• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Digimon Roleplay

Interested?

• Nope, let me save the world.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let's do it, que the music! *Metallica*

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bum Bear

So I'm an alien now
Hello everyone! I'm Bum Bear, and I'm trying to start my very first RP group! I've never been the host of a group rp thread before, but I'm gonna try it! Anyway, you're not here to read about how I'm such a Bum at life you're here for the rp information . . . Hold your horses! Just kidding, well not really, but time to stop wasting your time and get to the point (hard for me to do that). So I'm a big fan of Digimon and I was thinking about doing something of a reverse plot. We all know about the original digidestined, Crest of Courage and all that stuff. Well I don't wanna do that! I wanna try being the bad guys for once and instead of the "good crests" I want the main eight to be the complete opposite. The plot would be the same as the original except instead of trying to help the digital world, we're trying to destroy it. Makes sense? I haven't come up with a concrete plot yet as I am just waking up and this idea randomly popped into my head, but let me know if you guys are interested. I'm pro-villain so I thought something like this would be fun and kinda different.

RP Thread:
Detailed - Digimon: Seven Sins

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! Maybe, seems pretty devious. There are a lot of ideas and possibilities here. If you'd like, I'll gladly brainstorm some ideas with you. Not needed, just if you need some assistance :3

Oh, may I ask what spots are left??

Bum Bear] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9572-jw-suzusihi/ said:
@JW Suzusihi[/URL]
Alright but make sure you reserve a spot :D

How exactly would you want lust to be represented? Like more sexual desire type of lust or lust for something else driven by character motivations and such?

Oh…Then that leaves lust?? Although I'm not entirely sure how to lean into lust without it bleeding into the other sins, but I could give it a shot.

Your character could have some of the other sins, but they must align more of the sin lust. Just use this definition of lust.

a passionate or overmastering desire or craving (usually followed by for)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back