• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Just some digital stuff

LucidHowl

Lucid
So I figured I would make this one of my first posts here. I draw a lot of digital art, so I guess I could post sketches here too (I always have plenty of sketches) which is something I never do, but I can start lol

engraved_in_torchlight_by_lucidhowl-dapkl2x.png

young_warrior_by_lucidhowl-dah7x37.png

Here are some I did a while back (I promise you I say 'a while back' a lot when I can't remember the date it was done lol). They're my personal favorites so far. I might post more pictures here if you guys like my work.

Shiny! I love how detailed they are - each tells a story that is definitely worth a thousand words... if not more!

I think I started drawing smaller things for a bit just because it was quicker to do, so here's a few of those.

practice2_by_lucidhowl-db6k2aj.png

I've drawn this guy several times lol. He's one of my characters that I roleplay as though so that might be why.

hazel2_by_lucidhowl-db2v9sk.png

Also another one of my characters.

I'm gonna be honest, these two characters are actually from a comic I'm working on with another person that I'll probably be posting here for those of you who might be interested. I may or may not post something else today or on another day.

I'm finally back once again and with more art. Haven't really posted much here, mostly because I don't yet have anything really keeping me on the site, but I guess this particular thread helps a bit lol

insertepicsongnamehere_by_lucidhowl-dbaumb9.png

I drew this last weekend. I, for some reason, don't really like how it came out, but I don't think it looks too bad either.

schoolproject_by_lucidhowl-db9v7zk.png

I did this for a project I had in school. It was done in under three hours and pretty sloppily put together. because I started it at the last minute as I do with almost all of my projects lol

these are so great, holy crap... really amazing job ~

also that second one you posted gives me sort of 'dragon age' vibes, or something.
it's like in that one picture there's a huge story going on that I want to read about lol.
(actually, all the pictures you've drawn sort of feel like they have this larger story behind
them, which is really super cool.)

these are so great, holy crap... really amazing job ~

also that second one you posted gives me sort of 'dragon age' vibes, or something.
it's like in that one picture there's a huge story going on that I want to read about lol.
(actually, all the pictures you've drawn sort of feel like they have this larger story behind
them, which is really super cool.)
Thanks! ^^ Honestly, these pictures are actually based off of a comic I'm making. I may post the pages here soon honestly lol

So I guess I will actually post the comic here too. It shouldn't hurt. Today's post is a bit longer.
logo_for_victus_by_lucidhowl-dbbx4el.png

This is basically how the title looks. I've been working on the story with a friend for a few years now. Whenever I decide to post the first page, I must admit it wasn't that good. I did it maybe two years ago so it's actually crap compared to what I draw now.

Anyway, it's a fantasy comic. A lot of what goes on in the story has to do with elements and a balance between these elements. All the pictures I have up so far are of characters in the comic or at least characters within the comic's universe, except the sixth picture.

Here's a world map. The beginning of it takes place on the continent completely colored red.
world_map_new_by_lucidhowl-db1d3k7.png

I might post the first two pages on Saturday. Really it depends.

Anyway, here's a more detailed image for anyone who came to see something good. I drew this last summer. This is also a character in the comic.
summer_evening_by_lucidhowl-dae7mfh.png

Awesome job! Rough sketches are always my faves, and this looks great, loving the mystic elements!

Now I'm finally back. I've gotten into what I like to call a drawing binge so I may appear a little more than what I have to post some more pictures (and possibly try to join an rp since that's what I joined this site for anyway). I'm kinda surprised my name ended up in the site newsletter though XD. I admit it made my day even if I was really late to seeing it lol

Anyway, here are some of the things I've finished in these past few days.

5_by_lucidhowl-dbf6aaw.png

This is probably one of my favorites. I did it this morning in maybe one or two hours, but I drew it only because of the lock screen. If anyone uses windows 10, they know the lock screen might have a new picture every now and then and today mine just so happened to be a mountain lol.

arius_by_lucidhowl-dbdf5is.png

I drew this actually kind of based off of this song I sort of like this song. It's pretty chill. Anyway, I felt like trying something new with the background though I don't know how I feel about this picture.

1_by_lucidhowl-dbf63og.png

I've got more pictures than this, I just don't want to take up too much space in one post so I may post the others sometime today or throughout the week.

866501001v3.png

I drew this actually because of another picture I did. I was trying to decide on what sort of background I wanted for another image and then this landscape came to mind. I just had to draw it.

Holy crap. Your art and color choice is absolutely friggin' gorgeous. Dat landscape. So inspired right now.

I'm really digging the yellow and blue colour scheme. The brush strokes in it really add an interesting and distinct style to it. Do you have certain drawing software you're loyal to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back