• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Just some Ideas and pairings I've been wanting to try out.

MochiHaru

Since I've seen a lot of people list out things like these I came to a realization that It works really well to get partners! >:D
Lol but really this is just for fun and I just want people to know what I might be interested in or into.
First of all:
These are just the info I want everyone to know first.
- I only do MXF and I am a girl so that means I do play the female because..I'm just used to it. XD
- I'm on break so..that means I have a lot of free time on my hands. Expect to get a reply every 20 minutes later if I get interested in the story. I tend to get too into it sometimes. So I do expect you to at-least give me one or two replies a day..
- I'm proud to be an Otaku, so know that all of these lists to be related to anime in some way.
-Two paragraphs is the best reply, but if you want to do more, then I'm not stopping you, GO! :D
-And please try to cooperate, not one person out of the two will be doing the work while the other one is slacking up. I want partners that can work as equally as me.
Now that that's over with...

Onto the fandoms I will do!
I'm a huge Ghibli film fan so expect to see some pairings in here. And it doesn't have to be with the cannon characters. If you want, we can use Ocs and just have the same plot.
Anime Movies!
Ponyo
Spirited Away
Kimi no na wa ( Your name )
Koe no katachi ( A silent voice )
Wolf children
Boy and the beast
When marnie was there
Howls moving castle
5 centimeters per second
The tales of princess kaguya
Hotarubi no mori e
Sword of the stranger

Series!

Black butler
Tokyo Ghoul
Soul Eater
Oban Star Racers
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun ( My little monster )
Sukitte iinayo ( Say I love you )
Kamisama Hajimemashita
Your lie in April
Fruits Basket
Maid Sama!
Toradora!
My Bride is a Mermaid
Sword art online ( I don't like the characters, just the plot )
Pokémon

Pairings! ( some will have small definitions on how I want the story to go )
Missing friend X friend detective

Popular boy X awkward girl ( Taken place in highschool )

Neko X Girl:
Finding a stray cat on the streets the girl felt sorrow and took it home. Always wanting a cat, she decides to keep it as a pet for company. But the next morning she came to realize that the cat isn't just any normal one. She woke up to see a teenage boy about her age beside her. The cat would have the ability to change into a human but the only problem is that he can't transform all the way. Leaving a cat and tail with him. The girl would try to dispose of the weird creature though everytime he'd show up again, at her school, work, and even stores. A pet can't just abandon their owner.

Best friends brother X best friend

Rich boy X normal girl

Punk X shy

Bodyguard X Girl

Mermaid/or/ Merman X Human

Forced Roomates ( Inspiration from Goodmorning Call )

Killer X Person

Overprotective Boyfriend X Girlfriend

Step Brother X Step sister
Highschool students would just see eachother as classmates, but the girl would secretly have a crush on the boy. Hoping that one day she'd have the courage to talk to him. But it was sooner than she thought, her mother would get married soon to a man that would be her crush's father. Them being engaged, it was up to her to stop this marriage so she wouldn't have to be siblings with the one she loves!

Spirit X human

Angel X demon

Guardian Angel X their human

Last edited:
I'd be interested in a black butler rp. I use both Cannon and Ocs

Popular boy X awkward girl ( Taken place in highschool )

Neko X Girl:
Finding a stray cat on the streets the girl felt sorrow and took it home. Always wanting a cat, she decides to keep it as a pet for company. But the next morning she came to realize that the cat isn't just any normal one. She woke up to see a teenage boy about her age beside her. The cat would have the ability to change into a human but the only problem is that he can't transform all the way. Leaving a cat and tail with him. The girl would try to dispose of the weird creature though everytime he'd show up again, at her school, work, and even stores. A pet can't just abandon their owner.

Best friends brother X best friend

Rich boy X normal girl

Spirit X human

Angel X demon

I'd be interested in any of these if you're still looking. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back