Just your regular Pandora's Box

PandorasBox101

A cold hearted bastard
To those who happened to stumble upon this, hello.
I'm not much into role play, but I'm bored and decided I could do with something else to keep my mind off of the thought that this ever-growing cesspool of human waste we call Earth will continue to crumble, thanks to us.

Excuse my dramatic moment there, but in all honesty I need to take my mind off some things.
And so, here I am, Pandora's Box. Don't open me up, you may find many things you don't like.​

Hello! Welcome to Rpn! I am The Mechanist! Hero of the commonwealth and capital wasteland! We have all kinds of rps here and plenty of others to rp with! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask! And now I say welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Hello! Welcome to Rpn! I am The Mechanist! Hero of the commonwealth and capital wasteland! We have all kinds of rps here and plenty of others to rp with! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask! And now I say welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here!
I thank you for your kind welcome. And I'll certainly come to you if I need any help getting around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back