Justice League: Uprising

Uhu~

(Sibling relations are my thing so, weeee~ (Never done one with another person but, wweeee~))

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Uhu~
(Sibling relations are my thing so, weeee~ (Never done one with another person but, wweeee~))

[/QUOTE]
Same. I love sibling relations, but this whole random split siblings with another person thing is a first xD !! I'm excited!! We should probably figure out a bio and stuff because I am blanking.

Okie, what you thinkin? I'm on mobile so I'm taking my time not really on purpose.

I'm good at stories most of the time, I can give y'all a li'l push.

Hmmm Idk, I have parents as Joker and Harley. But I am better a intertwining in others character profiles, with their permission of course. So idk, I thought it would be easier to split the kids up and create separate bio's. I was planing on putting my character in the circus, they could be in it together.... btw are you having power? Or going badass?

I'm not sure of his power, I think maybe my character is going to have an unknown mother (Joker's real name is Jack Napier, btw, if you didn't know cuz it's little known~), so that would make it so that the characters aren't fully related and their bio isn't like, identical~

Yeayuh!

Someone just chewed me out for calling them a hypocrite

Me: I seriously wanna punch this guy

Them: *long post rambling about why that's wrong*

-Later-

Them: I really wanna beat this guy to a pulp

Me: Waow, hypocrite~ I lub you bro!

Them: *long post ram lying about why that's also wrong*

How silly 
Ram lying? XDDD 
Ram lying? XDDD

What ok auto correct

Some people just want to be right. Idk why, but they do....

Oh well ignore those silly's and send them this

tumblr_m6v3z1rYlU1qablpd.gif

It will shut them up in no time :D

I mean look at it LOOK AT IT!!!

@Sukiyaki Are your pictures just multiple ones of Jinx from League of Legends? 
Oh, wait. I just saw your Theme Song.

How evil Ivy is cast, She loves kids! She wouldn't treat them like shit. The only reason she loves plants because of her infertility. Hey, I'm a fan.

Yeah, I like Ivy too, although, when it comes to female villains, Harley has always been my favorite. Her backstory is the greatest. 
Actually, how did Ivy have a child? That seems to be disregarding a good bit of her original character.

Yeah, She is joker insane and was a psychologist. Smart, Crazy and Funny. whats not to like. 
Ivy would be more likely to adopt if she could. Would you let a Ex-Con adopt...No. She would be a good mother, No Mans Land Proves that.

I usually could make a good CS in fifteen minutes, but right now it's hard.

I am a dolphin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back