• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Just looking for some roleplay partners

Misuki Tatsumi

Fandom Fangirl
Hi! I'm looking for some roleplay Partners that are interested on 1x1 roleplay! Maybe to the addition of multiple characters.

Roleplays I Do:

Band (Any Genere of Music, And any band. But with exceptions. As with Books/Movies of a certain series)

Anime (Mainly Black Butler and Attack on Titan)

OC X OC Roleplays are allowed, as long as either I or you come up with a plot.

Books/Movie Series (A.K.A franchise series)

Random Roleplay (Anything comes and anything goes here)

Fandom Roleplay in general 

Youtuber Roleplay (Either one of us is a Youtuber, or we are two youtubers in love) [Ex:Danisnotonfire X AmazingPhil]

Shipping Roleplay! (Two people you ship and we'll do it!)

Genere Roleplay (Any Genere! Like with the Random Roleplay, Anything comes and anything goes!)

{Hope you liked my post, make sure to contact me privately if you want to Roleplay! -Misuki!}

Ideas:

Names and Necklaces

Imagine living in a world with millions of people wearing half of a unique shape on a necklace. My character and yours are soulmates.  Are unique shape is a (Insert Shape), you have one half and I have the other. So everyone's necklaces grow warmer when you're close to your soulmate and colder if you're not. We're neighbors and we visit and see each other often, after weeks and weeks of searching for our soulmates, we realize that we are each other's soulmates. [Sorry if it sucks, I tried to keep it simple and as close as possible to the tumblr post] {Based on a tumblr post I saw}

Wasteland

Our characters are part of the notorious 'Killjoys' (OC X Character or OC X OC) and we live in a desert wasteland, trying to stay alive and keep each other safe. I start acting strange and you see it. After we talk and I deny acting strange, I suddenly dissapear the next day after. You and the Others try to find me. {My Chemical Romance fans will swarm this, I know it}

I'm up to any more ideas! -Misuki

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot to clarify that, Sorry!  No, I don't. But I am up for it. So to answer your question as simply as possible, I do both Character (Of that certain roleplay/franchise) X OC and OC X OC

I'd love to do an RP with you :D  I love Black Butler and a bunch of other fandoms, so let me know of the fandoms you enjoy and I'll let you know of the ones I know of :)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back