• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Just Some Plots

jacunliffe

Chronically Bored Teen

I have found that tons of my roleplays have died recently or haven't started yet. I have a few ideas I would like to test the waters with.

F.Y.I These are going to be casual roleplays unless you guys say otherwise.

Stranded
A group of young adults set out on a private jet, heading for a private island in the Atlantic. When their planes engines fail, they crash on an island hundreds of miles off course. This group of people must learn to survive while they wait for rescue.

A variation of Lost.

Mortal Instruments: Shadowhunters
Shadowhunters, also known as Nephilim, are a secretive race of beings who are humans born with angelic blood. They are the appointed warriors on Earth of the Angel Raziel. They are appointed specifically to control and preside over the Shadow World, as well as over the demons and Downworlders who inhabit it. They have fought the demonic forces valiantly for well over the span of a thousand years, creating their own culture and civilization within human society. Their mandate is to keep the peace in the Shadow World and keep it hidden from the mundane world while protecting the inhabitants of both worlds.

Now, a new batch of teenage Shadowhunters have entered the Alicante Academy for Nephilim. Where they will, learn, train and achieve great things along side their fellows.

OMG I SAW MORTAL INSTRUMENTS AND I WAS DONE FOR IT! anyway one question. Would it only be about the shadowhunter students at the Academy or would Warlocks be allowed too?

Also mind if I tag someone? I know he will like mortal instruments (we are practically having to 1x1s inspired by TMI)

LOL IK right! I thought that this would be a good idea since I haven't seen it in ages! You could have a warlock I guess since the academy could cater to other species.

I don't mind at all :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back