• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Just ignore this one

That Lass Over There

Constant Panic
CURRENTLY, I HAVE TWO PARTNER SPOTS OPEN.

Hello~ I am weird. How are you, awesome person that I of the past am greeting?

Well, anyways, hi. My life is an inside joke. I spend either way too much or way too little on this site, and it seems to be very inconsistent in changing. Though, that shouldn't hamper much.

I'm pretty sure you came here to get to know a little about me though, so I'll get right on that. (takes two hour break)

First off, starting positive:
My Likes
  • Cookies
  • Terraria
  • Intelligent and life-like RP characters
  • Breaking systems
  • Magic
  • Monsters
  • The small details
  • Terraria
  • Despair and death to all characters
  • Throwing plots in the faces of others
  • Horizon - Flare
  • Character creation
  • World building
  • Definitely cookies
  • Mechs, I guess. More into SPACE SHIPS though. RyuZU
  • Terraria
  • Fantasy Slice of Life done right
My Iffies
  • Romance. I'll do FxF if you ask (not really out of my way since I normally play females)
  • Modern fantasy. Always turns out meh for me.
  • THE HIGH SCHOOL.
  • Dolls are creepy man
MY NOPE BUTTON IS PRESSED
  • Mary Sue, Gary Sue, Pity Sue, Power Sue, Sue, Sue, Sue, Sue...
  • If you go fifteen minutes without contacting me. (that means you are in danger/dead and boy am I concerned)
  • Realistic. *barfing noise*
  • School Days
  • Not telling me you don't like something that you don't like, cause then I feel like shit for doing it

Hope I made someone smile. Also, I hope to RP with some of you lovely people ; )

Last edited:
Clumsy me, I forgot to type this! Please PM me if you are interested. If you are new, don't worry and leave a comment - I'll send you a PM ASAP.

I would love to do something with you, I'm not really new... All of my past rps have been over PM on this site so I don't really have many posts at all, unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back