army of Hell bound monsters." She tilted her chin up. You may retreat. It shows the true spinelessness of your underlining nature,"she spat the words out.

Evan had followed the crowd to the library, but instead of entering fully, he had stayed by the door, more or less napping, leaning against the wall next to the door. He still listened to the conversations going on in the library, but he couldn't really care less what they where about.

"Yeah sure...I don't see why not." Giving her permission to pet the wolf. I'm assuming your a vampire....I'm correct...right....I would be ashamed of my skills to know another one of my kind I am around 2000 years old it would be sad for me not to notice..." He rambled on like some weirdo before stoping himself in his tracks. He then took in the physical appearance of the girl before he laughed..." Sorry about the rambling off..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back