• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings K-Pop Roleplay? (some plots inside)

rennya

hazbin hotel enjoyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! Zaria here! XD I'm Kpop trashhhh so please, if you like Kpop then this the place for you! ^^
I usually write between 100-400 words per reply, but my only rule is that you post at least one line! c:
I usually do idol x oc, but I can also do idol x idol.

Groups I know:
BTS
EXO
GOT7
NCT(127, U, DREAM)
MONSTA X
VIXX
ASTRO
SF9
PENTAGON
DAY6
SEVENTEEN
INFINITE
JBJ
Wanna One
BAP
NU'EST
K.A.R.D.
UP10TION
THE BOYZ
STRAY KIDZ
BLACKPINK
TWICE
(I probably forgot some group XD But honestly, just ask me and I probably know them lol)

Plots:
(I do not claim credit for any of these plots. I just found them and like them! They are from "free to use" places though.)

• Fake Hate
    Oc and Crush, according to the media, Hate each other. They can't stand each other and constantly throw shade. However, in reality its the opposite. Oc and Crush are actually secretly dating and can't stand being away from each other. What happens one day when a fan catches the pair making out in an elevator and takes pictures? Will Oc and crush be able to convince the public it was a prank? Or will Crush get tired of acting and confess to it all?

Rules are Rules
    Muse A and B are somewhat business partners due to both of their groups being apart of the same company. Muse A's and B's group is often associate with each other, even sharing the stage here and there with one another. All's well, boy/girl groups hang out together all the time right? The only thing they have to remember is that none of them should date, let alone each other until two to three years after their debut. It made sense at the time since they should be focused on their careers setting off with their training; and, Muse A never seen themselves going with someone they considered a "business family". Though, that is until they got to know Muse B more intimately. There was no denying the mutual attraction they shared for each other, and a date could do no harm? Wrong. What became one secret date turned into another, and another, and another. Soon, Muse A and Muse B were in a full-fledged secret relationship with each other that gradually got harder and harder to conceal from everyone, especially their members. What will happen to both Muse A and Muse B if their risky relationship finds its way to management?

Success - a plot with two actors who are on a brand new tv show and it’s kinda awkward at first so all they do is try to make each other laugh during takes and goof off together and pretty soon it’s becoming obvious that they’re falling for each other but there isn’t any pressure from the media yet because the show hasn’t aired yet, but then the premier date hits and the show is a huge success and they have to deal with both of them suddenly being thrust into the spotlight

Your Dad is Who? - a plot where muse a is excited for her new internship because finally she’s on a track towards something she actually wants to do, she can leave her shitty high school experience behind and get in to a good college. But then she meets her fellow intern muse b, who takes nothing seriously and always tries to distract her and plays games on his computer all day long (seriously, how did this guy even get a job?). Muse a does her best to ignore him, keep her head down and just keep working because she desperately wants to impress her boss and get a good recommendation for her applications. But suddenly they’re yelling at each other as they wait for the bus but making out in the copy room and god he is the worst but he’s so hot, hang on why is he so friendly with the visiting CEO? Why is he calling him dad? fuck

Marriage - the whole nine yards of getting married. from the engagement to the wedding planning (along with the anxiety about it and the constant fights), then to the marriage and the honeymoon and thinking about kids together and being super domestic together!!

Lucky or Unlucky?
    Muse A had always been the one to get the short end of the stick. She was the smallest, weakest, youngest, most unlucky, and least Pretty and intelligent, at least according to her family. She came from a fairly respectable family with high expectations for her. She was used to her family's disapproval by now. However when she meets Muse B, everything changes. They meet by chance and as they get to talking he begins to really shows her that she is loved and just a beautiful person inside and out. Muse A falls hard for him, but when he has to leave to "take care of some business" back home, she gets curious. She manages to do a bit of digging and discovers that Muse B comes from an extremely rich family and is the heir to one of the top businesses in the country. Muse A is shocked to discover this and can't believe she had fallen for such a well-off man. Her family tells her she should marry him for his money, but Muse A isn't even sure what she wants anymore. She moves away and when Muse B returns to find her missing, he is confused and worried about her. Muse A eventually falls into some trouble and Muse B will have to hurry and find her before she's really lost forever.

Unbelievable 8 kisses:
    Muse A has never gotten kiss but always wanted to have one day. Muse A was annoying Muse B and so Muse A wouldn't shut up Muse B kissed them that was the first kiss. The second kiss was so Muse B could make Muse A blush. The third kiss was so Muse B could claim Muse A. Fourth kiss was to embarrass Muse A. The fifth kiss was for the fun of it. The sixth kiss was to try and make out with Muse A for once. The seventh kiss was so Muse could make them smile. The eighth and final kiss was so Muse B could officially have Muse A virginity.

MAYDAY (based off got7's song: mayday)
    I want you to find me and save me

You and crush had a beautiful relationship. You were compatible in every way. Every. Single Way. Although you loved him dearly, there was sometime about crush that you disapproved of. He was a gang leader. When you'd started to date he hadn't told you this fact (for obvious reasons) but as your relationship grew more serious with him, crush finally let the secret slip. You, as in love with him as he was with you, accepted it as part of who he was, although you would always try to coax him out of it.
    It was because of his role that you were in danger. Currently, a war between the two more credible gangs in Seoul was taken place, and you, obviously being crush's weakness, were kidnapped to be used against him.
    You were put through many hardships. Beaten, Bruised. Breaking. All you wanted crush to do was find you, and save you. You were hurt, and you were missing him. And if he didn't find you soon, you would be dead.

gangsta
    you've always wanted some rebellion in your life. you grew up in a stereotypical household, everything was too normal. every single day, every thing was the same. you wanted excitement, danger, anything. and then you met him. he was everything you wanted. he was almost the literal definition of what you wanted. he was in a gang, and his gang was wild. later on into knowing him, you end up getting sucked into his antics, rebelling against everything and everyone. sooner or later, you're asked to join your gang. knowing that it's what you wanted, you said yes. what happens when you see that things got too out of hand, and it's not how you expected? what happens when you watch the boy you presumably love kill somebody right in front of your very own eyes?

Last edited:
Hey there, I'd love to do a BTS roleplay! I was wondering if we could do a Yoongi x Taehyung roleplay, with me playing Yoongi?
Hmmmmm... Unfortunately I’m not a big shipper of Yoongi and Taehyung... do you have any other ships? I love Yoongi x Hoseok and Yoongi x Jimin!

original.gif

Hey, would you be interested in a BTS x OC romance roleplay (1x1, MxF, preferably with me playing the female OC who will probably have the playby/face of an idol or celebrity). I'm open to many different plots, though I don't have a specific one or playby/faceclaim in mind at the moment. Still, I'd love to discuss! If you're interested, please PM me on Discord if you can (Christi #0026). I can't message on here yet XD

Hey, would you be interested in a BTS x OC romance roleplay (1x1, MxF, preferably with me playing the female OC who will probably have the playby/face of an idol or celebrity). I'm open to many different plots, though I don't have a specific one or playby/faceclaim in mind at the moment. Still, I'd love to discuss! If you're interested, please PM me on Discord if you can (Christi #0026). I can't message on here yet XD
Yeah, sure! I’d be down. I’ll pm you :3

Okay, sounds great! Just make sure it's on discord, since I can't message on here yet (since i'm a new member) cx
You can message on here, you just can't start the messages on here... is it okay if I just pm you here tho. I prefer this site to Discord by like 1000000%. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back