Justice League: Uprising

Just think of all the amazing poisons and weapons 2 Jolly's could make!! Oh I shudder in delight. I already was planing for jolly to make some spider bombs, but just think if they brainstormed!! Oh the disaster they would cause!!

Gay. But truthfully it depends on the society. I know that Jolly would totally make out with her clone. It would be their dream come true xD .

Wow this got strange quick, I just love awkwardness. Love how it makes others feel. It like being in same room with a ex GF and your assholes friends Ask the stupid Question..."Didn't you two date?" they know the answer but hey, Lets make thing weird for the ex couple for the hell of it.

Now lets move back to the RP.

DamagedGlasses said:
Is that the answer to my question?
yes glass-kun that's what I mean by the one that scurried away. They are tiny sprinkle camera's with 8 micro legs. The move fast and wield themselves onto items. Then they send off a channel signal to the clear bottle which is actually a smart glass projector. Girl isn't dumb, she knows that this place is sketchy to her.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]THAT'S WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

[/QUOTE]
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!! 

[QUOTE="Kyd Jhesus]I think Jolly might be high, Drug test her please.

[/QUOTE]
If you wanna know more check out the video I have at the bottom of my Character sheet

I checked it out already,I am just saying you are crazier then i expected. You truly are Jokers and Harley's child.

Someone has to live up to the name @The Doorman :tongue:

Kyd Jhesus]Someone has to live up to the name [URL="http://www.rpnation.com/members/21231/ said:
@The Doorman[/URL] :tongue:
You sayin Edgar isn't insane enough? JUST YOU WAIT.

League-Of-Legends-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%8B-Jinx-Joker-974820.jpeg

She is her daddy's daughter

[QUOTE="The Doorman]COMIN FOR YOU FIRST, JHESUS!

[/QUOTE]
Oh man that was all kinds of funny xD

AND THEN YOU BIG GUY!!~Jolly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back