Just here to read about Type Moon lore and learn from people who seem to know what they're doing~.

Rscreper

Unlucky Member
Yoyo~ you may call me, a lot of friends just call me "crepes." online, so you all may refer to me by that name as well~.

You guys seemed to know how bad the wiki is at explaining the lore, and show enough evidence to completely debunk it. So I kinda wanna join along on this community to maybe become better verse on type moon lore. I'm more used to reading the fate series light novels, and garden of sinners....but I have kept up with all the fate series anime and wish to get into other things within the type moon universe as I find the lore and magecraft to be quite fascinating.

If you wish to talk to me about any of this, don't feel afraid to shoot me a message!

Welcome to the wonderful world of RPN, please fasten your seatbelt and prepare for this very harsh landing!

I, too, like the historical accuracy of the Fate series...

Jokes aside, welcome to the forums. I haven't looked into new Type Moon RPs lately, but they usually have some consistent initial interest from what I recall, not sure how many of them actually survive though. But if you're looking for one, hopefully you'll find one that does work. And when you do....

People here are usually pretty helpful and nice, so if you have any questions just ask and someone'll answer. Again, welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back