• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern just some weird Mxm my tired brain created (best friends? fake dating?)

AThiefOfSpades

HSS Fandom Rep/Pun Bun/A Friendly Face
Sorry if this idea is a little weird. I literally dreamt it up (in my sleep) the other night and dreams are not the most coherent creatures. Anyhoo.

A has always dreamed of having a family, but his infertility made that hard. Plan B was to meet the right girl and adopt, but after seven failed relationships, A is now "too old" to adopt as a single dad (thanks to some messed up rules in his country) and has given up on meeting the right girl. B, his best friend, is gay. He also just exited a long term relationship (his ex cheated) and is looking for a distraction- one he gets when A suggests they get fake married and adopt kids together. ("It's just temporary! We can get a divorce in a year! It'll make Derek realize what an absolute jerk he's been!") Then B gets attached to the kids...and A gets attached to B. Uh-oh.

Sorry if this idea is a little weird. I literally dreamt it up (in my sleep) the other night and dreams are not the most coherent creatures. Anyhoo.

A has always dreamed of having a family, but his infertility made that hard. Plan B was to meet the right girl and adopt, but after seven failed relationships, A is now "too old" to adopt as a single dad (thanks to some messed up rules in his country) and has given up on meeting the right girl. B, his best friend, is gay. He also just exited a long term relationship (his ex cheated) and is looking for a distraction- one he gets when A suggests they get fake married and adopt kids together. ("It's just temporary! We can get a divorce in a year! It'll make Derek realize what an absolute jerk he's been!") Then B gets attached to the kids...and A gets attached to B. Uh-oh.

this sounds cool! PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back