• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Just some digital stuff

10_by_lucidhowl-dbh9geb.png

kuro_by_lucidhowl-dbf62i6.png

Here are some more pictures. They're both from the comic I've been working on. I've realized I still have yet to post any pages from the comic here though lol. I might post one or two the next time I come to post some of the images I've drawn.

Finally back from my sort of hiatus. I've decide to draw a luxray cause it's one of my favorite pokemon lol. I drew this a few weeks ago though so this is pretty late. I've been working on the comic and some character designs lately.
876831001v3.png

Speaking of which, I'm finally posting some pages of the comic here today. It's kind of trashy compared to everything else I've posted here, but I drew them both about a year or so ago, so the comic does look better than this if anyone was wondering lol. I admit, The art style goes through too many changes. I wasn't sure what I wanted it to look like though. I may post the other pages along with other independent works I've done.
Pg1.png pg2.png

Back with more stuff. I finished this picture today. I spent all day working on it yesterday. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about how it came out though lol

11newblurred_by_lucidhowl-dbkm3yf.png

And I'm really late to posting this one.
889391002v3.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back