• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom K-Drama & other fandoms 1x1 rps! I double! (updated)

RavenClaire

Professional Dreamer
Hello, thank you for dropping by :csmile:

Quick facts about me:
- I live in the GMT+1 time zone (but that has never been an issue)
- I have a full-time job (and way too many hobbies), so posting every day isn't always possible
- I love to double! More characters = more interactions = more spice
- I prefer mxf pairings
- I tend to write between 350-750 words per character in a roleplay, depending on my writing-partner
- Discord? Yes, please!

Quick facts about you:
- please be 18+
- please be open to double
- please don't expect multiple replies a day (OOC chatter not included)
- please plot with me! It's more fun that way
- please introduce me to our OCs, I wanna get to know them!!

K-Dramas I'd love to use as a base for a roleplay with OCs:

- Dream High: Set in a school where future K-Pop idols train and study.
-
True Beauty: A once ugly girl discovers the power of makeup, and suddenly her world changes. (Actually, I'd like to play the main heroine's best friend in this one. More details during plotting)
-
The Heirs: Poor girl suddenly winds up in the world of the rich and famous. Almost a modern Cinderella story. (Again, I don't actually wanna play the main girl)
-
Descendants of the sun: Doctors and soldiers working on the front lines, trying to save lives
-
Celebrity: Let's roleplay something in the intense and sometimes dangerous world of Asian influencers!

Other fandoms I am currently cracing:
- Detective Conan (Looking for: Zero / Willing to play: Shinchi, Heiji, Kaito Kid, or ask for others)
-
James Cameron's Avatar: Set after the movies. More and more humans come, but not all of them are greedy. Many want to build a co-existence with the Na'Vi and protect them. And so the number of Avatars grow, Na'Vi and Human hybrid villages start to appear, while the battle for resources continue. Where will our characters stand in this conflict? Will they be soldiers, scientists, pacifists or just regular individuals, trying to survive?
-
Dragon Age Inquisition: CRAVING a Cullen x Warden Amell set in this timeline! I am of course willing to play someone for your chara as well. I have most experience with Solas, Iron Bull, Alistair and Fenris, but feel free to ask about anyone else!

Biggest Crave: BTS RP

Looking for someone to play Suga or Jungkook and happy to play any of the other members in return.

(Super vague) plot ideas / ships:
- Celebrity x Celebrity: Our girls are part of a girl group that has been formed alongside BTS. Spending so much time training together, feelings eventually bloom.
- Celerbrity x Childhood friends: Realizing you love your childhood friend can be hard. It's even harder when you have to hide that fact from millions of fangirls...
- Celebrity x Celebrity: Our two chosen members get put on a popular TV show format "We got married" where they fake a wedding and marriage situation for a month for people to imagine what that would be like with them. For the format, they get paired with two other random female celebrities. But what if real feelings arise during the filming?
- Celebrity x Staff member: Our girls are part of the staff that works with BTS every day. Be it backup dancer, stylist or dance/vocal coach. Working by their sides for years and years, friendships are bound to grow. And maybe also something more?

I am also open to any ideas you may have!! AUs, darker and grittier plots, throw them all at me!

ALSO, all these K-Pop Plots also work with generic OCxOC charas!

Last edited:
Hello, thank you for dropping by :csmile:

Quick facts about me:
- I live in the GMT+1 time zone (but that has never been an issue)
- I have a full-time job (and way too many hobbies), so posting every day isn't always possible
- I love to double! More characters = more interactions = more spice
- I prefer mxf pairings
- I tend to write between 350-750 words per character in a roleplay, depending on my writing-partner
- Discord? Yes, please!

Quick facts about you:
- please be 18+
- please be open to double
- please don't expect multiple replies a day (OOC chatter not included)
- please plot with me! It's more fun that way
- please introduce me to our OCs, I wanna get to know them!!

K-Dramas I'd love to use as a base for a roleplay with OCs:

- Dream High: Set in a school where future K-Pop idols train and study.
-
True Beauty: A once ugly girl discovers the power of makeup, and suddenly her world changes. (Actually, I'd like to play the main heroine's best friend in this one. More details during plotting)
-
The Heirs: Poor girl suddenly winds up in the world of the rich and famous. Almost a modern Cinderella story. (Again, I don't actually wanna play the main girl)
-
Descendants of the sun: Doctors and soldiers working on the front lines, trying to save lives
-
Celebrity: Let's roleplay something in the intense and sometimes dangerous world of Asian influencers!

Other fandoms I am currently cracing:
- Detective Conan (Looking for: Zero / Willing to play: Shinchi, Heiji, Kaito Kid, or ask for others)
-
James Cameron's Avatar: Set after the movies. More and more humans come, but not all of them are greedy. Many want to build a co-existence with the Na'Vi and protect them. And so the number of Avatars grow, Na'Vi and Human hybrid villages start to appear, while the battle for resources continue. Where will our characters stand in this conflict? Will they be soldiers, scientists, pacifists or just regular individuals, trying to survive?
-
Dragon Age Inquisition: CRAVING a Cullen x Warden Amell set in this timeline! I am of course willing to play someone for your chara as well. I have most experience with Solas, Iron Bull, Alistair and Fenris, but feel free to ask about anyone else!

Biggest Crave: BTS RP

Looking for someone to play Suga or Jungkook and happy to play any of the other members in return.

(Super vague) plot ideas / ships:
- Celebrity x Celebrity: Our girls are part of a girl group that has been formed alongside BTS. Spending so much time training together, feelings eventually bloom.
- Celerbrity x Childhood friends: Realizing you love your childhood friend can be hard. It's even harder when you have to hide that fact from millions of fangirls...
- Celebrity x Celebrity: Our two chosen members get put on a popular TV show format "We got married" where they fake a wedding and marriage situation for a month for people to imagine what that would be like with them. For the format, they get paired with two other random female celebrities. But what if real feelings arise during the filming?
- Celebrity x Staff member: Our girls are part of the staff that works with BTS every day. Be it backup dancer, stylist or dance/vocal coach. Working by their sides for years and years, friendships are bound to grow. And maybe also something more?

I am also open to any ideas you may have!! AUs, darker and grittier plots, throw them all at me!

ALSO, all these K-Pop Plots also work with generic OCxOC charas!
hi, i would be interested! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back